Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,192 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs (52812 Views)

BBNaija: Erica's Igbo Cultural Presentation Impresses South Africans / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” / BBNaija: Erica Breaks Up With Kiddwaya, Says "The Making Out Was Unplanned" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2020
ok

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by RosyIsBlessed: 10:13am On Sep 07, 2020
It's well

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by Ekugbeh(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

It's on 14k USD this morning

Na their money so I got no issues with them

If only Nigerians especially youths can package Politics like BBNAIJA, with GoFundMe account for young vibrant politicians, and sms 30 naira contribution, just like Joe Bidden, Trump SMS donation pool

People insulting Nigerians for how they decide to make themselves happy and entertain themselves with their hard earned money, should think of ways to make Politics and Governance interesting to a common man so that instead of paying Billionaire Pastors, Bbnaija, DSTV and EPL he or she can use such money to support a political party like the Democrats and Republican of America

08036205123 asap
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by mrjojo: 10:14am On Sep 07, 2020
I officially give up on this country. If the youth can be this unperturbed in the face of real issues affecting their life. I can categorically say at this point "Nigeria has no future", it will never get better. 30 years from now, it will much more worse.
To the few sensibly ones, Run!! Escape!! You can't win against multitude of idi.ots.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by EMMY76: 10:15am On Sep 07, 2020
MsDoris:
Fans Open Gofundme Account For Disqualified BBNaija Erica, Donate Over $9,000 In Less Than 3 Hours

Following Erica's disqualification from the Big Brother Naija show, her fans aka Elites have taken it upon themselves to launch a Gofundme account on her behalf.

The reality TV star was disqualified on Sunday, 6th September, minutes before the live eviction show by Biggie for breaking several house rules which left many agreeing with the decisions excluding her fans who felt she was wronged.

As an act of compensation, a 100,000 dollars target Gofundme account was launched for her which so far has accumulated over 9,000 dollars within 3 hours of its launch.

Multiple persons donated 500 dollars each, the highest individualistic donation.

The target amount is a 100,000 dollars.

Currently the amount has risen to out of the 100k dollars campaign.

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/09/fans-open-gofundme-account-for.html

GoFundMe campaign for shamelessly having sex on national tv and threatening to kill an innocent man? I even read yesterday that someone has already bought a menzedize benze car for her. I will rather prefer to spend on the less previleged than give a dime to this shameless uncultured hoe.
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by AriseO: 10:15am On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
Ijawwomaninoyo:
The same fans that said they sold clothes in two hours now gofundme in 3 hours? Lol.
They claimed they got money from some imaginary clothing but they were doing bambiala on gofundme so that she won't commit suicide out of depression. Typical of them, always speaking from both sides of their mouths and chest beating.
[/s]
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by colyx1(m): 10:16am On Sep 07, 2020
Let me goan give her 1k dollars now on gofundme.... for her madness and show of shame grin

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by merieam16(f): 10:18am On Sep 07, 2020
majamajic:
14k this morning

They are encouraging disobedient , alcoholism and lack of manners , by funding her
Buh wat is the show promoting and encouraging before...
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by Bulldozer90: 10:25am On Sep 07, 2020
holuwaseun04:
and some of these foolish people that donate this money have hungry family, family, friends and so on.I weep for this country o
lol hypocrite. so all those that vote in the show are rich ba?
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by Tareq1105: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2020
pretydiva:
Money miss road. There are so many people who this money will go a long way in their life

Audio donations just to save face

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by WhizdomXX(m): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2020
I see what's happening here.

The Few elite and the rich 1% who together are controlling Nigeria's wealth are really using this show to deserve the massive youth populace in Nigeria.

They raise money to sponsor the show, make it very attractive to distract the citizenry from the numerous problems of bad governance and while they are glued, steal and waste the nation's
wealth. If any of their actions cause a noticed dissent, they increase the temptation like the in this case, people started complaining about fuel &electricity hike, they directed Erica they stage a show, disqualified her to raise more drama and then set up a fundraiser @$100,000 that would surely get tongues wagging. As at this afternoon, that fundraiser had surpassed $15,000.Of course the money was not raised by most Nigerians but from these same rich families/thieves in power wasting the money belonging to Nigerians you and me alike, seems they are masters of Robert Greene's 48 laws of Power and we are just the followers he taught on how to enslaved and control. Machiavelli's The Prince is also a useful reminder. Nigerians when you open your eyes. No one is saying anything about the price hikes again? Are we all faring that well? The answer is left to you to decide. If this continues what will be the future if an unborn children? Of course by the time everyone starts running Abroad, they'll start rejecting us. America has already started it.

Nigerians shine your eye. 2023 is coming, they've already started laying their traps.Save your future
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by blowjohn(m): 10:31am On Sep 07, 2020
The same People crying cos of hardship are donating money.
They are no different from their counterparts in the United states who have been brainwashed by the evil Democrats

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2020
Henrymorre:
they did. But it was never from Erica. It's scammers that created that stuff. You need to be outside the country to create gofund me.
really? you mean, Nigerians actually donated 14k dollars? the people who lives on less than 5 dollars a week?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by realmanarken(m): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2020
Sirsuky:
I just don't know what is really wrong with this our generation,bb Nigeria Don brain wash youth to an extent that we can't even take rightful decision or act wisely may be if things go tougher than this in our country we go get sense. angry angry angry angry angry
Shut up !!
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by Eniola40(m): 10:39am On Sep 07, 2020
God, while i am here looking for just 300k to purchase a micra and start transport business here in ibadan, the people that said this life is not balance are very right afterall

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by OdenKelechi(m): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2020
I wish one yahoo boy gets his pay day by diverting this funds for a stupid girl

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by Sholaco: 10:41am On Sep 07, 2020
Good for her and her moda
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by motionarena: 10:41am On Sep 07, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
mine is a mini fast food business I envisioned in an area that people who work around there mostly white collar jobs, teachers and also students around the arena would patronize.
I'm a final year student and my sponsor was relieved of his duties due to the pandemic, thus I need to start it up so as to raise money for my final year projects, and other necessities.
I've already created the business plan already.
May i drop my email to you so i could adumbrate on it more?
didn't recall asking you
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by emmmyN: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2020
Freestainworld:
Nigerians know how to encourage bad thing's, try the same go fundme account for a an innovative person and see how everyone will disappear.

Most people spend their money based on emotions and not actually as reward for value. Understanding of this is key to business success
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by slowice(m): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2020
Nigerians with their holier than thou attitude.. Things like this are not peculiar to Nigeria and Nigerians alone, it happens all over the world. People do what they please with their money how can you even fault it when you spend yours on what you like. We re all the same.

You that support and argue daily about football, Messi and Ronaldo,and if you ve the funds would want to travel to San siro to watch live football match, support buhari all sort will still think you re smarter than them. We should stop this nonsense and face what is facing us and stop abusing others for making choices that makes them feel better as long as it isn't a crime.

Nigerians are control freaks and hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by akimbomimer: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

It's on 14k USD this morning

Na their money so I got no issues with them

If only Nigerians especially youths can package Politics like BBNAIJA, with GoFundMe account for young vibrant politicians, and sms 30 naira contribution, just like Joe Bidden, Trump SMS donation pool

People insulting Nigerians for how they decide to make themselves happy and entertain themselves with their hard earned money, should think of ways to make Politics and Governance interesting to a common man so that instead of paying Billionaire Pastors, Bbnaija, DSTV and EPL he or she can use such money to support a political party like the Democrats and Republican of America

How?? bruh how?
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by Anaerobi(m): 10:53am On Sep 07, 2020
motionarena:
what type of business if its fruitful I can assist you
Oh Goodness....
Have always had Fabric in mind.
Am seriously believing God that it will be fruitful.
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:55am On Sep 07, 2020
motionarena:
didn't recall asking you
oops! that hurts.
Okay Anyway stay cool
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by BigJoe19: 10:56am On Sep 07, 2020
Confirm grin one Yahoo boy running the matter, shey una no get sense una go get by force cheesy
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by kpakpankolo: 10:57am On Sep 07, 2020
adedayoa2:
I think Lucy needs this more
God bless you bro
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by 9gerian: 10:58am On Sep 07, 2020
Kudos for taking action.

As long as more youths take responsibility to impact their environment deliberately and positively, then there is no issue in seeking entertainment (lawfully) as do we all.

What is worrisome though is a scenario where most of the youths complain daily about what impacts them directly but ironically focus and exert the most energy on events and entertainment that is just that- entertainment!

BTW, I also do not see BBN on TV but do follow updates on social media as they come up. I need the knowledge for business strategy; understanding what is trending and why.

I think more youths need to be deliberate in their thoughts and action towards the improvement of their societies. So that eventually, and no matter who emerges as a leader in the society, there would be a higher probability of accountability and continual improvement across more local and perhaps federal levels.

solmusdesigns:

I am a party card carrying member right from Uni days( note I schooled in a private school all through my life and not some form of rebellious aluta) I have ran campaign branding and advert for well trusted Politicians that I have no doubt in their ability to deliver, and I have done real door to door campaign without kobo due to patriotism

In the other way, I seat and relax after a long day with a beverage, with my woman watching highlights not big brother, bonding band just talking about reality of life captured by BBNAIJA, weekends when am not busy am at a sport lounge with friends enjoying football....

What am saying in essence is Bbnaija or any entertainment can never stop or distract anybody from partaking in their civic and civil responsibility to their own society

Hypocrisy is if you blame people for entertaining themselves whichever way they deem fit

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by BiggyBB(m): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2020
egopersonified:
When people were saying that the govt plans with big brother to use this show to divert attention, I thought they were all stories. Only for BBN to start and they increased fuel and light bill. A protest was scheduled for Saturday, I am still looking for the protest thread till now.

You are looking for protest trends.

Nawa ooo.

Why you no start am make we follow
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by Nattie2: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2020
egopersonified:
When people were saying that the govt plans with big brother to use this show to divert attention, I thought they were all stories. Only for BBN to start and they increased fuel and light bill. A protest was scheduled for Saturday, I am still looking for the protest thread till now.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by Incandescent(m): 11:15am On Sep 07, 2020
Let's GofundMe to send these losers away from government.
Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by Freestainworld(m): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2020
WriterX:

I remember when i came up with a business innovative idea and decided to try the go fund me bro till date not a single dim went in, i can remember going through so much details just to ensure people understood and saw the potential of what i was offering.

Its such a shame sometimes when i think of stuff like this but anyways it happens
most of our people don't see beyond today, imagine if that money was raised for you then maybe by now, you would have grown to employ hundreds or thousands of people, that is how to lift a nation from poverty

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs by Freestainworld(m): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2020
sharpwriter:

Lol.. Like me now, I am looking for just a thousand dollars to start a business, I never see.... Life sabi play tricks on humans sha.
they will give the money to one trashy talking naked girl, even make her an ambassador.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Receives Her N30m Cheque Prize (Photos) / 'Submission': Patience Ozokwor Caught In Bed With Son-In-Law (Throwback Movie) / Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.