Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,142 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) (72415 Views)

Onome Ebi Becomes First African To Feature In Six Women’s World Cups / Onome Ebi Bags Hat-Trick In Minsk FK 11-0 Win Over FC Gomel / Onome Ebi Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by kelly72: 8:34am On Sep 06, 2020
Many thanks to God for his mercies
Congrats girl
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Oluwaseunbandur: 8:54am On Sep 06, 2020
ILOVETOFUCK:
I am not Igbo but my question is why do some Yorubas, especially, have special hatred for the Igbos. Must it be because of their enterprising spirit, their doggedness, their will to aspire and achieve. Why do some pple from other tribes get panicky when the Igbos are mentioned Still yet U dnt want them to go. Nigeria fought a three year war to keep them and still hate them this much?? Pls someone should help me solve this mystery cos we see them excelling more than other tribes in other parts of the world. I love them though.

Am yoruba and I can tell u it's majorly on nairaland u will find such hatred and again the hatred ain't mean, it's just for clout chasers
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 06, 2020
So sad she's just getting a house now. Shows she's poorly paid. It may also mean a lot of them are not yet landlords. Such a shame on this country. The treatment of sportsmen and women is rather too bad. sad
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 9:03am On Sep 06, 2020
joepepsy:
I apologise on his behalf.
alright dear
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Parisian: 9:20am On Sep 06, 2020
She is not igbo, she is Urhobo from Delta state and you shouldn't complain cuz we pay for houses in Lagos with our money but you take our crude oil for free.

Meanwhile I still hate Lagos.
SaintLucia:
Congratulations to her but why Lagos again? They keep on insulting Tinubu who built Lagos but they will never ease to see Lagos as their abroad. 99.9% of Igbo politicians have a house in Lagos but you hardly hear say Tinubu get house for southeast or even interfere in their politics.
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Parisian: 9:21am On Sep 06, 2020
She's 37? shocked
passiveincome01:
37 years old
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Parisian: 9:21am On Sep 06, 2020
grin
femi4:
Ordega is coming to sleep there...the queen of make up
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Parisian: 9:22am On Sep 06, 2020
Same here
Elxandre:
I hope women take more interest in female football so they can live in luxury too like the males.
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Parisian: 9:23am On Sep 06, 2020
She's Urhobo, not igbo.
Comedian2019:

Abeg how many houses have you built in Lagos?
Hustle o! Make dem no just dey use you dey defend thieves upandan. Tinubu no sabi you.
Hustle like this Igbo girl and achieve something with your life. Igbos are not your enemies. Rather, your criminal leaders.

1 Like

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Parisian: 9:23am On Sep 06, 2020
Delta state is not erosion prone.
Thank you.
Sleekfingers:

lagos is the economic capital of nigeria...and maybe she was born and bred in lagos.

u dont expect her to go and build her house in an erosion prone state....
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 06, 2020
Updating9JA:
Super Falcons star, Onome Ebi is grateful to God for making her dreams come true after purchasing a house in Lagos.

The 37-year-old defender who currently plays for Henan Huishang in the Chinese Women’s Super League, took to Instagram to share a photo of her new house and wrote:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEwPrVAhJ5t/
small house ...smh
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 06, 2020
make she go marry
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by SaintLucia: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2020
Parisian:
She is not igbo, she is Urhobo from Delta state and you shouldn't complain cuz we pay for houses in Lagos with our money but you take our crude oil for free.

Congratulations to her but why Lagos again? They keep on insulting Tinubu who built Lagos but they will never ease to see Lagos as their abroad. 99.9% of Igbo politicians have a house in Lagos but you hardly hear say Tinubu get house for southeast or even interfere in their politics. Make Ibori the Delta state godfather develop his stinking state like Lagos naw grin

1 Like

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 10:26am On Sep 06, 2020
Parisian:

You can see that people of Thiefinubu can never fail to amaze. What will cure the rash of idiocy in Nigeria is disintegration. I have urged the minorities from the southern Nigeria to join the strong call for disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria.
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Getintouch2004(m): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2020
NGReporter:
this is just so amazing wink
I like how all our people are winning

Meanwhile,
Guys this is the hottest video of the year grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8wSCeMrh3M

Let's kill this lockdown boredom together

Nonsense talk. You and who is on lockdown and bored?
No go get something meaningful to do. BTW, I didn't touch that link tongue
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Seebrian(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2020
Congratulations Dear
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Seebrian(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2020
Congratulations Dear. My own house will be ready soon.
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by koning: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2020
Parisian:
She's Urhobo, not igbo.

Are you aware that to Mallam Musa Dan Fodio in Gombe, any Nigerian that is not a Yoruba "muslim" is IGBO.

I find it very funny, especially when other tribes attempt to shout from the roof top that they are not Igbo.

Aboki Okada rider will enter a Calabar restaurant 100 times and still call it "that nyamiri (Igbo)restaurant. Can someone tell me why?!!.
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 11:19am On Sep 06, 2020
SaintLucia:
Congratulations to her but why Lagos again? They keep on insulting Tinubu who built Lagos but they will never ease to see Lagos as their abroad. 99.9% of Igbo politicians have a house in Lagos but you hardly hear say Tinubu get house for southeast or even interfere in their politics.
I hope you are aware slavery has been abolished. Stop worshipping your fellow human.
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by SaintLucia: 11:46am On Sep 06, 2020
BanevsJoker:

I hope you are aware slavery has been abolished. Stop worshipping your fellow human.
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Jimbadly: 11:47am On Sep 06, 2020
SaintLucia:
But your papa will preferred to be bury in his erosion village instead of Lagos where he claims it's no man's land ba grin

Work on your English first before jumping into my Mentions.

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Danwakae(m): 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
SexytorresE:
after u open mouth “waaaaah”... to insult me first, u still took time to explain ? That’s interesting . But I don’t need the explanation kindly pocket it my dear . angry

Lolsss...kpelle(I'm sorry for the insults) , but I did it on purpose just to let you know how the female footballer could have feel if what u said get to her... Always follow the sisters code...don't mock, laugh, make jest of your fellow lady , if u aren't helping her. You should know that u people r not that emotionally strong and aren't strong to withstand some harsh words...always encourage, guide... if the need be, and sheer up your fellow ladies , but don't talk them down.... ma binu o...no vex abeg....enjoy your weekend.

1 Like

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Autotech312(m): 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
ILOVETOFUCK:
I am not Igbo but my question is why do some Yorubas, especially, have special hatred for the Igbos. Must it be because of their enterprising spirit, their doggedness, their will to aspire and achieve. Why do some pple from other tribes get panicky when the Igbos are mentioned Still yet U dnt want them to go. Nigeria fought a three year war to keep them and still hate them this much?? Pls someone should help me solve this mystery cos we see them excelling more than other tribes in other parts of the world. I love them though.

100 likes for this poo you wrote. The problem is not the people you mention, you are the problem.

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Comedian2019: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
Parisian:
She's Urhobo, not igbo.
Thanks for the correction.
Though I was replying someone who was playing ethnic card.
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by einsteine(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
SaintLucia:

Is Onome Ebi Igbo?

Tribalist dunderhead
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by spiceadole: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
SexytorresE:
after u open mouth “waaaaah”... to insult me first, u still took time to explain ? That’s interesting . But I don’t need the explanation kindly pocket it my dear . angry

You wanted to shame your fellow woman for her marital status..and a man stood up for her.

Women sha.
Keep hating on yourselves.
That lady is 100 million times better than many married women.
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Chilaski: 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
All these tiny houses without parking spaces. Property developers in Lagos can be very wicked. You will see a so called duple that looks fine from outside. Enter the house and see rooms that are so tiny.

Just say congratulations. She saw the tiny rooms and bought it. Will you reject the house if given to you?
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by SaintLucia: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
einsteine:

Is Onome Ebi Igbo?

Tribalist dunderhead
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by SaintLucia: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
Jimbadly:

Work on your English first before jumping into my Mentions.
But your papa will preferred to be bury in his erosion village instead of Lagos where he claims it's no man's land ba grin
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by aljpimp(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
ILOVETOFUCK:
You think what you see on nairaland is what's really happening in reality? Leave your comfort zone asap
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
movieddl:
All these tiny houses without parking spaces. Property developers in Lagos can be very wicked. You will see a so called duple that looks fine from outside. Enter the house and see rooms that are so tiny

bros which one is more important to u?

where u will park ur life or where u will park ur car?
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
How can I? When me self never marry? Pls shift abeg . I asked cos I don’t see them wit boy frd nor husband . Until that guy explained to me and I agreed . but he insulted me b4 explaining which was stupid of Him. Now u can go , thanks for ur own too
spiceadole:

You wanted to shame your fellow woman for her marital status..and a man stood up for her.

Women sha.
Keep hating on yourselves.
That lady is 100 million times better than many married women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad / Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated / Top 15 Blunders Of The 2016 Olympics with Pictures…#1 Is Horrific

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.