Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

My Bitter Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Bitter Experience (3424 Views)

The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) / My Bitter Experience With Frsc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bitter Experience by Bostin(m): 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Deleted

2 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience by sexylassie2(f): 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
Next time, don't be broke.

Put your life together and work to get a better life for yourself.

She played a fast game on you, since you can't afford the life that she wants, she changed.

Also go check the paternity of the child and confirm if it is yours.

11 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience by ModestGal(f): 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
Brother, please take heart, don't be sad. I really feel sorry for you. This is what I want you to do, 1. Focus on your life while seeing if you can get any lady
2. Don't ever get a girl based on whether shes religious or not, just look for a good hearted person
3. Build yourself in all aspects, don't let her weigh you down. Your looks, your posture, etc
4. Try your best for the child, pay visits, buy her things etc. Write letters for your baby daughter whenever you have the chance and keep it for her till shes old enough to understand it.

Trust me brother, she would live to regret every of her decision, and even that child would hate her for doing that to you

Try processing traveling when you have the chance, she would later cry and beg you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bitter Experience by chukwuibuipob: 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
sad shocked angry angry sad I guess u are a gentle sad that’s why some lowlife Dey threaten to kill u,.If u can’t fight back,report dem NOT to police but Pythons cool wink.And congrats!God just delivered u from dat jezebel girl.Gather itself together and move on.

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience by 2special(m): 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
It's well with you bro...wishing you the best...remain calm and reorganize your life..you will end in praise

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience by DontBullshitMe: 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2020

Re: My Bitter Experience by LadySarah: 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Screenshot and also record ur conversations and take it to welfare.

The question is will you be around to take care of her and not to leave her with your family to turn her to family help?

2 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
If you want your child back, use the screenshot of the messages you have as evidence. Collect your child,give her to your mom while you apply for Visa again. Try migrating again,it may work this time.Who knows if she's the one with the bad luck.

4 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience by nautybride: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
You don't have a say yet, make money, enough money, then take steps to move ahead with someone else. Upkeep allowances is what your daughter needs for now so that you can request for visitation and a better relationship. Life deals with us differently.
Re: My Bitter Experience by Ningen(m): 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
This is exactly why I am strongly against broke men marrying. It's always a one way ticket to a miserable life. Love flys away come hardship.

OP, how certain are you that you're the father of that child?? You need to save up for a DNA test.

There's a lot here to believe you're not.
Anyway, I honestly sympathize with you man.

Moving forward, you need to focus on yourself. Hustle hard. Be selfish and build yourself up.

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience by uboma(m): 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
sexylassie2:
Next time, don't be broke

She played a fast game on you, since you can't afford the life that she wants, she changed.

What do you mean by the words in bold?

Is it a crime to be broke? You made sound like he deserved the I'll treatment from her because he was broke.....

6 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience by faithfull18(f): 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
Re: My Bitter Experience by sexylassie2(f): 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
uboma:

What do you mean by the words in bold?

Is it a crime to be broke? You made sound like he deserved the I'll treatment from her because he was broke.....

She never loved him in the first place, she only loved the idea of going to the UK.

Life is not fair but circumstances can be changed

3 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
shocked

Actually, am more shocked we have a functioning welfare board in Nigeria & the fact that even a court can force a person to pay child support.

BUT seriously bros!! How can a woman manipulate you with pregnancy. You should have just taken the child in the first place instead of playing into that obvious trap.

No man or woman can threaten me in this world!

2 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience by merieam16(f): 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ehya pele, wont comment until i hear ur baby's mama version

btw, u didnt give enough information abt her, u should av added her name, age,d course she studied, nd d year she graduated, cos d name of d church is nt enough. iranu

2 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience by Ugaboy: 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
merieam16:
Ehya pele, wont comment until i hear ur baby's mama version

btw, u didnt give enough information abt her, u should av added her name, age,d course she studied, nd d year she graduated, cos d name of d church is nt enough. iranu

wait did u even red what he wrote. Someone is trying to treat a deep wound, u are behind stil hiting d surface...not every1 can write an anonymous story...but for security reasons, we must learn. Cus u dnt knw the crazy clown folowing u

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience by merieam16(f): 11:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ugaboy:
wait did u even red what he wrote. Someone is trying to treat a deep wound, u are behind stil hiting d surface...not every1 can write an anonymous story...but for security reasons, we must learn. Cus u dnt knw the crazy clown folowing u
hmm...yea i sure did, buh my point is,it takes 2 to tangle.I hate it wen u try bringing sum1 else down cos u wana justify or try 2 say ur story.

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience by Billionsclub: 12:15am On Jun 25, 2020
it is not enough to look for a churchy-girl or churchy-guy. look for a Good fearing lad or pass. to be churchy can be very deceitful
l
Re: My Bitter Experience by Bestinstinct(m): 2:05am On Jun 25, 2020
Things we men put ourselves through in the name of love sha. My brother....ignore her for now and work on yourself. Strive to be great, you won't see the blessings of her leaving till you try your visa applications again. Be strong. Feel free to PM if you need someone to talk to.

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience by Ugaboy: 5:31am On Jun 25, 2020
merieam16:
hmm...yea i sure did, buh my point is,it takes 2 to tangle.I hate it wen u try bringing sum1 else down cos u wana justify or try 2 say ur story.
stop personalising people prob...if u know how relief and depression free he has psychologically become for just saying it out...mostly people talks to u abt their issues not because they need ur advice but for just paying attention to them is enough to fix some injury path at that time.
many cycle of men has suffer depression over ladies leaving them because of being "broke". They forgot the word is temporary not having money.
it said idiom "behind every successful man there is a woman" no, it a otherwise here, many guys wants to b alone cus majority host of ladies and nothing but pest...sadly 0.19% are willing to struggle in love with a broke and grow rich together
the guy is brave...i wish, i can speak up like him...and not fighting pains alone.
"2 different goals cannot tangle" ok

4 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience by danny34(m): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2020
Forget your ex wife and daughter and please move on. Life has never been fair. You need to get back on your feet. And to do that you need to be sane and clear. Let them go for now. If you have to travel, do so..

When you have find your feet, you can come prepared for your daughter.

For now, first things first.

That's my one scent!

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience by GODSMILEFOREVER: 8:58am On Jun 25, 2020
Bros this is really pathetic. I trust GOD to give you a better future, forget about her she is not worth you. Don't worry GOD is able to keep your daughter safe and secure for you . Always remember her in prayer.

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience by merieam16(f): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2020
Ugaboy:
stop personalising people prob...if u know how relief and depression free he has psychologically become for just saying it out...mostly people talks to u abt their issues not because they need ur advice but for just paying attention to them is enough to fix some injury path at that time.
many cycle of men has suffer depression over ladies leaving them because of being "broke". They forgot the word is temporary not having money.
it said idiom "behind every successful man there is a woman" no, it a otherwise here, many guys wants to b alone cus majority host of ladies and nothing but pest...sadly 0.19% are willing to struggle in love with a broke and grow rich together
the guy is brave...i wish, i can speak up like him...and not fighting pains alone.
"2 different goals cannot tangle" ok
calm down bro, no b fight lol
Re: My Bitter Experience by xavuv: 9:29am On Jun 25, 2020
sexylassie2:

Yoir first sentence/paragrapgh is dumb! As in DUMMMBBBBB!

4 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience by sexylassie2(f): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2020
xavuv:

Yoir first sentence/paragrapgh is dumb! As in DUMMMBBBBB!

Most of you in this part of the world never like reality.

Reality is a great teacher, it will cure you from the fantasy in your head.

You can call my statement dumb, but reality says the cause of break down in many relationship is due to money.
Re: My Bitter Experience by Martinez39s(m): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2020
You were a careless man.

••>> FIRST MISTAKE: not running away when she insisted on get pregnant before you went back to the UK. At this point, her plans were laid before, but you couldn't grab because you weren't redpilled and your third leg clouded your thinking. She was using you to secure her future, and she thought she would go to the UK.
••>> SECOND MISTAKE: getting her pregnant. Lmao. grin Na you do yourself biko. Why be so careless? undecided
••>> THIRD MISTAKE: marrying her, and accepting responsibility for the child without conditions.

Once you told her that you couldn't get your visa, and you wanted to face life in Nigeria, she saw she could no longer derive the benefits she wanted from you: using you to secure herself financially, and going to the UK. At that point, the chameleon revealed herself; her veneer of kindness and good personality cracked in infinite places. (Briffault's law). Her subsequent actions are enough proof that she never loved you one bit. You were too easy for her to game.

When I say it pays to take the redpill, beta simps like you ridicule me. If you had taken the redpill, you wouldn't be in this mess. Why do men of today still believe in love and get married? undecided Anyway, if possible, go to court and make it known that you have no problem providing for your kid, and you want to put a stop to your wife alienating you from your kid. You are a father, and you have parental rights, why not fight for joint custody? Seems misandric courts are here in Nigeria too. grin Iammo (iammolise) help this men IF POSSIBLE. wink

It pays to take the redpill. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Bitter Experience by SweetCunt97(f): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
You were a careless man.

••>> FIRST MISTAKE: not running away when she insisted on get pregnant before you went back to the UK. At this point, her plans were laid before, but you couldn't grab because you weren't redpilled and your third leg clouded your thinking. She was using you to secure her future, and she thought she would go to the UK.
••>> SECOND MISTAKE: getting her pregnant. Lmao. grin Na you do yourself biko. Why be so careless? undecided
••>> THIRD MISTAKE: marrying her, and accepting responsibility for the child without conditions.

Once you told her that you couldn't get your visa, and you wanted to face life in Nigeria, she saw she could no longer derive the benefits she wanted from you: using you to secure herself financially, and going to the UK. At that point, the chameleon revealed herself; her veneer of kindness and good personality cracked in infinite places. (Briffault's law). Her subsequent actions are enough proof that she never loved you one bit. You were too easy for her to game.

When I say it pays to take the redpill, beta simps like you ridicule me. If you had taken the redpill, you wouldn't be in this mess. Why do men of today still believe in love and get married? undecided Anyway, if possible, go to court and make it known that you have no problem providing for your kid, and you want to put a stop to your wife alienating you from your kid. You are a father, and you have parental rights, why not fight for joint custody? Seems misandric courts are here in Nigeria too. grin Iammo (iammolise) help this men IF POSSIBLE. wink

It pays to take the redpill. grin

Lolzzz... You actually right though. Don't know what d red pill is all about but u are right
Re: My Bitter Experience by pretydiva(f): 10:15am On Jun 25, 2020
Go to court. Let them know she's not capable of raising your child. Show them the screenshots of the messages on facebook and any other evidence that can be use in court.

You should be thankful to God you didn't end up with that lady. Count your losses and move on

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience by Martinez39s(m): 10:17am On Jun 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lolzzz... You actually right though. Don't know what d red pill is all about but u are right
sad

Re: My Bitter Experience by cococandy(f): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2020
You sort of dodged a bullet when she left you but not totally since you have a child between you now and welfare keeps dragging you to come pay.

I hope you’ve learned to protect yourself against unwanted pregnancy. If that child wasn’t between both of you, it would be easier for you to leave her and walk away. Now she will always be in your life in some way.

Next time you don’t want a woman to get pregnant especially a woman you can’t trust like this one, use your protection and protect yourself. So you won’t have to pay later.

Do what you can for your child to the best of your ability now and I hope you don’t start another romantic tryst with the baby mom. It won’t be worth it.

And by that I mean break up with her. For good. And y’all be on your merry ways.

4 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience by Omar09(m): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2020
Bostin:
Dear NL family ,this is my bitter experience . She was a Deeper Life girl when I met her back then in 2014 but now a Devil in human form . She brought Pains and shame into my life and took the only daughter I suffered for away from me because I was broke and helpless., I never did anything wrong than being broke , I put in my best and treated her like a Queen with humility but she betrayed my trust.
Let me start from when I met this babe back then at National Open University when I just returned from the UK, we were both student back then. We started as a friend but later end up dating. She later knew I just came back and planning to go back soon .We do have Sex as she wishes being her addicts, though I'm not too sex freak but I always respect her demands. Soonest , She started begging me to impregnate her before I travel back but I refused , shortly she planned the pregnancy and succeeded. Initially , I felt bad and disappointed for what I have no plans for but later take my faith due to my late age.I told my parents about it and they agreed to a family introduction which we eventually did .Aftermath I told her to stay with her parents to have the baby to let me have time to work things out before we could live together as family but she refused and reigned her job and moved in with me with the pregnancy .
To God be the glory we had a baby girl though through CS because the she is asthmatic. We started living happily in a small rented apartment because I wouldn't want to use my savings to further my greener pastures journey on bigger rent and at the same time had an ongoing two bedroom bungalow project in my town. I tried applied for visas in six different attempt but to all avail, I told her about the last visa refusal and also told her I won't be process anything for now again but face life here in Naija for awhile. My NL Fam , that was the beginning of my sorrow. She changed totally and started disrespecting ,arguing and violence. She seized being my friend but gave me depression. Instead she returned all her attention to her Ex and her family. At last , She left with my daughter to her mum's house because her dad is late ..
She did not end it there as she go about telling people bad things about me and my family to justify her actions of leaving. She threatened she won't let me see my daughter again. Later I received letters from Welfare to come talk on child support ,then proceed to the Court where the judge grant her the custody of the child and instructed me to be paying monthly support . Many time she won't pick my calls to talk to my daughter unless I beg. I was thinking suicide but God saved me with his blood.
Recently , I saw a Facebook message a guy sent to her, whom happened to be her boyfriend and accused her of sleeping with his friend, the guy said " you were complaining about your ex daddy something not knowing you're the Demon, if you continue like this you won't have a home of yours " .
I showed my mum this message and we both cried heavily that why did God allowed this Demonic girl in our life . I also sent her the screenshot of the message, she did not deny but warn me to mind my business and let her enjoy her life and F*ck whomever she want .
I tried to chat the boyfriend to find out what was wrong to know if truly I was a bad person she told everyone. The guy was so angry and told me he has nothing to do with her and don't want to see her again. He said someone gave him my baby mama and he intended marrying her because he's a single Dad of two with late wife but he later find out that the guy that gave him my baby mama also has slept with her which they both lied but he find out himself. He said that reason and some other things make him to send her out of his house when he got another woman to marry . This boy is a Yahoo guy , his profile says it all and I heard about a deal of 2m naira they both did , him and my baby mama through my baby mama younger brother . I asked the guy , he said Yes , he had a deal and used her account and gave her her share . He advise me to focus on my daughter and forget about her for life .. Fam , you won't believe the boy that gave my baby mama to the yahoo boy is her ex which I know very well and stayed in the same city where we lives when together . This boy used to call her day and night back then but she always told me he's her brother calling nothing knowing that was the evil that destroyed my happiness ...
I am at the middle of a deadly ocean of life , my daughter is with her and She now said I shouldn't call her again but go to the welfare if I need to see my daughter , her younger brother threatened he would kill me if I do .. Please be my guides I'm confused and depressed .
Thank you and God bless

Look bro, forget about them. Your daughter and your wife, you will be alright without them. If you want to fight for them, you will loose. If you want to fight for your daughter alone, you will still loose. Your daughter is not old enough to decide for herself and when she's old enough, what makes you think she will choose you? She will be brainwashed into thinking you are the bigger devil. Until she's old enough, that's when you can try to get your daughter back. But for now, document all the threats from her brother, record your calls any time you call your wife and make sure you request to speak with and see your daughter, obviously she will reject it, save it and back it up to your Google drive. When she's old enough, show her those evidences. Don't also forget to screenshot all your chats with her and her family and back it up to your Google drive. If after you show your daughter (when she's old enough) and she still sees you as a devil, bro move on.

And until she's old enough, look for other countries to migrate to and move on with your life. Do not base it on this girl and your daughter. How do I mean, don't waste your time trying to bring her back or trying to clean the bad name she's given you. It's not your burden but hers. At the fullness of time, she will come to her senses and then it will be too late. Focus on something. If you want to stay back here in Nigeria, fine hustle. Chat emmaodet up for little beginnings he will guide you just like he is guiding me. Also least I forget, save every money you make via child support on your daughter, they are your weapons. In the end she will cry!

4 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience by Omar09(m): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2020
sexylassie2:

OP, avoid the first word from this aba feminist, the rest you can adhere to.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Never Proposed Formally But Were Getting Married! / My Brothers Baby Mama Drama Is Affecting My Whole Family / How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.