Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,345 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

Real, Excellent, Durable Clothing - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Real, Excellent, Durable Clothing (724 Views)

New Stock!!cheap And Durable 3 in 1 Handbag / 10 Excellent Ways To Wear Wedge Sneakers / Strong And Durable Imported Ghanaian Kente Slippers For Available!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real, Excellent, Durable Clothing by HISservant: 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2011
Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
And why take ye thought for raiment [clothing]? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
(For after all these things do the Gentiles seeksmiley for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:27-34 (also see Luke 12:26-34)

We desperately need the LORD GOD's / The Lord Jesus Christ's clothing of Righteousness through real belief in & obedience to/ love for HIM to enter Heaven.  This is fact, not fiction & infinitely more relevant that material clothing which shall pass away. 

Isaiah 61:10
I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

Psalm 132:9
Let thy priests be clothed with righteousness; and let thy saints shout for joy.

Isaiah 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 23:6
In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.   

Judah & Israel parabolically refer to the entire body / the eternal church of / in the Lord Jesus Christ from all mankind over time who shall receive GOD's pardon through The Lord Jesus and shall enter Heaven, by HIS mercy alone. All others shall not.

=====
Hebrews 3:15
While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation

(1) (Reply)

Bridal Makeovers / Hands On Experience With Rubber/rubber-soled Shoes: Just Why We Love Them. / Is It Right For A Man To Wear Spectacle On His Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.