Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening (49839 Views)

Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant / This Life Things Happen SAY YOUR MIND / Messy Divorce: Policemen Are Feeding Fat On A Couple's Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by EreluRoz: 9:35am On Mar 02
There's this very nice married senior colleague of mine who is having a very messy marital life, my other colleague hinted me about it and I actually got close to him and eventually gets him to pour out his heart to me.

According to him, he got married at early 40s to his very young wife as at then who was 19years. Infact he said his mother-in-law never approved of their marriage but his wife insisted and with the support of the father-in-law they got married. However after their first child, he enrolled the wife in a university to further her studies as she married him as a secondary school dropout. That was the beginning of his chaos, that was the beginning of seefinish according to him, that was the beginning of nightmares in his home.

It started by getting reports from people who knows him(he's rich and popular in his home town) about his wife's wayward lifestyle with lecturers and administrative staff, so many nasty reports and how she throws herself at some of these people which many people never believed she was married. Eventually she graduated and came back home, he never confronted her because he really loved her, so he let everything slide. She got pregnant for their second child and when she was due for delivery she had an accident that almost claimed her life, fortunately she was saved and her baby survived as well but unfortunately she won't be able to have more children. She started complaining about everything and how this man has reduced her beauty and even reporting him to his friend about everything happening in their home. The friend always advise him to send her away but he couldn't do it for the sake of his children.

So she advanced by telling this man that they should no longer welcome visitors in their home, family members are not welcomed as well and if you want to see him, he will give you a location to meet him but definitely not his house. This man became a shadow of himself that he refused family interference as well.

He told me she dresses provocatively and goes out and comes back at will. Then he decided to hack her WhatsApp and what he saw was a mess that he couldn't ever imagine in his life. This woman sends her nude and indulge in sex videos with different kind of men, some are way younger than her and all other sorts of dirty activities.

Having discovered all these things about his wife, he still has not summoned the courage to chase her out, she even goes to her room and lock herself to do nude videos to send to different men but he's still saying whenever he wants to chase her away he thinks about his kids and won't be able to do so.

The recent one she's doing is planning to relocate abroad to meet one of her lovers and she's already processing visa and even threatening the man that soon she'll leave him to go enjoy her life. As it stands now, they are just living together and don't talk to each other or even cook for him. She threatened the man that she'll kill him if he dares stand against her plans and he has gone to the police station to make report concerning this.

He asked me what I think he should do and I told him it's quite a pathetic story that will need the advise of an experienced person, I actually played smart on him because I was told he doesn't take advise and that he has been advised severally to end the marriage with her but he always have no courage doing that. This man has developed blood pressure due to all he's facing from his wife.

What grip could this woman be having on him?

What is the best way out for him and if the wife's relocation eventually fails, should this man continue to live with this woman?

He obviously need help but unfortunately he has chased his family away and stopped friends from getting close, how would you help this kind of man who unfortunately found himself in this deep mess?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Patented: 9:40am On Mar 02
He will die young at this rate. If he cannot pursue her he should let her do abroad and then file for divorce. Man must grow a pair!

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Ogiame: 9:42am On Mar 02
You want us to advice who doesn't take advice?

You stated clearly that has chased his family away and stopped friends from getting close... So, it is crystal clear that your 40yrs old friend doesn't need help.

Na only God dey save MUMU.

279 Likes 25 Shares

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Wawelexy(m): 9:46am On Mar 02
I think you should be more worried about this your other colleague that tells you about other people's lives.... One day she go carry your own matter give another person too.

280 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by EreluRoz: 9:47am On Mar 02
Patented:
He will die young at this rate. If he cannot pursue her he should let her do abroad and then file for divorce. Man must grow a pair!
He keeps saying it's because of his kids he still have her in his house, the annoying thing is this man is financially responsible for her 100% , takes care of her siblings too. Na him be their big in-law for her family. If you see this man outside you won't ever believe he's facing hell at home. I felt so much pity for him. If he were to be my uncle or related, that woman will be herself pack her things and never return. Sometimes I dislike this idea of minding one's business as that's what exactly his family is doing knowing fully well this woman is killing him gradually. Not me sha, I'll sooooo interfere and unremorsefully scatter that hell he calls marriage. Very sad situation

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by EreluRoz: 9:49am On Mar 02
Wawelexy:
I think you should be more worried about this your other colleague that tells you about other people's lives.... One day she go carry your own matter give another person too.
I don't take such thing seriously. I actually find it funny when people get angry over being gossiped about, it's nothing serious.

16 Likes

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by EreluRoz: 9:51am On Mar 02
Ogiame:

You stated clearly that has chased his family away and stopped friends from getting close... So, it is crystal clear that your 40yrs old friend doesn't need help.

Ogiame he needs help but helpless in getting the needed help. Unfortunately nobody is ready to break barriers and save him as he has practically asked his siblings and other family members not to interfere in his marriage. All these are manipulation from his wife , it's sad his family fell for it

5 Likes

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Jeon(f): 9:52am On Mar 02
This is what happens when you catch them young ,and naive. They will be a faithful.

The man is filled up with the mentality of most Men on NL.
Having a young virgin girl will grant you a successful and happy marriage.

He should divorce for his safety.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by EreluRoz: 9:53am On Mar 02
Ogiame:

Ogiame he needs help but helpless in getting the needed help. Unfortunately nobody is ready to break barriers and save him as he has practically asked his siblings and other family members not to interfere in his marriage. All these are manipulation from his wife , it's sad his family fell for it .

Not me sha, I Siddon Dy wait any woman wey go come make life hell for any of my brothers, she won't last a week before she go run away, infact you won't even enter the family sef.

I'm just pitying him kos he's a gentle and responsible man otherwise Ina ruwa na

1 Like

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Patented: 9:54am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
He keeps saying it's because of his kids he still have her in his house, the annoying thing is this man is financially responsible for her 100% , takes care of her siblings too. Na him be their big in-law for her family. If you see this man outside you won't ever believe he's facing hell at home. I felt so much pity for him. If he were to be my uncle or related, that woman will be herself pack her things and never return. Sometimes I dislike this idea of minding one's business as that's what exactly his family is doing knowing fully well this woman is killing him gradually. Not me sha, I'll sooooo interfere and unremorsefully scatter that hell he calls marriage. Very sad situation

The man is not really ready to be free of the wahala. Em eye never clear

5 Likes

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by EreluRoz: 9:56am On Mar 02
Patented:

The man is. Ot really ready to be free of the wahala. Em eye never clear
In one of his statement, he said if he dies now people will be surprised and won't know what he suffers internally. I want to get close to him and reach out to his sister which he revealed to me as the person who constantly fought his wife over her behavior but had to tell her to stop interfering in his family affairs. It's very sad

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Wawelexy(m): 9:59am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
I don't take such thing seriously. I actually find it funny when people get angry over being gossiped about, it's nothing serious.

Wait until false rumours are being added to the little you told them about yourself, and being spread around. Then you will know the value of minding one business

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by EreluRoz: 10:19am On Mar 02
Wawelexy:

Wait until false rumours are being added to the little you told them about yourself, and being spread around. Then you will know the value of minding one business
Then you don't know me, I hardly get angry over anything, infact the highest form of anger I have is silence. It'll take you hell to get me to react angrily over anything. I will just 😁 and let them have their fun. I have heard worst things being spread about me but the Koko be say are they true? So gossip and gist are all fun to me

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Patented: 11:00am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
In one of his statement, he said if he dies now people will be surprised and won't know what he suffers internally. I want to get close to him and reach out to his sister which he revealed to me as the person who constantly fought his wife over her behavior but had to tell her to stop interfering in his family affairs. It's very sad

I am not sure an intervention will work unless the timing is right. The man has to want to be free before anyone can free him. Na subtle ninja and encouragement the man needs.

4 Likes

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by matify83: 11:02am On Mar 02
Only this man can free himself from his suffering!

I have no advice for him.

6 Likes

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by matify83: 11:03am On Mar 02
Only this man can free himself from his suffering!

When he comes to himself like the prodigal son, he knows what to do.

I have no advice for him.

2 Likes

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by TonyBby: 11:10am On Mar 02
Just start preparing obituary profile for the man, cause he's bound to die soon. Yoruba's adage "iyawo oni nabi, ti koba pa arare apa oko"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by CelestineNelson: 11:10am On Mar 02
Nairaland with annoying news...what is the man waiting for?
Maybe to catch her red-handed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Caspry5: 11:11am On Mar 02
The only man more pitiful than a man who can't get women, is a man who is stuck with a terrible one.

If you marry a woman who isn't obsessed with you or is obsessed with a man who isn't you - then I'm sorry to inform you that you my friend have been scammed, and indeed you have pledged your deepest and most sincere protection and provision to a wretched creature unworthy of it..

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by AllahOfBlood: 11:12am On Mar 02
cheesy

I'm suspecting jazz

Jazz is at work here

How could a grown man of over 40years allowed a small girl to control him, or is the pussy?
Is pussy that powerful to control a matured and intellectual man?

16 Likes

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by ThinkWISELY(m): 11:13am On Mar 02
Which kain dirty fiction be this na😏

Okay let's assume it's true, heaven knows I have no single pity for weak idvots parading themselves as men, you were called a man for a reason.

14 Likes

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by ironheart(m): 11:13am On Mar 02
Crazy
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Chibuzoripob: 11:14am On Mar 02
sad no big deal here.Let her go meet the abroad guy and he'll automatically regain his freedom from the witch and marry sensible lady.LET HER GO angry angry

4 Likes

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by oluwaseyi0: 11:14am On Mar 02
B
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by mbahdi(m): 11:14am On Mar 02
Sorry
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Demiurgos: 11:14am On Mar 02
A fool at 40 is a fool forever

6 Likes

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by SKYHIGHfx: 11:15am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
There's this very nice married senior colleague of mine who is having a very messy marital life, my other colleague hinted me about it and I actually got close to him and eventually gets him to pour out his heart to me.

According to him, he got married at early 40s to his very young wife as at then who was 19years. Infact he said his mother-in-law never approved of their marriage but his wife insisted and with the support of the father-in-law they got married. However after their first child, he enrolled the wife in a university to further her studies as she married him as a secondary school dropout. That was the beginning of his chaos, that was the beginning of seefinish according to him, that was the beginning of nightmares in his home.

It started by getting reports from people who knows him(he's rich and popular in his home town) about his wife's wayward lifestyle with lecturers and administrative staff, so many nasty reports and how she throws herself at some of these people which many people never believed she was married. Eventually she graduated and came back home, he never confronted her because he really loved her, so he let everything slide. She got pregnant for their second child and when she was due for delivery she had an accident that almost claimed her life, fortunately she was saved and her baby survived as well but unfortunately she won't be able to have more children. She started complaining about everything and how this man has reduced her beauty and even reporting him to his friend about everything happening in their home. The friend always advise him to send her away but he couldn't do it for the sake of his children.

So she advanced by telling this man that they should no longer welcome visitors in their home, family members are not welcomed as well and if you want to see him, he will give you a location to meet him but definitely not his house. This man became a shadow of himself that he refused family interference as well.

He told me she dresses provocatively and goes out and comes back at will. Then he decided to hack her WhatsApp and what he saw was a mess that he couldn't ever imagine in his life. This woman sends her nude and indulge in sex videos with different kind of men, some are way younger than her and all other sorts of dirty activities.

Having discovered all these things about his wife, he still has not summoned the courage to chase her out, she even goes to her room and lock herself to do nude videos to send to different men but he's still saying whenever he wants to chase her away he thinks about his kids and won't be able to do so.

The recent one she's doing is planning to relocate abroad to meet one of her lovers and she's already processing visa and even threatening the man that soon she'll leave him to go enjoy her life. As it stands now, they are just living together and don't talk to each other or even cook for him. She threatened the man that she'll kill him if he dares stand against her plans and he has gone to the police station to make report concerning this.

He asked me what I think he should do and I told him it's quite a pathetic story that will need the advise of an experienced person, I actually played smart on him because I was told he doesn't take advise and that he has been advised severally to end the marriage with her but he always have no courage doing that. This man has developed blood pressure due to all he's facing from his wife.

What grip could this woman be having on him?

What is the best way out for him and if the wife's relocation eventually fails, should this man continue to live with this woman?

He obviously need help but unfortunately he has chased his family away and stopped friends from getting close, how would you help this kind of man who unfortunately found himself in this deep mess?

Simple men everywhere
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by NFBI: 11:15am On Mar 02
we right here
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by TrackerSK: 11:15am On Mar 02
But,why is my mind telling me that you are the one

1 Like

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by FuckYeyeMods: 11:16am On Mar 02
Men care about the children more than the stupid wives we have this days.
Growing up, majority of mothers would say they stayed in their marriage because of their children but nowadays, Men hold the marriage because of the kids.
If not for my children, I for don divorce my wife tey tey.
My advice to your friend is, to lure her back to his life and register her as his children nanny on his mind. Whenever she dress seductively, knack her before she go distribute for outside.
He should never disclose his future plans to her. No sharing of sensitive information with her.
Double the hustle, enroll the children in a reliable boarding school, chase her out in the middle of the night after showing her all the evidence.
Your friend need to be patient to carryout his plan.
He should be her friend and knack her at will... anytime... everytime... as if she's nothing.
She's a bastered.

4 Likes

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by amnesty7: 11:16am On Mar 02
A nice fiction. It needs only some finishing touches in the plot

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State / My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! / Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.