Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) (72416 Views)

Onome Ebi Becomes First African To Feature In Six Women’s World Cups / Onome Ebi Bags Hat-Trick In Minsk FK 11-0 Win Over FC Gomel / Onome Ebi Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
Danwakae:

Lolsss...kpelle(I'm sorry for the insults) , but I did it on purpose just to let you know how the female footballer could have feel if what u said get to her... Always follow the sisters code...don't mock, laugh, make jest of your fellow lady , if u aren't helping her. You should know that u people r not that emotionally strong and aren't strong to withstand some harsh words...always encourage, guide... if the need be, and sheer up your fellow ladies , but don't talk them down.... ma binu o...no vex abeg....enjoy your weekend.
thanks darling , I’m cool. Thank u
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Lukaku95: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
SaintLucia:
Congratulations to her but why Lagos again? They keep on insulting Tinubu who built Lagos but they will never ease to see Lagos as their abroad. 99.9% of Igbo politicians have a house in Lagos but you hardly hear say Tinubu get house for southeast or even interfere in their politics.
only poor Yoruba people like you dey complain... do you even have a house in your Ekiti... cos I know say you are not from Lagos.
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Jimbadly: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
SaintLucia:
But your papa will preferred to be bury in his erosion village instead of Lagos where he claims it's no man's land ba grin

Your papa that was claiming Lagos as his own wasn't he buried in his rustic village in Ekiti? undecided

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by SaintLucia: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
Jimbadly:

Your papa that was claiming Lagos as his own wasn't he buried in his rustic village in Ekiti? undecided
But your papa will preferred to be bury in his erosion village instead of Lagos where he claims it's no man's land ba grin

1 Like

Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by SaintLucia: 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lukaku95:
only poor Yoruba people like you dey complain... do you even have a house in your Ekiti... cos I know say you are not from Lagos.
Congratulations to her but why Lagos again? They keep on insulting Tinubu who built Lagos but they will never ease to see Lagos as their abroad. 99.9% of Igbo politicians have a house in Lagos but you hardly hear say Tinubu get house for southeast or even interfere in their politics.
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Jdbrasco2: 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
ILOVETOFUCK:
I am not Igbo but my question is why do some Yorubas, especially, have special hatred for the Igbos. Must it be because of their enterprising spirit, their doggedness, their will to aspire and achieve. Why do some pple from other tribes get panicky when the Igbos are mentioned Still yet U dnt want them to go. Nigeria fought a three year war to keep them and still hate them this much?? Pls someone should help me solve this mystery cos we see them excelling more than other tribes in other parts of the world. I love them though.
The kind of reply you will receive will confirm exactly wat you said. Me too don't understand the such hatred for the Igbos. Its too much
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by osazuwa23: 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
There something wrong when it towards others and not yousrself. actually azikwe was the one who kept nigeria one
Dedetwo:

There is nothing wrong to have such attitude. Ndigbo have demonstrated with utmost sacrifice that they would rather call another country their home than Nigeria. It is unfortunate your forbearers fought a bitter war to keep Ndigbo in Nigeria.
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
movieddl:
All these tiny houses without parking spaces. Property developers in Lagos can be very wicked. You will see a so called duplex that looks fine from outside. Enter the house and see rooms that are so tiny
At least congratulate her first before complaining.. haters and fucking critic everywhere. If d house big una go complain, e small una go complain, e medium una go complain.
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by JohnWealth001(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by JohnWealth001(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
All i can say is ''IGBO AMAKA''
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by MusaChukwudi: 6:48am On Sep 07, 2020
Jimbadly:

Oga, Lagos is a no man's land. Go and die if you don't like that obvious fact.

Igbo is the next president of Nigeria. Another Obvious fact innit?
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by MusaChukwudi: 7:26am On Sep 07, 2020
Comedian2019:

Your father is a he goat grin

And your mother is a harlot somewhere in Zamfara!
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by MusaChukwudi: 7:27am On Sep 07, 2020
JohnWealth001:
All i can say is ''IGBO AMAKA''

Urhobo AMAKA!
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by Comedian2019: 8:51am On Sep 07, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

And your mother is a harlot somewhere in Zamfara!
Sorry, stupid child of a he goat.
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by VictorButler: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
Recently, my dream came true with my wife, as we were finally able to move to Australia and buy a house. We worked for many years to make it work. On the advice of local residents, we used building inspection Perth and were able to find a house that was affordable and in good condition. As a result, the house was small but comfortable and cozy. Now I would like to save up for a car for my family, I think in a couple of years everything will work out and my son who will soon be born will live in warmth and comfort and always be well-fed and dressed.
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
SaintLucia:
grin
Re: Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Jimbadly:

cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad / Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated / Top 15 Blunders Of The 2016 Olympics with Pictures…#1 Is Horrific

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.