Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,219 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) (72986 Views)

Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction / Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) / This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) by DigitalSpy(m): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2020
Meedon:

Jaden Smith come and see your brother.

But for me I can't quit...

1. Tramadol

2. Codeine

3. Emzoline

4. Propane

5. Local Cocaine

6. Ferri

7. Weed

8. Painkiller Overdose

Because Future and Juice WRLD are my mentors.

#Lean with me

#Drug_overdose

FACTS: Juice WRLD is dead gone
Drugs overdose killed him
Re: Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) by Nyenatetan(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2020
pheelhip:
Drug without healthy living is what I see here.
Well, Thank God for his life
We need more Testimony like this.

Next I want to read is that "Swalomir" have stopped smoking and parted ways with his weed dealer

Oga "Slawormir"

come see o
Re: Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) by Engraced80(f): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Grace found you.
Re: Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) by faceland: 8:21am On Sep 06, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:

You are an idiot...

Go back and re-read your comment.

I never mentioned coffee was a HARD drugs. I said it is a drug. Unfortunately your unintelligent mind can not comprehend that. Sorry, it's not your fault, you were born with only "29MB RAM" brain capacity cheesy

Anyway, bottom line is; I know people who did drugs since their youth and one day just stop.
I don't think Nigeria has any drugs that you can't quit. It's the white people that has drugs that would change your body to depend on it or almost die from withdrawal. Coffee, cigarette, weed, are almost in the same category when it come to quiting. I know many who has drop them forever. So you are speaking from ignorance and reenforcing your primitive stereotypes about "drug use".
Re: Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) by OgbanjeProphet: 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
faceland:

I never mentioned coffee was a HARD drugs. I said it is a drug. Unfortunately your unintelligent mind can not comprehend that. Sorry, it's not your fault, you were born with only "29MB RAM" brain capacity cheesy

Anyway, bottom line is; I know people who did drugs since their youth and one day just stop.
I don't think Nigeria has any drugs that you can't quit. It's the white people that has drugs that would change your body to depend on it or almost die from withdrawal. Coffee, cigarette, weed, are almost in the same category when it come to quiting. I know many who has drop them forever. So you are speaking from ignorance and reenforcing your primitive stereotypes about "drug use".

You are an idiot!
Re: Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) by Liliantalks: 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Me nor dey see any difference here....
First picture he nor wear shirt...
Second picture he come wear shirt take cover he skinny body.....and probably he come dey use antifungal cream..so he face come dey shine and yellow....plus say he camera come upgrade
u are right lol
Re: Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) by Liliantalks: 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
faceland:
You sound retarded. I wrote coffee is a drug (addictive) but your retarded mind interpreted it as HARD-drugs
Coffee is not a drug , u can be addicted to anything, coffee is one of those things people get addicted to , doesn’t make it a drug , people get addicted to coke and other things , that doesn’t make it a drug , understand that .
Re: Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) by Liliantalks: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
faceland:
You sound retarded. I wrote coffee is a drug (addictive) but your retarded mind interpreted it as HARD-drugs
Coffee is not a drug , u can be addicted to anything, coffee is one of those things people get addicted to , doesn’t make it a drug , people get addicted to coke and other things , that doesn’t make it a drug , understand that.
Re: Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) by faceland: 6:07am On Sep 07, 2020
Liliantalks:
Coffee is not a drug , u can be addicted to anything, coffee is one of those things people get addicted to , doesn’t make it a drug , people get addicted to coke and other things , that doesn’t make it a drug , understand that.
Use Google. Coffee is a drug... If you take 6 to 12 table-spoon of coffee, you would be high like 100 to 200mg of Tramadole.

Caffeine is a stimulant drug, which means it speeds up the messages travelling between the brain and the body. It's found in the seeds, nuts and leaves of a number of different plants, including: Coffea Arabica (used for coffee)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor / Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) / She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.