Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,531 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Watch Moment Ozo Proposed To Nengi, What Nengi Did Will Surprise You (watch Vide - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Watch Moment Ozo Proposed To Nengi, What Nengi Did Will Surprise You (watch Vide (370 Views)

Why I Am Attracted To Nengi - Laycon Reveals / Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs / Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Moment Ozo Proposed To Nengi, What Nengi Did Will Surprise You (watch Vide by LiveTimes9ja: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
Watch moment Ozo proposed to Nengi, what Nengi did will surprise you (Watch video)

Read details in link below...

https://livetimesng.com/watch-moment-ozo-proposed-to-nengi-what-nengi-did-will-surprise-you-watch-video/

Re: Watch Moment Ozo Proposed To Nengi, What Nengi Did Will Surprise You (watch Vide by Wizklynd23(m): 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
grin wow very great .
meanwhile I sell Tron Coin at sweet rate.
Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

#lekkimassacre -comedian Ay Shares Emotional Video Of What Happened,the Massacre / Movie: Great White (2021) / Bbnaija: How It's Going So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.