Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Which Of These Is Maintenance Costs Friendly: Oppo Or Huawei - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of These Is Maintenance Costs Friendly: Oppo Or Huawei (644 Views)

Oppo Or Infinix / Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? / Samsung Galaxy A30 OR Huawei Y9? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Is Maintenance Costs Friendly: Oppo Or Huawei by oluemmakay(m): 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
Please my people, I want to know which of these two phones is pocket friendly in terms of maintenance costs as well as availability of the spare parts?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is Maintenance Costs Friendly: Oppo Or Huawei by Fatbabyfart(m): 8:25am On Sep 05, 2020
Why buy brand that is not reliable.
Re: Which Of These Is Maintenance Costs Friendly: Oppo Or Huawei by oluemmakay(m): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2020
Fatbabyfart:
Why buy brand that is not reliable.

I bought Oppo for my wife and it's really wonderful. But i also love Huawei too. That's why I'm considering the cost and availability of its parts so as to determine which I should buy.
Which other ones will you recommendation sir?
Re: Which Of These Is Maintenance Costs Friendly: Oppo Or Huawei by Karex81(m): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2020
oluemmakay:

I bought Oppo for my wife and it's really wonderful. But i also love Huawei too. That's why I'm considering the cost and availability of its parts so as to determine which I should buy.
Which other ones will you recommendation sir?
ignore that guy, he wants you to buy transsion device. Go and buy oppo or Huawei
I will recommend oppo based on the lack of Google services on Huawei. But if you like the app gallery on Huawei then get Huawei.
I'm sure they have service center here in nigeria. Before the phone would develop any fault, you would have bought another phone.
Re: Which Of These Is Maintenance Costs Friendly: Oppo Or Huawei by femmykenny: 10:24am On Sep 05, 2020
oluemmakay:
Please my people, I want to know which of these two phones is pocket friendly in terms of maintenance costs as well as availability of the spare parts?

Huawei will serve you really well.
If you are careful with your device
You will enjoy it for a very long time.
Huawei is cheaper compare to oppo.
However your budget will be the deciding factor.
Huawei y7 prime 201 cost 61,000
Huawei y6p 2020. 64900
Huwawe y9 prime and the others..

Another alternative brand is Samsung..

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is Maintenance Costs Friendly: Oppo Or Huawei by oluemmakay(m): 10:33am On Sep 05, 2020
Karex81:
ignore that guy, he wants you to buy transsion device. Go and buy oppo or Huawei
I will recommend oppo based on the lack of Google services on Huawei. But if you like the app gallery on Huawei then get Huawei.
I'm sure they have service center here in nigeria. Before the phone would develop any fault, you would have bought another phone.

I have problem with maintaining my phone. The issue I usually have is with touch. That's why I need to ask before I shook head o
Re: Which Of These Is Maintenance Costs Friendly: Oppo Or Huawei by femmykenny: 10:40am On Sep 05, 2020
oluemmakay:

I have problem with maintaining my phone. The issue I usually have is with touch. That's why I need to ask before I shook head o

Hauwei, samsung and oppo Comes with gorilla glass 5 and if you add original screen guide to it.
You are good to go.
A solid back casing will also give you more protection.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is Maintenance Costs Friendly: Oppo Or Huawei by oluemmakay(m): 10:45am On Sep 05, 2020
femmykenny:

Hauwei, samsung and oppo Comes with gorilla glass 5 and if you add original screen guide to it.
You are good to go.
A solid back casing will also give you more protection.

Thanksso much. I really appreciate your prompt response
Re: Which Of These Is Maintenance Costs Friendly: Oppo Or Huawei by sunshineV(f): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2020
oluemmakay:

bro i used huawei y9 2019 for a year and i was careless with the phone. i had a screen proctector on and the follow come silicon case thats all.

multiple fall and rough handling but no fault. not those tecno and infinix chinko that will spoil because u charge the phone overnight

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is Maintenance Costs Friendly: Oppo Or Huawei by Kunja2: 7:43am On Sep 06, 2020
Let your pocket decide for you. Tecno devices are usually affordable. Huawei and oppo are great too. Let your pocket decide for you.
Re: Which Of These Is Maintenance Costs Friendly: Oppo Or Huawei by sunshineV(f): 9:48am On Sep 06, 2020
Timmy1988:
Oppo Reno 3 pro Lagos 180k O8066880963
na ment?
Re: Which Of These Is Maintenance Costs Friendly: Oppo Or Huawei by Timmy1988: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
sunshineV:
na ment?

Dont get
Re: Which Of These Is Maintenance Costs Friendly: Oppo Or Huawei by eki2000(m): 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Timmy1988:
Oppo Reno 3 pro
Lagos
O8066880963
The picture is that of Tecno, Abi are U selling Tecno in disguise.
Re: Which Of These Is Maintenance Costs Friendly: Oppo Or Huawei by Timmy1988: 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
eki2000:
The picture is that of Tecno, Abi are U selling Tecno in disguise.

Na mistake jare. So many phones to sell

(1) (Reply)

How / Cubot X19 / How Does EBAYPLUS Works? Reviews Scam Or Legit Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.