Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,686 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

#bbnaija 2020: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Reveals - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija 2020: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Reveals (408 Views)

BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified / BBNaija: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Alleges / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2020: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Reveals by FGInvestment1: 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Twitter Lady accuses Erica of once Pulling out a knife on one of her exes in the past This revelation comes following Erica’s fight with Laycon and Prince.

Ekohotblog, September 6, 2020…. A Nigerian lady,@belberocks on Twitter, has accused Big Brother Naija’s Erica of once attacking one of her exes with a Knife.

@belberocks disclose this via her social media page, following Erica and Laycon’s fight last night after the house party. Ekohotblog recalled that Erica had slammed Laycon after the Saturday party last night for accusing her of trying to kiss him.

Erica’s action caused different debates on the internet including that of @belberocks who claimed she hated Erica because Erica attacked one of her friend who is Erica’s ex. She further stated that Erica is evil, saying she knows a lot about her and that’s why she doesn’t like her.

“Erica that has pulled a knife before on one of her exes that is my friend. Kaii all the things I know about this babe, that’s why I’ve never liked her one bit. She’s pure evil!” she wrote.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/09/06/bbnaija-2020-erica-has-pulled-a-knife-before-on-one-of-her-exes-lady-reveals/
Re: #bbnaija 2020: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Reveals by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: #bbnaija 2020: Erica Has Pulled A Knife Before On One Of Her Exes – Lady Reveals by Passionate888: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
E dey her body

(1) (Reply)

Tom And Jerry Live Action Movie Coming Up 2021 [OFFICIAL TRAILER] / Bbnaija S6 Update: I’m Attracted To ‘maria’s Personality, Not Maria Herself’, / Zubby Micheal Vs Diamond Okechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.