Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

BBNaija: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Alleges - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Alleges (739 Views)

BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified / #bbnaija 2020: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Reveals / BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Alleges by TMSMedia: 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
A Nigerian lady, @belberocks on twitter, has accused Big brother Naija’s Erica of being a violent person, IgbereTV reports.

After Erica's outburst on Laycon last night, @belberocks accused Erica of once pulling a knife on one of her exes that is her friend. She went further to call her evil, saying she knows a lot about her and that’s why she doesn’t like her.

She wrote:
“Erica that has pulled a knife before on one of her exes that is my friend. Kaii all the things I know about this babe, that’s why I’ve never liked her one bit. She’s pure evil!”

https://twitter.com/belberocks/status/1302407187956989954?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1363705/bbnaija-erica-pulled-knife-one-exes-lady-alleges/

Lalasticlala
Fynestboi
MissyB3

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Alleges by Kriss216: 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
A hoe pulled a knife.

Farm tool!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Alleges by Madibah(m): 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
Uncultured Bastard with no manners ..
Im not a fan of the show but I've heard nothing good about her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Alleges by ObaKlaz: 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
Your sins will find you out in the end.cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Alleges by Openbusiness: 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Alleges by KristaPretty(f): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
So I watched it last night for the first time.
She is a mannerless woman, even with your lover there you still kept insulting a fellow man like him.
Which means if he gets married to her, she will insult him or his friends in any issue.

Bad manners!
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Alleges by Ahmed0336(m): 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
Peculiar with ABIA girls.

I come in peace!!!!
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Alleges by MJBOLT: 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
how do we know this is not another twitter lie?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Alleges by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
Erica porsh voice then turned igbotic all of a sudden.
Moral lesson: you can't pretend for long.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Alleges by DaddyRochie1642: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
KristaPretty:
So I watched it last night for the first time.
She is a mannerless woman, even with your lover there you still kept insulting a fellow man like him.
Which means if he gets married to her, she will insult him or his friends in any issue.

Bad manners!

Thou Art Wise

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Alleges by DaddyRochie1642: 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Peculiar with IMO girls.

I come in peace!!!!

Oga to Slap you dey hungry me
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Alleges by DaddyRochie1642: 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
danielconstant:
Erica porsh voice then turned igbotic all of a sudden.
Moral lesson: you can't pretend for long.

Oga even you are you not Igbotic, with that your Large FOREHEAD and that your Thick Igbotic Lips grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Alleges by Ahmed0336(m): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to Slap you dey hungry me
I will dignify you with my response.
I am Not your mate.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Alleges by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga even you are you not Igbotic, with that your Large FOREHEAD and that your Thick Igbotic Lips grin grin
so u just felt like typing anything and did so blindly ..just checked your picture and saw your facial state. you not worth replying again.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Alleges by DaddyRochie1642: 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
danielconstant:
so u just felt like typing anything and did so blindly ..just checked your picture and saw your facial state. you not worth replying again.

grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Alleges by DaddyRochie1642: 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ahmed0336:

I will dignify you with my response.

I am Not your mate.

grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Alleges by Eroms4life17(m): 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Peculiar with IMO girls.

I come in peace!!!!
Am not Igbo but just so u know, your comment is disgraceful. She's Abia.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Alleges by abobote: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
MJBOLT:
how do we know this is not another twitter lie?
It's my brother, all these Laycon fans are very desperate
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Alleges by Auxtin85(m): 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
Imagine the characters that have participated in this show, it says a lot about what Nigeria men go through with Nigeria women.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Alleges by Superpower(m): 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
So you guys just believe anything you see on twitter.Where's the proof the tweet is true

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Whitemoney And Queen Kissing (video) / NIGHT DUTY (yul Edochie 2022 Latest Movie) / 500 IQ Janitor Solves HARDEST Equation In Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.