Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family (3425 Views)

My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family by paulicoco: 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2011
Where will I start from! My brother is 7 years my senior and has been living in london, I came to join him to complete my university years in london, which was in 2007! I started going to his church! (Celestial church of christ) and actually enjoyed the services and other activities! Things went well at first, but to my loss it didn't last for too long! He started dating this girl who was a year younger! Not that it was any of my business and it did not bother me at first since she was 18 at that time, what bothered me is that I knew that he had a girlfriend in nigeria! I however wasn't sure, whether he and the girl in nigeria were still in contact at that time! The girl he dated from his church, was nice at first and would call me and sometimes visit me! It was not of a suprise that we became friends since she was my age mate! I started going and sleeping over at her house and enjoyed her and her families company! Her family however did not know about her relationship with my uncle! After about a year, she stopped coming to the house regularly and she would tell me that she wants to break up with my uncle! I didn't really care since it was none of my business! I also knew that my uncle wasn't really interested in the relationship either! She started to date other men and he went on dating other women! Months later, however I would find her in my house! She would come and visit my uncle again without greeting me, and when I would ask her whether they were still dating she would tell me that he's disgusting and not serious and god knows what! Se would prefer to tell me about other men, but would still sleep with my uncle! Which pissed me off in a way! But I kept my mouth shut, since I it was none of my business ( both are adults)! My mum never knew about them and she once came to london to catch them red handed! My mum was really angry and warned her never to come back to our house! She got pregnant 4 months later and told me that it was my brothers baby! But I didn't believe her since I knew that she was sleeping with other men! So I decided to stay away! My brother also denied to be responsible, but my mum had a feeling that she was actually carrying his baby! And asked him to marry her! Which he fought against! Ever since then, my family knows no peace, because her family keeps on insulting, cursing my poor mum and me, they have even went soo far, to pray and seek prophets and god knows what, since they want us to perish! I know that this is a long story that I am telling you guys but it is really affecting me since I love my brother!
Re: My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family by Blazay(m): 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2011
pauli coco:

Where will I start from! My brother is 7 years my senior and has been living in london,

Her family however did not know about her relationship with[b] my uncle![/b]  I know that this is a long story that I am telling you guys but it is really affecting me since I love my brother!

but would still sleep with my uncle!

She got pregnant 4 months later and told me that it was my brothers baby!

I also knew that my uncle wasn't really interested in the relationship either!

Is he your brother or your uncle? wink
Or is the 'babe' sleeping with y'all? wink

I know that this is a long story that I am telling you guys but it is really affecting me since I love my brother!

It is only affecting you because you want the 'babe' too. If she is available, why don't you just 'knack' her some and collect ya own shiiiiia? wink I don't see how this is your problem. It is the girl's problem. Let her have the baby if she wishes to, do a paternity test and establish who the real father is btw you, your uncle, your brother or any other MALE 'family' relative involved in that your "London". grin In fact ALL yellow cab/black medallion cab drivers, milk-men, railway workers, British coal miners, security guards/mail-men/red double-decker bus drivers/British Telecomm/tube station anti-terrorism agents within a 1000 mile radius, should ALL be tested for paternity too!

Hey!
Throw in those ya David Cameron, Prince Charles and his 2 sons up in there too. kiss

Marriage is not necessary. The baby was not conceived before marriage. . . there should be no rush to the altar. What is important is to find the father of the child so he can have a chance to participate or not.

I repeat, marriage is NOT necessary.

Hmmm! Poor "Metro-London" baby. cry
Re: My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family by ifyalways(f): 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2011
Blazay cheesy cheesy cheesy
@OP,You might want to edit ur post.
Re: My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2011
pauli coco:

Where will I start from! My brother is 7 years my senior and has been living in london, I came to join him to complete my university years in london, which was in 2007! I started going to his church! (Celestial church of christ) and actually enjoyed the services and other activities! Things went well at first, but to my loss it didn't last for too long! He started dating this girl who was a year younger! Not that it was any of my business and it did not bother me at first since she was 18 at that time, what bothered me is that I knew that he had a girlfriend in nigeria! I however wasn't sure, whether he and the girl in nigeria were still in contact at that time! The girl he dated from his church, was nice at first and would call me and sometimes visit me! It was not of a suprise that we became friends since she was my age mate! I started going and sleeping over at her house and enjoyed her and her families company! Her family however did not know about her relationship with my uncle! After about a year, she stopped coming to the house regularly and she would tell me that she wants to break up with my uncle! I didn't really care since it was none of my business! I also knew that my uncle wasn't really interested in the relationship either! She started to date other men and he went on dating other women! Months later, however I would find her in my house! She would come and visit my uncle again without greeting me, and when I would ask her whether they were still dating she would tell me that he's disgusting and not serious and god knows what! Se would prefer to tell me about other men, but would still sleep with my uncle! Which pissed me off in a way! But I kept my mouth shut, since I it was none of my business ( both are adults)! My mum never knew about them and she once came to london to catch them red handed! My mum was really angry and warned her never to come back to our house! She got pregnant 4 months later and told me that it was my brothers baby! But I didn't believe her since I knew that she was sleeping with other men! So I decided to stay away! My brother also denied to be responsible, but my mum had a feeling that she was actually carrying his baby! And asked him to marry her! Which he fought against! Ever since then, my family knows no peace, because her family keeps on insulting, cursing my poor mum and me, they have even went soo far, to pray and seek prophets and god knows what, since they want us to perish! I know that this is a long story that I am telling you guys but it is really affecting me since I love my brother!

first he is your brother next your uncle then back to brother
Re: My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family by adamsrib(f): 5:32am On Feb 23, 2011
Why! All! The! Exclamation! Points?! undecided
Re: My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family by paulicoco: 7:27am On Feb 23, 2011
@ blazay am not a lesbian!? Wtf? Its only affecting me becos she has been harrasing me and my mum she has been cursing us ! And been seeking in all kinds of places to destroy us!
Re: My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family by paulicoco: 7:29am On Feb 23, 2011
@adamsrib I didn't ask you to be my english teacher I need some advice on what to do?
Re: My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 23, 2011
this your brother/uncle wey dey impregnate women sef.

if you like, dont run far from the matter.

let the girl have her baby and then do dna test if the child no resemble una.

abi?
Re: My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 23, 2011
Some posts are just out rightly confusing. undecided
Re: My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family by adamsrib(f): 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2011
pauli coco:

@adamsrib I didn't ask you to be my english teacher I need some advice on what to do?

Sorry, but I gave up trying to understand what you were saying after four sentences. Best of luck to you though, whatever the problem is.
Re: My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family by Ladyjide(f): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2011
Well, the only part of this post that was understandable was the end- so, Bottom line get a DNA test- see if the child is part of your family, If it is, then you guys need to accept responsibility! If it is not then your family will come out looking great, and the girl and her family foolish! Other wise there will never be peace in this situation! undecided
Re: My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family by babyme1(f): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2011
I! can't! read! with! all! the! exclamation! signs!
I can't believe i shouted typed this!
Re: My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family by obowunmi(m): 3:02am On Feb 24, 2011
The responses are hilarious ----- lol.
(English teacher comment and exclamation point)

@OP, it shows the babe has no manners, don't make her marry anyone. She's 18, young, poor, broke, and pregnant --- so such behavior should be expected. She's young and immashure --- she's can't do anything to you or your mom, she's just pissed off --- btw, how old is this ur "uncle or brother" ? He better not be a 50 year old man
Re: My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family by paulicoco: 9:48am On Feb 25, 2011
He's 29! She is he's kid!
Re: My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family by paulicoco: 9:58am On Feb 25, 2011
He's ready to take up the responsibility but they are denying him access to his kid!how can I stop the baby mamas insult upon me and my mother?
Re: My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family by obowunmi(m): 9:59am On Feb 25, 2011
Ur Uncle is sleeping with his daughter ? What do u mean by "she is his kid" or u mean that he's younger than her --- well about an 11 year age difference --- such behavior should be expected from her. Your uncle laid his bed, now, not only him but you must all lie on it ---- "deal with it."
Re: My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family by Nplnsolo(m): 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2011
The poster behind the original question sounds like a poseur. There is a lot of inconsistency behind what he says, the brother / uncle thing first, then the pregnant / she has his kid / no visitation business comes right behind it. In order for the pregnancy to resolve itself in a birth this quickly I have to suppose that his *brother* / *uncle* are the names of his two pet gerbils. In which case, I can understand the confusion. Seriously, when I read a post like that I get the feeling I am dealing with someone who is not particularly honest. Did his relative know that he was sleeping with the same woman, HIS woman? Did he warn his relative that the woman was sleeping with other men, and therefore putting him at risk for sexually transmitted disease? In either case, if he did not warn, alert and inform, then he is guilty of lying by omission. It also seems that he has not explained to his relative that there were other men in the LovePeddler's life, who may have knocked her up. If the relative and mother were made aware of that fact, they could inform the worthless twats parents and then, maybe, they would get on the LovePeddler's case and leave his brother and mother alone. But in order for him to do that, he would have to explain what he had been up to and he doesn't want to do that because he's not that honest, cause they would want to know why she told him so much about her personal business and they would catch on to the rat. Yes, I say "rat", because he may be the father of the child!!!
Re: My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family by obowunmi(m): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2011
@OP, she's young. So its an expected behavior.
Re: My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family by Nplnsolo(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2011
There are too many women out there who will swear that *so and so* is there baby's daddy and that they are 100% certain of the fact but in reality it could be any one of a half dozen different dudes! The woman will just try to hook the man who has the most resources or the one she likes best, which isn't a kind thing to do to a man you like. If the man is fool enough to marry such a woman, then he will be fool enough to stay with her when the baby is born looking Chinese.
If your brother / uncle takes this woman onto a TV show that deals with such scandals, they may be willing to provide free dna testing, in which case the young woman is likely to feel humiliated and your uncle / brother vindicated. If it comes back a near perfect match, then you might want to step up to the plate and get a dna test yourself, just to make sure that your brother / uncle isn't raising your child. On the other hand, if that were to occur, then you could probably tap dat ass for nuttin', and it'd always be near at hand, especially around the holidays. How dare that man screw some girl who is near to your age! Man do you sound jealous.
Re: My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2011
Re: My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family by LadyT(f): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2011
but dont people call older siblings uncle/aunty?

I know yorubas do it
Re: My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family by Nplnsolo(m): 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2011
What is a mumu post? I have to ask if the rest of you also feel that many serious boundaries have been crossed by the poster and by the relatives involved, as well as by the young woman herself. I don't know about you, but I would want to know if the woman I am with is fooling around with other guys so that I can make a decision as to whether I want to stay with her deceitful soul or not. It sounds like there is no respect for boundaries and no respect for the people involved, either.
Re: My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 09, 2011
Re: My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family by CrudeOil2(m): 9:41am On Mar 09, 2011
All that is needed is a paternity test.
Re: My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family by desthan(m): 10:20am On Mar 09, 2011
**oh blimey**

**can't read this, will rather take a photo of it**
Re: My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family by Nplnsolo(m): 11:39pm On Mar 09, 2011
I never said the guy wasn't deceitful as well. It isn't about a gender thing. He had no business with his uncle or brother's girl in the first place. And if she wants to be with the uncle, or brother, the nephew, or brother, and other guys to boot, you can call that natural, you can say it's to be expected in a woman her age, you can say whatever, but I'll tell you what, I wouldn't want to be with someone like that. Marry her and look a fool as she continues to do what you knew she always did do and all the while you look the fool. Why? Cause ya' married it when ya' could have just borrowed it and used it, like everyone else. You paid for something others get for free. That's too high a price to pay.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Attack My Father / My Bitter Experience / Order Your Quality Vitafoam Mattresses Here - Brand New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.