Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries (810 Views)

Iran Unveils 'Khaibar-Buster' Missile 'That Can Strike US Bases, Israel' / Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) / China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries by RandomAfrican1: 8:11am On Sep 07, 2020

The People’s Republic of China is reportedly considering setting up military bases in about four African countries.

Source; https://africaatrandom.com/china-planning-to-set-up-military-bases-in-four-african-countries/

Some of the prospective countries for these military bases are Kenya, Seychelles, Tanzania Angola and a dozen other countries, are being tipped for China’s consideration for bases set up.

The four specifically named African governments are yet to respond to the reports.

The US Defence Department report which was published last week saw wide circulation in the media over the weekend, with some of the countries where the bases are to be set up denying being in discussions with China.

“Beyond its current base in Djibouti, the PRC [People’s Republic of China] is very likely already considering and planning for additional overseas military logistics facilities to support naval, air, and ground forces,” the report says in part.

The report categorically mentions that China has likely considered locations for military logistics facilities in Myanmar, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates, Kenya, Seychelles, Tanzania, Angola, and Tajikistan.

It added that China and Cambodia have publicly denied having signed an agreement to provide the plan with access to Cambodia’s Ream Naval Base.
Re: China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries by Karemarealty288(m): 8:14am On Sep 07, 2020
Recolonization of Africa is near......ChinAfrique loading.. grin grin grin

Re: China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries by Openbusiness: 8:15am On Sep 07, 2020
Mtchwwwwwww, jokers!
Re: China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries by Nbotee(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2020
But why is America complaining? There are American bases all over Europe, Asia and the Middle East.. So what's d big deal if China wants to do same? America always feels threatened by China

2 Likes

Re: China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries by bewla(m): 8:23am On Sep 07, 2020
All in the name of loan

1 Like

Re: China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries by 2by40ft: 8:24am On Sep 07, 2020
3e
Re: China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries by dangermouse(m): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2020
Nbotee:
But why is America complaining? There are American bases all over Europe, Asia and the Middle East.. So what's d big deal if China wants to do same? America always feels threatened by China
While America is a democracy, China is a one man show. Do i need to expantiate more on the implications?

3 Likes

Re: China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries by samincredible44(m): 8:30am On Sep 07, 2020
second colonization everybody start changing ur name
Re: China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries by Nbotee(m): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2020
dangermouse:
While America is a democracy, China is a one man show. Do i need to expantiate more on the implications?

So how exactly has democracy helped Africa? How exactly has African democracies improved or developed the continent?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries by chucknorris12x: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2020
We will stand against it
Re: China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries by dangermouse(m): 8:40am On Sep 07, 2020
Nbotee:

So how exactly has democracy helped Africa? How exactly has African democracies improved or developed the continent?
Ur questions should rather be on the advantages and disadvantages of chinese expanding mililtary bases. Democracy has stabilised Africa to a big extent as civil wars are no longer the norm, increase in foreign investors, human capital developement, to mention but a few. Chinese interferance in Africa may only have a distabilizing effects bound to pitch the countries against each other. Its negative implications can be more than meet the eyes.

1 Like

Re: China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries by Danny50: 8:43am On Sep 07, 2020
China i know is second to the devil always give with left then later get back with right hand.
Re: China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries by mysticwarrior(m): 8:57am On Sep 07, 2020
Danny50:
China i know is second to the devil always give with left then later get back with right hand.
pls I would appreciate it if you could back up your write up with evidence and acknowledgeable reference.

1 Like

Re: China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries by heendrix(m): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2020
dangermouse:
Ur questions should rather be on the advantages and disadvantages of chinese expanding mililtary bases. Democracy has stabilised Africa to a big extent as civil wars are no longer the norm.

Do well to Educate him please

I've said it I'm done arguing n educating dumb folks on here already

1 Like

Re: China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries by heendrix(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2020
mysticwarrior:
pls I would appreciate it if you could back up your write up with evidence and acknowledgeable reference.

Take a stroll urself to Ife n zamfara and see how they mine our Gold n gem resources unrestricted

they even got the typa machine that when they drill you wount see the amount they're extracting what you'll see is the extraction of the unclean part of the gems out
Re: China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries by dangermouse(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2020
heendrix:

Do well to Educate him please

I've said it I'm done arguing n educating dumb folks on here already
Its pathetic i must say.
Re: China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries by dangermouse(m): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2020
mysticwarrior:
Google it and make an informed opinion. All over Africa that they have presence, same woes.
Re: China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries by mysticwarrior(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2020
heendrix:

Take a stroll urself to Ife n zamfara and see how they mine our Gold n gem resources unrestricted

they even got the typa machine that when they drill you wount see the amount they're extracting what you'll see is the extraction of the unclean part of the gems out
hmm, I would love to see a proof of your claims.
Re: China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries by mysticwarrior(m): 11:04am On Sep 07, 2020
dangermouse:
Google it and make an informed opinion. All over Africa that they have presence, same woes.
I don't know how to use google, pls give me an example.
Re: China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries by heendrix(m): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2020
mysticwarrior:
hmm, I would love to see a proof of your claims.

I don't need to show you anything.....visit these remote sites. they're self explanatory
Re: China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries by dangermouse(m): 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
mysticwarrior:
I don't know how to use google, pls give me an example.
learn to use google. The examples abound.
Re: China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries by mysticwarrior(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
dangermouse:
learn to use google. The examples abound.
so you no fit help your Brother?
Re: China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries by crackhaus: 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
dangermouse:
Ur questions should rather be on the advantages and disadvantages of chinese expanding mililtary bases. Democracy has stabilised Africa to a big extent as civil wars are no longer the norm etc. Chinese interferance in Africa can only have a distabilising effect hence civil wars etc. Its negative implications are deep and more than meet the eyes.
Your mistake is that you believe this has anything to do with Africa in the long run.

Africa is just neutral ground with a very close proximity to Israel and the middle-east.

These things have been prophesied long before now:
Revelations 16:12
Revelations 9:16
Ezekiel 38
Isaiah 23
Daniel 11:40-45

2 Likes

Re: China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries by dangermouse(m): 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
crackhaus:

Your mistake is that you believe this has anything to do with Africa in the long run.

Africa is just neutral ground with a very close proximity to Israel and the middle-east.

These things have been prophesied long before now:
Revelations 16:12
Revelations 9:16
Ezekiel 38
Isaiah 23
Daniel 11:40-45
I haff hear
Re: China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries by crackhaus: 7:25am On Sep 08, 2020
dangermouse:
I haff hear
Lol, hear well...
Re: China Planning To Set Up Military Bases In Four African Countries by Zooposki(f): 10:30am On Sep 08, 2020
samincredible44:
second colonization everybody start changing ur name

You come across as a very ..... African man. You are not ashamed other men are colonizing you. No self respect?

We the African female will soon colonize you the African male since you guys have no shame and self respect. Just wait for it.

(1) (Reply)

Pentagon Won’t Throw Traditional Farewell Ceremony For Trump / Obama Predicts ‘new Religions’ Could Arise If Proof Of Aliens Discovered / Massive Russian Crowd Protesting Against Invasion Of Ukraine (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.