Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Bbnaija Erica Whatsapp Group Chat Leaked After She Threatened Laycon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Erica Whatsapp Group Chat Leaked After She Threatened Laycon (3833 Views)

Bbnaija Kess And Christy O 's Sex Chat Leaked. [ See Receipts] / Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) / Fella Makafui Has Undergone 3 Abortions For Her Sugar Daddy – Chat Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Erica Whatsapp Group Chat Leaked After She Threatened Laycon by winkmart: 8:54am On Sep 06, 2020
A WhatsApp group chat among members of BBNaija housemate Erica has leaked after she threatened to kill Laycon.

In the leaked chat the members were discussing how they could initiate social media trends to plead to Biggie on behalf of their favorite housemate, whom some blame for her uncouth utterances on the reality TV show.

Erica had called out Laycon for claiming she made attempt to kiss him and using her name to trend. She said Laycon can never trend without mentioning her name and for lying against her, death will fall upon him and he will be the one responsible for his own demise.

She said:

“You are a fool. You are lying that I tried to kiss you. You can prove that I tried to kiss you?

“Laycon was my friend but now he is shit. He was using me to trend. I’m not scared of anyone in this house. Laycon is an idiot. Why will you lie about me?

“ I’m only attracted to your brain. You are a short fool, your whole body is like a broomstick. One week has passed and you can’t prove that I tried to kiss you severally.

“As skinny and ugly as you are, you don’t have anything to trend with. Why are you always talking about me in the first place.

“The only thing Ebuka always asks you about is Erica. Your whole body is like the drumstick of a chicken.

“I was attracted to your brain but right now your brain is evil. Laycon is manipulative and everyone is taking his side. I will make sure he suffers in life. I will do everything in my power to make this possible.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF-nvobsdAc

https://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-erica-whatsapp-group-chat-leaked-after-she-threatened-laycon

lalasticlala

Re: Bbnaija Erica Whatsapp Group Chat Leaked After She Threatened Laycon by Skyfornia(m): 8:55am On Sep 06, 2020
Mtchwwww
Re: Bbnaija Erica Whatsapp Group Chat Leaked After She Threatened Laycon by winkmart: 9:01am On Sep 06, 2020
Skyfornia:
Mtchwwww

wetin do you
Re: Bbnaija Erica Whatsapp Group Chat Leaked After She Threatened Laycon by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2020
So Nigerians are really this jobless. Ewo!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija Erica Whatsapp Group Chat Leaked After She Threatened Laycon by Guadiol104(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2020
This girl don overdo abeg

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Erica Whatsapp Group Chat Leaked After She Threatened Laycon by Greystone: 11:18am On Sep 06, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
So Nigerians really this jobless. Ewo!

Very.

Be swallowing Panadol Extra for one senseless girl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Erica Whatsapp Group Chat Leaked After She Threatened Laycon by Mhayor8888(m): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2020
She nor just get single sense at all..talking without thinking. sad angry
Re: Bbnaija Erica Whatsapp Group Chat Leaked After She Threatened Laycon by Mkayfrenzy(m): 11:43am On Sep 06, 2020
Na thunder go fire these lame bloggers
Re: Bbnaija Erica Whatsapp Group Chat Leaked After She Threatened Laycon by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
Petty
laycon remains the bad one
Re: Bbnaija Erica Whatsapp Group Chat Leaked After She Threatened Laycon by maiiilooo(m): 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
Jobless set of human beings.. Imagine putting the same effort into tackling the misfortunes of this nation..

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Erica Whatsapp Group Chat Leaked After She Threatened Laycon by Openbusiness: 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
grin
Re: Bbnaija Erica Whatsapp Group Chat Leaked After She Threatened Laycon by Nicklaus619(m): 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Greystone:

Very.

Be swallowing Panadol Extra for one senseless girl

Most times I say to my self, Nigerians youth really deserve a senseless and ruthless president like buhari because we the youth are the problems of our self, imagine someone staying up late instead of using same time and energy to do researches in how to improve in whatever business you are doing or learning new side hustle, they are there in WhatsApp group wasting time on irrelevant issues. It's a pity sad

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Erica Whatsapp Group Chat Leaked After She Threatened Laycon by Xavie(m): 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
chai
Re: Bbnaija Erica Whatsapp Group Chat Leaked After She Threatened Laycon by SLICKYeel: 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Most times I say to my self, Nigerians youth really deserve a senseless and ruthless president like buhari because we the youth are the problems of our self, imagine someone staying up late instead of using same time and energy to do researches in how to improve in whatever business you are doing or learning new side hustle, they are there in WhatsApp group wasting time on irrelevant issues. It's a pity sad

You act like you know them more than themselves. Staning one's favourite doesn't negate one's responsibilities.
Re: Bbnaija Erica Whatsapp Group Chat Leaked After She Threatened Laycon by Intrepid01(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
I’m gutted by this!!!! This country is in trouble with the crop of human beings she’s blessed with. What da f**k did I just see? There’s no national WhatsApp group for Nigerian youths where deliberations on how to take back this country from the set of looters milking it dry but here we have people staying awake all night to support some hoes on tv.

One day one day, I’ll see the angel that directed my flight to Nigeria and we’ll have a private chat.
Re: Bbnaija Erica Whatsapp Group Chat Leaked After She Threatened Laycon by kushercain: 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
see somebody's "Mrs" smh
Re: Bbnaija Erica Whatsapp Group Chat Leaked After She Threatened Laycon by padi94(m): 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hahahaha... Erica will stay till d end of BBN
Re: Bbnaija Erica Whatsapp Group Chat Leaked After She Threatened Laycon by Kccheechy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
I'm flabbergasted !!!! Someone there is even bringing God into the matter and advising that Erica should be prayed for!!! Saying she will not loose in Jesus name!!! Wetin concern Jesus and im Papa for this immorality glorifying show?? smiley smiley Chai!!! Nigerian youths eeeeeeee!!!!
Re: Bbnaija Erica Whatsapp Group Chat Leaked After She Threatened Laycon by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Intrepid01:
I’m gutted by this!!!! This country is in trouble with the crop of human beings she’s blessed with. What da f**k did I just see? There’s no national WhatsApp group for Nigerian youths where deliberations on how to take back this country from the set of looters milking it dry but here we have people staying awake all night to support some hoes on tv.

One day one day, I’ll see the angel that directed my flight to Nigeria and we’ll have a private chat.
Oya go and make. Una just dey hide behind keyboard dey talk, but if revolution come now we no go see una.
Re: Bbnaija Erica Whatsapp Group Chat Leaked After She Threatened Laycon by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nicklaus619:

So youth of other sane countries don't watch shows and cheer on their favourites ehn, is it even your business with what another man chooses to use his life to do, to them you are like the dust on the ground, they don't give a shit.
Re: Bbnaija Erica Whatsapp Group Chat Leaked After She Threatened Laycon by Rilley(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
So Nigerians are really this jobless. Ewo!
Very very jobless youths, am not surprised.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son, Andre, A Mansion In His Name, Mercedes Viano, Star Etc / Reactions As Eniola Badmus Undergoes Body Surgery / Bobrisky Ditches Makeup And Wig To Show Up At Father’s Birthday Party As A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.