Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Camping In Obudu Ranch, Share Your Experience - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Camping In Obudu Ranch, Share Your Experience (1516 Views)

Obudu Mountain Resort Looks Like Europe But Nigerians Don't Value Their Own / The Ikyogen Hills And Cattle Ranch In Benue / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camping In Obudu Ranch, Share Your Experience by Sabadon(m): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2020
Good day nairalanders, i hope we re all doing good please i really need an idea what camping in obudu ranch/resort feels like, i am helping plan a 3 to 4 days honey moon for my close pal(a trip for just two), as part of the logistic team i need get all necessary info i can as per cost of lodging,tour guide and other miscellaneous. please help share your experience as it ll really go a long way in helping distribute our mini budget across board grin

i trust i ll get positive feedback,waiting in anticipation. #Thanks guys

ps. further questions re welcomed as i might not have captured every detail in my write up
Re: Camping In Obudu Ranch, Share Your Experience by Ranzer(f): 2:57am On Dec 03, 2020
Is it the first time when you go for camping?
Re: Camping In Obudu Ranch, Share Your Experience by SueJohnCb: 3:06am On Dec 03, 2020
Good day Sabadon, it is very nice that you decided to go with your close for camping. I adore to go in different places with my family as well and this is an amazing atmosphere, at least for me. I think that you need to find a checklist on the internet. Everything depends on the place, so you need to check on the map the exact place and you will easily understand what do you need.

1 Like

Re: Camping In Obudu Ranch, Share Your Experience by Sabadon(m): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2020
SueJohnCb:
Good day Sabadon, it is very nice that you decided to go with your close for camping. I adore to go in different places with my family as well and this is an amazing atmosphere, at least for me. I think that you need to find a checklist on the internet. Everything depends on the place, so you need to check on the map the exact place and you will easily understand what do you need.

Thanks so much SueJohnCb this really helpful
Re: Camping In Obudu Ranch, Share Your Experience by Sabadon(m): 8:38am On Dec 03, 2020
Ranzer:
Is it the first time when you go for camping?
here in Nigeria, yes it ll be first "LEISURE CAMPING"
Re: Camping In Obudu Ranch, Share Your Experience by YvoneMilsj: 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
Good day Sabadon, it is very nice that you decided to go with your close for camping. I adore to go in different places with my family as well and this is an amazing atmosphere, at least for me. I think that you need to find a checklist on the internet. Everything depends on the place, so you need to check on the map the exact place and you will easily understand what do you need. Also, I can recommend you to take a look on https://skillfulcamping.com/. This is a cool website which contains a lot of information about camping. They have perfect checklists, so for beginners it is a very good opportunity to learn everything. I am sure that this website will help you, have a nice trip!

(1) (Reply)

A Drive Through Jamaica / Egypt Residence Permit / Planning A Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.