Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,623 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

This Life Things Happen SAY YOUR MIND - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Life Things Happen SAY YOUR MIND (1226 Views)

My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening / Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People? / When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Life Things Happen SAY YOUR MIND by OBelz(f): 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
This is a true life story (names have been changed)

My hubby came home one night calm and happy. I was surprised but happy. He's been out of control for sometime now, actually since I lost my dad 2yrs ago.
He became the CEO since my dad died, it was on the will for my husband to become the CEO and my baby brother the Managing director. I have done everything in my power to make things right but whatever I do is not good enough. This wasn't the same Tayo that I married. My parents were rich but their two children were trained well.

I was working in my dad's company until I had my second child. My dad told me to stay at home and take care of the kids because I refused to get a maid and my grandma that was helping passed away at the time. (I lost my mom five years ago too) I enjoyed every minute of being a wife and a mom until I lost my dad.

My husband came in that fateful day about three months ago, looked at me & said "I don't love you Remi, I never did. I appreciate everything you have done but it is time I move on with my life. You can stay in this house, keep the cars and I'll arrange for monthly allowance for you and the kids. If your brother agrees with my lawyer's terms, I'll pay him generously for his share in the company. Thanks to your father, I own 70% of the company. Don't try to fight this, it is clearly written in your father's will". I woke up the following day at the hospital and by my side was dad's lawyer, she looked at me and smiled!

Two weeks later, the lawyer came to see me at home and to my surprise, she brought with her a letter handwritten by my dad.
I wish I could hug dad at that very minute. There was a clause in the will, if Tayo leaves me without any fault of mine or if he dies before me, I have to take over the company.
Dad knew I could handle it, I've been working in the company since my first year in the university!

Tayo came to the house two days after I saw dad's letter, begging me to forgive him.

What would you do if you were in the woman's shoes?
To forgive and accept

5 Likes

Re: This Life Things Happen SAY YOUR MIND by youngblaq: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Forgive am na. They slap your right cheek, turn them the left.

Re: This Life Things Happen SAY YOUR MIND by merieam16(f): 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
Forgive him buh know ur life is nt safe

So the best thing is to involve ur dad' lawyer and ask ur husband to set down so u can resume the office and if anything happens to u Godforbids let ur brother take over the company
Re: This Life Things Happen SAY YOUR MIND by Mandela27: 8:50am On Sep 06, 2020
Everyday different drama

3 Likes

Re: This Life Things Happen SAY YOUR MIND by OBelz(f): 9:01am On Sep 28, 2020
hmmmmmm
merieam16:

So the best thing is to involve ur dad' lawyer and ask ur husband to set down so u can resume the office and if anything happens to u Godforbids let ur brother take other the company
Re: This Life Things Happen SAY YOUR MIND by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
Forgive him but make sure he never steps his feet in that company or comes near you. Ever!
Re: This Life Things Happen SAY YOUR MIND by Haykinsofficial: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hmmmmm. Plz wat's d title of dis movie?

4 Likes

Re: This Life Things Happen SAY YOUR MIND by OBelz(f): 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
Title of the movie
Haykinsofficial:
Hmmmmm. Plz wat's d title of dis movie?
Re: This Life Things Happen SAY YOUR MIND by hstar: 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
OK
Re: This Life Things Happen SAY YOUR MIND by atilla(m): 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
Forgive
But still take over the company and get a divorce

1 Like

Re: This Life Things Happen SAY YOUR MIND by OBelz(f): 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
atilla:
Forgive
But still take over the company and get a divorce
really?
Re: This Life Things Happen SAY YOUR MIND by lavylilly: 8:24am On Mar 30, 2023
wink
Re: This Life Things Happen SAY YOUR MIND by VTJN(m): 9:40am On Mar 30, 2023
merieam16:

So the best thing is to involve ur dad' lawyer and ask ur husband to set down so u can resume the office and if anything happens to u Godforbids let ur brother take over the company
forgive who doesn't love her? You mean she should forgive him and continue the marriage?

Biko which one you dey before i know what to say
Re: This Life Things Happen SAY YOUR MIND by Hamachi(f): 9:03am On Sep 17, 2023
shocked
Re: This Life Things Happen SAY YOUR MIND by lavylilly: 7:18am On Nov 30, 2023
undecided
youngblaq:
Forgive am na. They slap your right cheek, turn them the left.

(1) (Reply)

In Your Next Life Would You Still Want Your Dad And Mom To Be Your Parents / Fairly Used Casio Piano CT-615 Model For Sale / Mothers And Fathers, I Could Use Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.