Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,597 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? (3362 Views)

Who Wants To Get Married? / I Met This Girl At The Atm In School,she Is In Year 1 While I'm In My Second Year.we Exchanged Numbe / Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? Should Be 30 - 40 Years Old! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by tionne(f): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2007
i think the guy as successfully started a long and interesting thread which only him can either put a stop to or prolong
but pls can u just shed some light to ur reason 4 a second wife?
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by JJay1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2007
Have you got a 2nd d!ck?
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by dashkk(m): 6:18am On Jun 30, 2007
u are a honurable man,i advice that u take alist the 6th one so that nigeria will give biafra as ur kingdom
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2007
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by honeylola: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2007
why would want a second wife u didnt bother to tell us why?
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by Odunnu: 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2011
philidees.:

WHO WANTS TO BE MY SECOND WIFE?
She should be less than 40yrs, presentable, healthy, fertile, educated, FINANCIALLY SOLVENT, caring and supportive, privately accommodated and mobile. She should be a YORUBA who understands Ebirra or EBIRRA who understands Yoruba, a single parent or even widow and a christian. She may preferably base in Western Nigeria preferrably Ondo state or its neighbouring towns. If she is based elsewhere in nigeria she should be able to tolerate me as a visiting husband.
I am 44yrs, presentable graduate businessman. I am flexible, caring, healthy and sexually active. I am not rich but not too poor,
My wife is understanding, tolerant,organised, independent,and permanently accommodated and busy. She is 38yrs . You may not live together in the same geographical location if you do not wish to.
Anyone who meet tis requirement and is interested in this arrangement should please send profile, telephone number and recent full-size photgragh to : philidees@yahoo.com and then call 08036000323

this is the funniest thread i've read in a while.
I even had to call the number and the discussion was . . .the funniest part sef.
wetin boredom no go cause?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fat Lady Needed / I Think I'm In Love With ~kilz~ / Cancers: Those Born Between 21 Jun - 22 Jul. Register Your Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.