Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,509 members, 7,843,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Victor Osimhen scored another hat-trick in the Napoli jersey - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen scored another hat-trick in the Napoli jersey (54149 Views)

Another Hat-Trick For Ronaldo As Al Nassr Win Their First Of The Season In Style / Leicester City Players Celebrate Kelechi Iheanacho Hat-trick In Dressing Room / Oshoala Scores Another Hat-trick As Barcelona Beats Logrono 0-6. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen scored another hat-trick in the Napoli jersey by rawpadgin(m): 12:00am On Sep 05, 2020
SmartyPants:

It's an organized league where they travel to play with a particular region.
most of my friends ply their trade in the third division & I sometimes train with them.....na me still dey dash them money whenever my hand full. Now tell me, what's the difference between this league & normal street football apart from the big pitch & goal post
Re: Victor Osimhen scored another hat-trick in the Napoli jersey by PopeFlatino(m): 12:16am On Sep 05, 2020
@least to secure d heart of Gattuso and maintain his starting position ahead of d opener...Napoli has many inform strikers presently , Starting with Arkadiuzk milik,Llorente,insigne,De Lorenzo,Callejon,dries mertens,Politano,Oanas,diawara and Osimhen...most are utility wingers that can adapt to that position,so he gats ball hard to win hearts despite d competition
daemperor1:

You actually took the words out of my mouth. Na so our things dey be...why stress so much for friendlies.
Re: Victor Osimhen scored another hat-trick in the Napoli jersey by Xavie(m): 12:50am On Sep 05, 2020
Eazie351:
make he no score all hin goals finish for friendly matches o
lol I dey tell you... no be today that kind thing begin happen
Re: Victor Osimhen scored another hat-trick in the Napoli jersey by freemi(m): 2:59am On Sep 05, 2020
another pele loading
Re: Victor Osimhen scored another hat-trick in the Napoli jersey by Nobody: 4:12am On Sep 05, 2020
Dalil8:
Nice one.
But Juventus go still carry league
They won the league cup by only One point.
They may crash.
I think, 78 Juventus against 77 by Inter.
Remember 98 by Man city vs 97 by Liverpool in 2019.
Re: Victor Osimhen scored another hat-trick in the Napoli jersey by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 05, 2020
He should practise Penalty more...

Serie A is all about Penalties undecided
Re: Victor Osimhen scored another hat-trick in the Napoli jersey by Tremple8v: 6:19am On Sep 05, 2020
I feel happy because he his a Nigerian. Good luck .
Re: Victor Osimhen scored another hat-trick in the Napoli jersey by Denique(f): 8:41am On Sep 05, 2020
Eazie351:

Re: Victor Osimhen scored another hat-trick in the Napoli jersey by temmienewells(m): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2020
Dalil8:
Nice one.

But Juventus go still carry league
In the eyes of that raging Conte abi, stay there.
Re: Victor Osimhen scored another hat-trick in the Napoli jersey by benjida: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2020
Eazie351:
My brother, tell am o.
Re: Victor Osimhen scored another hat-trick in the Napoli jersey by guychidile: 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
go on osihmen ,contine to brake the nets .,that's ur business.
Re: Victor Osimhen scored another hat-trick in the Napoli jersey by obontami: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sapele water + sex = great combo breh!
Re: Victor Osimhen scored another hat-trick in the Napoli jersey by Eazie351(m): 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
prekumohtim:

grin angry grin I trust my 9ja people . So bad-mouthed and fun to be with
damn you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United Cancel Match Following The Death Of Spurs Coach Ugo Ehiogu / Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season / "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.