Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (82762 Views)

The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning / What Is The Name Of This Bush Meat We Caught Today? / Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
That was how my frnds back then in school killed a roasted bush rat some where of the opinion that it was a rat some say bush rat...
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by NaijaCover(m): 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
U Don Mean it
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by dexterinc2003: 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
This is just a big rat.
If you like bring back another version of Corona virus or ebola.
Funny people everywhere.
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Auxtin85(m): 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
Na firewood you dey use? See your knife, na your kind dey come shout for nairaland and support Buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by cooltola(m): 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
why do you just stick to chicken, cow, goat, ram , turkey?

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by sammyj: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
This is Rat and not bush meat!! shocked Ebola loading !!
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by RTSC: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
If it is not cow, goat, chicken, i am not eating. Those are the only land animals i know.

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by deltaprincess(f): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
jimkramar:
It was a sunny afternoon, I was just resting & having some random thoughts when some neighbours chased this animal into my compound. I rushed out to help, only to discover that the bush rat was stocked in the pile of blocks in the compound. We were able to apprehend it after carrying so many blocks. In order to regain lost energy, it was used for Pepper soup grin grin

You just ate an overgrown aged Rat!! Probably on its wsy to join its ancestors.

Our mentality in this country is very pathetic. Wildlife is not spared from hungry eyes of the deprived populace.

We are victims of a third world country.

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Be chopping rat and be calling it bush meat...wheres the bush

3 Likes

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Zetty177x: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
OP, so u have network in ur vicinity to post this? The world is now a global village Tru tru?
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by sonofElElyon: 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
That is how covid-19 started in China... Official story at least
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
Everything for the mouth,mouth for everything
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by winkmart: 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
if not for poverty, which meat dey this one body

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
Brother, na rat level you don reach now?
Calm down make you no go enter lizard level cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by skyfather09(m): 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
bros that rat no dey eatable oh.
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Kemimarch16(f): 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
Hmm my mouth is watery
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by inumidun2010(m): 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
Haba... E be like say you don dey pray to God for bushmeat before this one enter your compound oooo
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by SluttanSlayer: 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lassa fever loading
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Dbarrzx: 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
This one na rat nau...be careful of laasa fever
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by mike272(m): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Deborah98:
Enjoy but be mindful of what you eat,ubochi adizi mma(the days are evil)...
Abegi!!! Park well. Somebody can not eat bush meat in peace againThis better and safer than those frozen foods you are consuming.

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
Why are you not having that pepper soup with mortuary standard palm wine?
Come here! sad

3 Likes

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
I bu onye awka ?

Deborah98:
Enjoy but be mindful of what you eat,ubochi adizi mma(the days are evil)...
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by just2endowed: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Laugh one kill me.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Deborah98(f): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
BarrElChapo:
I bu onye awka ?

no
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
I keep on saying it, the next deadly virus will come out from Africa or China again. Una no dey hear word.
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Skmoda360(m): 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
jimkramar:
It was a sunny afternoon, I was just resting & having some random thoughts when some neighbours chased this animal into my compound. I rushed out to help, only to discover that the bush rat was stocked in the pile of blocks in the compound. We were able to apprehend it after carrying so many blocks. In order to regain lost energy, it was used for Pepper soup grin grin
Wetin some Nigerians no fit eat? Very soon you eat meat that will give you synpionicentapolosatism syndrome soon. undecided

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by proclinician: 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
So this small small things, that's it.
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Deborah98(f): 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
mike272:

Abegi!!! Park well. Somebody can not eat bush meat in peace againThis better and safer than those frozen foods you are consuming.

are we fighting, uncle Biko dey your dey

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
Deborah98:
no

Okies..
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
mike272:

Keep on deceiving yourself, our own is when you catch that thing wey you dry go find for bush keep am to yourself.
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by samwash(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
Na wa oh !!
Na wa for wire road oh !!
We nor even dey consever our environment.
Must we eat anything call animal or bush meat.
Re: How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Be chopping rat and be calling it bush meat...wheres the bush

Aunty you didn't see the green leaves (bush) he sprinkled on it grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video) / Biggest Christmas Chicken 2020 / Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.