Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? (3353 Views)

Who Wants To Get Married? / I Met This Girl At The Atm In School,she Is In Year 1 While I'm In My Second Year.we Exchanged Numbe / Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? Should Be 30 - 40 Years Old! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by philidees1: 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2007
WHO WANTS TO BE MY SECOND WIFE?
She should be less than 40yrs, presentable, healthy, fertile, educated, FINANCIALLY SOLVENT, caring and supportive, privately accommodated and mobile. She should be a YORUBA who understands Ebirra or EBIRRA who understands Yoruba, a single parent or even widow and a christian. She may preferably base in Western Nigeria preferrably Ondo state or its neighbouring towns. If she is based elsewhere in nigeria she should be able to tolerate me as a visiting husband.
I am 44yrs, presentable graduate businessman. I am flexible, caring, healthy and sexually active. I am not rich but not too poor,
My wife is understanding, tolerant,organised, independent,and permanently accommodated and busy. She is 38yrs . You may not live together in the same geographical location if you do not wish to.
Anyone who meet tis requirement and is interested in this arrangement should please send profile, telephone number and recent full-size photgragh to : philidees@yahoo.com and then call 08036000323
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by MILITIA(f): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2007
grin grin grin
@Topic

Goodluck with your search on NL oh! I just have only one question. What was lacking in your first wife?
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2007
MILITIA:

I just have one question. What is lacking in your first wife!

I'd like to know too.
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by rowlandwhy: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2007
Militia,
Are u speechless or what, I know you can be of help to this young man.
Kindly assist with a comment
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by MILITIA(f): 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2007
@Topic
Question #2 for you oh!

What purpose will the second wife serve?
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by rowlandwhy: 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2007
I feel like she has nt bare him a child, but he can explain better,
This is just my phobia
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by MILITIA(f): 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2007
@rowlandwhy

I like to understand suituations before I comment oh!  Which one you dey sef? grin  Are you not baffled?  It seems like the man just like to "collect" babes for im backyard! grin
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by MILITIA(f): 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2007
@rowlandwhy

So it is a fertile "40 year old" woman that will start giving him children? When some women have reached early menopause at this age? grin How many 40 year old women are fertile? I am just analyzing the situation oh! Make una no vex abeg! grin
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by rowlandwhy: 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2007
militia,
My sister, i was just captured with this thread immediately i saw it and would like to offer assistance in any way,
Anyway, i was just insinuating
But lets hear from the horses mouth , i think him being frank in this matter will help solve the problem easily without much stress
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by MILITIA(f): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2007
As you all can see, the poster is off line right now? Let's wait for him to come back oh! grin I too want to appy for the grin position! Hope he will not mind being a second husband oh! grin Geographical location as you can see does not matter!
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2007
philidees.:

She should be less than 40yrs, presentable, healthy, fertile, educated, FINANCIALLY SOLVENT, caring and supportive, privately accommodated and mobile. She should be a YORUBA who understands Ebirra or EBIRRA who understands Yoruba, a single parent or even widow and a christian. She may preferably base in Western Nigeria preferrably Ondo state or its neighbouring towns. If she is based elsewhere in nigeria she should be able to tolerate me as a visiting husband.
I am 44yrs, presentable graduate businessman. I am flexible, caring, healthy and sexually active. I am not rich but not too poor,
My wife is understanding, tolerant,organised, independent,and permanently accommodated and busy. She is 38yrs . You may not live together in the same geographical location if you do not wish to.
Anyone who meet tis requirement and is interested in this arrangement should please send profile, telephone number and recent full-size photgragh to : philidees@yahoo.com and then call 08036000323

first of all call your people and secure a plot of burial site.
Since you may soon be going home   grin

where on earth did you get this 'understanding first wife' that doesn't mind another  co partner in bed
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by uyai(f): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2007
@ babyosisi

Word!
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by MILITIA(f): 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2007
@philidees

Are you back on line?  Please answer our questions oh!  I am very interested and[b] FINANCIALLY [/b] SOLVENT! grin Just wanted to make sure you are[b] FINACIALLY [/b] SOLUBLE! grin
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by tpia: 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2007
philidees.:

can an Okrika who speaks a little Yoruba apply?

by the way, can you post your own recent photograph as well? Or how can you be evaluated?
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by Busta(f): 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2007
Na wa Oh!!!
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by Njoy1(f): 9:57am On Jun 21, 2007
And you wonder why men die before women, all that hard work in the bedroom go kill you. Remember love is for the needy not the greedy like you. Concertrate on the one you have.
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by iice(f): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2007
Busta:

Na wa Oh!!!

Second that!
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by 2dye4(m): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2007
@poster: ur looking for double trouble! angry this is were the westerners are smatter than blacks. no matter the greed or insatiable appettite for another woman, the would rather have a mistress than second wife (not that its moe noble anyway). oga, uwant 2 se ur house on fire o!

Well let's see if Militia can step up to ur requirements. grin grin
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by Bolarge(m): 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2007
2dye4:

Well let's see if Militia can step up to your requirements. grin grin
  At least she won't need her pet dog to give her head no more. grin
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by timmy7(m): 1:31pm On Jun 21, 2007
I hope you understand the Yoruba adage that says no woman wants a rival, if not I for sign in my sister. I am sure she'll be fertile up to 50 sef if u like grin
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by Echidime(m): 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2007
I have found you some one, she lives in ondo town, but said I should ask you if your DICK is up to 25cm then she will marry you.She is divorced with one child, she is 40years business woman touring Dubai and china.Has stops in Lagos and Ondo. So if you has her only demand which is 25cm PENIS get in touch with me offlist,your problem is solved.

I saw this and I told her about it she came and read it herself too before she ask me to help her find out if you meet her demand.

No jokes, if your not serious better back off.
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by ne4real(f): 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2007
must u place it as an advert?

can't u go chase a woman 4 urself? or r u not man enough?

which kin insult women no go receive 4rm men 4 this naija.

na waoooh.  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by ilabor: 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2007
you will probably be dead before you find her,except you are of a forgiven nature! grin grin
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by plezant(f): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2007
na wah for some pple!!!
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by omogenaija(f): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2007
wat kind o topic is this when it isnt april fools day

*hisses* orishishi oshi lo wa laye yi
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2007
omogenaija:

what kind o topic is this when it isnt april fools day

*hisses* orishishi oshi lo wa laye yi

I wonder.
A man announcing his funeral before hand
at least he's sounded a warning.
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by Caradona(f): 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2007
What do you mean by FINANCIALLY SOLVENT. Are you broke?.

if you want a second wife, I'd expect you to foot the bills like my hairdresser's bills and weekends at the sauna.
plus shopping in Milan and Paris. TINAPA IS OUT OF THE QUESTIONS BECAUSE I NEED TO FLY BY PLANE Plus Not forgetting i need few pleasures too from my former lovers when you're spending time with your first wife. sorry i don't do party.

If you agree to this terms then i can become your second wife.
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by Digiman(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2007
"I am not rich but not too poor"  - I guess you are poor and looking for a sugar mummy on the side  wink

"Anyone who meet tis requirement and is interested in this arrangement should please send profile, telephone number and recent full-size photgragh to : philidees@yahoo.com and then call 08036000323"  - proves my point !, why don't you do the calling if you are really interested in the sugar mummy ?  cheesy
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by hotchic1(f): 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2007
Can you please specify the need for a second wife.
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2007
celebrity poster wink

NL needs some spam zappers grin
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by Orosunnuku(m): 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2007
Nairalanders Beware!!!
This guy is probably a gold digger looking for a poor woman to fleece sad
Re: Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? by alanbolo(m): 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2007
@ Digiman, u kon expose the guy yansh, u bad o.   I'm sure reading through the tread of all d ladies in the house will make him run away from this tread,   yeye dey smell. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lonely Saucekid / Meet American Single Ladies And Live In Usa / Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.