Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

s - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / s (563 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Share Your Frightening But Funny Stories / Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

s by fait10(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
H
Re: s by GODSENT252: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
Mine happened right here on nairaland.

I was begging for an old or used android phone and a moniker slap44 posted 4 phone he is not using again saying he rather throw it away than give me all because am not igbo
Re: s by Kriss216: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
GODSENT252:

I was begging for an old or used android phone and a moniker slap44 posted 4 phone he is not using again saying he rather throw it away than give me all because am not igbo
Lol
That's a slap on your face cheesy

1 Like

Re: s by dohyinsohlah(m): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
GODSENT252:

!
Hope you have gotten a phone now
Re: s by TheSERAPH: 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
You can't feel oppressed or intimidated when you set your mind on things above and not early things
Re: s by GODSENT252: 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
dohyinsohlah:

!
what?
Re: s by GODSENT252: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kriss216:

Lol
That's a slap on your face cheesy
I was baffeled. He forgot what might happen tommorow
Re: s by GODSENT252: 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
dohyinsohlah:

! Hope you have gotten a phone now
No have not
What he said that day made me rethink I stopped begging on nagraland
Re: s by Kriss216: 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
GODSENT252:
I was baffeled. He forgot what might happen tommorow
Bro, nothing will happen tomorrow. He might even owe a phone company tomorrow. Double your hustle and stop whining, dude.

Bless up.

4 Likes

Re: s by Kriss216: 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
GODSENT252:
No have not

What he said that day made me rethink
I stopped begging on nagraland
Slap44 made you stopped begging here? Isn't that wonderful? You should be grateful to him.

3 Likes

Re: s by GODSENT252: 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kriss216:

Bro, nothing will happen tomorrow. He might even owe a phone company tomorrow. Double your hustle and stop whining, dude.

Bless up.
thanks bro. You are appreciated
Re: s by Officialgarri: 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kriss216:

Bless up.
At last, I found someone who thinks like me on the issue of karma

2 Likes

Re: s by GODSENT252: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kriss216:

Slap44 made you stopped begging here? Isn't that wonderful? You should be grateful to him.
Iol i am. Slap44 thank you sir

Am just coming back from bricklayer workboy now 1k added to my phone saving. We shall all get there
Re: s by dohyinsohlah(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kriss216:

Bless up.

Swears..

GODSENT252 I hope you get one soon
Re: s by GODSENT252: 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
dohyinsohlah:

Swears..

GODSENT252 I hope you get one soon
thanks mam. Soon it is
Re: s by Kriss216: 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
GODSENT252:
Iol i am. Slap44 thank you sir

Am just coming back from bricklayer workboy now 1k added to my phone saving. We shall all get there
That's good.
I did that when I was in school.
Then we used it call it Asaba.

We'll miss school for a week just to go hustle for money. The following week, when they start asking why we miss class for a week, we'll just say " we traveled to Asaba".
Re: s by SLAP44: 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
GODSENT252:

If only you will tell the truth, you will tell them what really happened here on that thread. You were saying bad words about Nnamdi Kanu and indirectly mocking the innocent boys shot dead at a school field in Enugu, those words angered me because you were sounding insensitive. We never mentioned being Igbo or not.

But you can continue lying if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Tankio

1 Like

Re: s by SLAP44: 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
GODSENT252:
No have not

What he said that day made me rethink
I stopped begging on nagraland

You lied up there Bro.
Re: s by SLAP44: 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kriss216:

Bless up.

He lied about the whole thing, let him send the thread link where it happened. He was making statements that seemed to suggest he was mocking those boys security forces shot dead on the 23rd of august in Enugu and I was mad with him. He ended the post by begging for a phone on same post where he was mocking Nnamdi Kanu, in anger I told him that I have over 5 old phones and that I will never give him one because he is insensitive to the plight of his fellow humans. We never mentioned Igbo or not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: s by GODSENT252: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
SLAP44:

If only you will tell the truth, you will tell them what really happened here on that thread. You were saying bad words about Nnamdi Kanu and indirectly mocking the innocent boys shot dead at a school field in Enugu, those words angered me because you were sounding insensitive. We never mentioned being Igbo or not.

But you can continue lying if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Tankio
Only if my phone could screenshot. Bvt help me sir and post where i abused kanu. What i sahd was only if we stopped listening to him.
Re: s by SLAP44: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
GODSENT252:
Only if my phone could screenshot. Bvt help me sir and post where i abused kanu. What i sahd was only if we stopped listening to him.

Yes, those were your exact words, and are they the most soothing words you can to youths like you shot to death because they went to do exercises on a school field on a weekend?

We never discussed if they are Igbo or Yoruba, where did you get the lies that it was because you were not Igbo that I refused to give the phone? I have been doing giveaways here, no matter how little to everyone here without asking for names or tribes. I will still do more in the future.

Let's be careful of what we wish for others.

1 Like

Re: s by dohyinsohlah(m): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
GODSENT252:

The skinshot

God bless you both

Re: s by heendrix(m): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hope you guys know you've just derailed another Niggas thread

Cause this is why they bite people unprovoked, pukes angry
Re: s by Vyzz: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
GODSENT252:

Lol

Gee u still the remember that stuff...

Calm Down he didn't mean it... U pissed him off remember? And it wasn't a tribal stuff... Don't make it look like all igbos are like that..

The truth is one other moniker said something stupid, harsh and dishonorable to the boys who were killed that day... And u probably didn't understand it fully well... So u supported him while saying u need a phone... It pissed the slap44 guy up... And he said some shit while angry

And there weren't any evidence that he truly had a good phone talk more of 3.. He might just be bragging...

At the end of the day.. he motivated u to hustle bro... Peace.

We all go make am Las Las

1 Like

Re: s by SLAP44: 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
Vyzz:

Lol

Gee u still the remember that stuff...

Cal. Down he didn't mean it... U pissed him off remember? And it wasn't a tribal stuff... Don't make it look like all igbos are like that..

The truth is one other moniker said something stupid, harsh and dishonorable to the boys who were killed that day... And u probably didn't understand it fully well... So u supported him while saying u need a phone... It pissed the slap44 guy up... And he said some shit while angry

And there weren't any evidence that he truly had a good phone talk more of 3.. He might just be bragging...

At the end of the day.. M he motivated u to hustle bro... Peace.

We all go make am

Everyone go make am bro grin
Re: s by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2020
SLAP44:

Yes, those were your exact words, and are they the most soothing words you can to youths like you shot to death because they went to do exercises on a school field on a weekend?

We never discussed if they are Igbo or Yoruba, where did you get the lies that it was because you were not Igbo that I refused to give the phone? I have been doing giveaways here, no matter how little to everyone here without asking for names or tribes. I will still do more in the future.

Let's be careful of what we wish for others.
cool

(1) (Reply)

Litecoin Is Legit / How Can Restrict Nairaland Members From Replying To My Topic - See Example / Adamawa ALGON Welcomes Atiku To Commission Flyover, Extols Gov Fintiri Giant Str

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.