Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? (28188 Views)

How Many Months Salary Is Advisable To Use For House Rent? / Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn / Barbing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by RPG2020(m): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
Go and learn Google plus thank me later
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by tunapawizzy: 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
WHAT IF I TELL U ONE IS BETTER BASED ON MONEY BUT NA IM U NO ENJOY ....DO WHAT U ENJOY DOING...,THERE U GET A BETTER SHOT AT SUCCEEDING....IRE O!!!

1 Like

Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by engela7(m): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hairdressing will fetch you more money and exposure because only a few guys are into that line of profession. Many people think hairdressing is for ladies but that is not true. Girls of nowadays prefer guys making their hair than their fellow women.
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by abisolagladys(f): 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
please learn hairdressing Ladies like guys making their hair especially if you are good

Get your hair dryer and hair straightener at very affordable price call/Whatsapp 09018990181
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by Emarvel(m): 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
nastyking:
Hair dressing vs Tailoring which is advisable to learn for a 20 year old guy. All opinions are acceptable
Hair dressing man.
Come to think of it, how many times do girls sew new native a month?
Then
Compare it with how many times, girls make their hair , fix eyelashes and fix their nails a month
Do the math yourself
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
Oizee:
lol, but u sure know what he's talking about, that's Nigeria slang

No... I am from Burma.
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by SGANIVA(m): 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
sorry Bros I will not advice you to learn any of this work because there is too much competition in that field .go and learn phone and computer repair or electrician (house weiring ) .we are in computer age so follow the trend . the two will give you whatever you want in this life
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by xcelentattitude(m): 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
Tony142:

None, both of them are mainly for ladies, go and learn babing saloon

Like seriously, 'babing saloon'

That's like the complete package? grin

No be only babing saloon grin Na barber

Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by xcelentattitude(m): 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
RPG2020:
Go and learn Google plus thank me later

I thought it used to be Yahoo Plus grin
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by iluvdonjazzy: 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
Please go for tailoring all hair dressers are ogbanje.

1 Like

Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by ericangel01(m): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
Scrupulous419:

Hairdressers good oo, even tailoring qua

But if na me be u I go buy stolen iPhones chargers and laptops for sale grin

Whatsap me this business lucrative die 09066543267

Don't keep me waiting wink
e be like say u get stolen phones to sell o. how about tracking and if not kill, harassment from sars and police
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by Eileene(f): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lol Op will be more confused by now
Tbh Tailoring is much better anyone can make hair but tailoring on the other hand requires skill.
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by Evidenx(m): 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
nastyking:
Hair dressing vs Tailoring which is advisable to learn for a 20 year old guy. All opinions are acceptable
Tailoring is better. if you want quick money and something to learn fast..go for barbing.
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by RPG2020(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
xcelentattitude:

I thought it used to be Yahoo Plus grin

Na you come know that one
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by RPG2020(m): 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
SGANIVA:
sorry Bros I will not advice you to learn any of this work because there is too much competition in that field .go and learn phone and computer repair or electrician (house weiring ) .we are in computer age so follow the trend . the two will give you whatever you want in this life

You get sense
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
Go for ur passion
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by Damseldammie(f): 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
They're both lucrative, it depends on the kind of zeal you have for each
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by Dolittlez(m): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
Tailoring is better for you. You will surely love it
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by benicta(f): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
Tony142:

None, both of them are mainly for ladies, go and learn babing saloon

Lol no oo. Some ladies actually prefer guys making their hair
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by Ezmans: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
Skyfornia:
Omo you can't compare fashion designing with hair dressing...go for tailoring
non of the above, go & learn cooking
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by benicta(f): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Hair dressing anyday anytime twice on Sunday
Ladies will always want to put on a new hairstyles till the end of time
Which means there is gonna be work for hair dresser

Yeah, if you know how to hustle for customers plus hairdressing is pretty stressful. You've got to learn how to stand for several hours and you've to be ready to upgrade yourself cos new styles and new methods of making hair keep coming up every time.

1 Like

Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by Lovelyn451(f): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
Goan learn tailoring biko, suit, upandan, uniform for schools, combat trousers for military and parastatals...combine it with textile materials, for male only o, Guys that are into ladies stuff their life is always wan kain abeg

1 Like

Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by MhizGladys(f): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Era of making hair is slowly passing, Wig/low
cut will soon be the order of the day. Go for Fashion designing/tailoring, there is profit in it and 'more' profit in female fashion especially when you're very good at it and the fact that most women love when a man handles/in charge of things meant for women.�

2 Likes

Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by jeph19(m): 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Unanimously, tailoring but go 4 hairdrexing
1. Ladies appreciate it most when a guy is more skilled doing what is considered feminine
2. They love it when you see it from a masculine perspective so after the hair-do a good complement would do.
3. If you're really good with your work, they'd bring in friends to your saloon.
THE BAD
you may become promiscuous
or
start acting like a woman, thereby attracting gay
shalom
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
nastyking:

if you have intentions of ever leaving the country...hairdressing....you will always get a job pending when you can legally work while tailoring...unless you have a dedicated lost of clients,you wont make much
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by MaziIgwe007: 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
nastyking:

All these won't fetch you anything meaningful in future.

use that time and learn these things:
mechanic
computer software operator or programming
plumbing
electrical engineer

these ones will be more beneficial than hair dresser and tailoring.
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by dododawa1: 1:38am On Sep 07, 2020
hair dresser are ashawo job,I prefer tailoring
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by ireneidiva(f): 4:42am On Sep 07, 2020
joepepsy:
Some of you ask foolish questions,how will people know your passion, this generation will go down has the most useless.
It is 'as' not 'has'.
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by ayenale1(m): 5:40am On Sep 07, 2020
I know a guy that sew ladies wears and if you see the caliber of ladies that patronizes him sexy and rich ladies but the said he doesn't like mixing business with pleasure, u know what i mean.

I knew another guy who's into hairdressing strictly ladies, chai...d guy can bleep he told me that after making their hair, the ladies do pester him for Bleep that they like the way he touches their hair in short all those bleeping are free and he charges higher fee for his hair do despite the high fee they still patronize him.

In a nutshell, doing women's work can be very profitable if you can close your eyes from mixing business with pleasure.
Re: Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? by olmoRoc: 6:43am On Sep 07, 2020
It was barbing salon versus tailoring the other time.

Learn both!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Degrees And Work Experience Are Disregarded In America. Why? / 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List / Should I Tell My Boss About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.