Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

After 5-10years Of Marriage No Child What Will You Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 5-10years Of Marriage No Child What Will You Do (1370 Views)

My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 5-10years Of Marriage No Child What Will You Do by Built2last: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
After 10years of marriage no child what will you do
Re: After 5-10years Of Marriage No Child What Will You Do by blackpanthar: 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
Built2last:

contact
@eekfertility

on instagram... she will help you
Re: After 5-10years Of Marriage No Child What Will You Do by Ahmed0336(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
IVF if I can afford it or I'd adopt.
Re: After 5-10years Of Marriage No Child What Will You Do by Righteousness89(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
You Both Stick together in Love and Pursue God with all your Heart and Soul.

Children are Gifts from God. You don't Struggle for a Gift. It is Given.

If it Comes or it Dosen't come you Praise God, Serve Him and Make Heaven

No kill Yourself for Nothing..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 5-10years Of Marriage No Child What Will You Do by Nisland(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
Am sorry . please both should visit hospital for test.and ask for doctor advise.or should separate and look for a new life with another partner.
Re: After 5-10years Of Marriage No Child What Will You Do by Omoluabi16(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nisland:
. .or should separate and look for a new life with another partner.
Just like that??
Re: After 5-10years Of Marriage No Child What Will You Do by Nisland(m): 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Just like that??
u said up to 10 year. And how old are you.u should leave everything in God hand.make a new life.
Re: After 5-10years Of Marriage No Child What Will You Do by Bola146(f): 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
Both of you should seek doctor's advise and continue joint prayers with good faith
Re: After 5-10years Of Marriage No Child What Will You Do by britiko: 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
You need to seek medical help.
You not being able to conceive yet might be something as little as adjusting ur diet.

A family friend just agreed to IVF last year after 13 years of marriage and now they have a twin. So, yours will end in praise too. Act now!

The Alpha assisted Reproductive Klinic
(The Ark)
7 Hannat Balogun Close, Dolphine Estate, Lagos, Nigeria

Dr Mrs Oluyemisi Adeyemi- Bero
Re: After 5-10years Of Marriage No Child What Will You Do by thorpido(m): 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
You both keep forging ahead.You both married FIRST to be with each other.Children are gifts that come with marriage.

2 Likes

Re: After 5-10years Of Marriage No Child What Will You Do by Klass99(f): 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2020

3 Likes

Re: After 5-10years Of Marriage No Child What Will You Do by Klass99(f): 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 5-10years Of Marriage No Child What Will You Do by mariahAngel(f): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
Built2last:

Adopt a child(ren) that need love and a home.

I wonder why couples who are expecting children consider adoption as the last last option...
I'd choose adoption over IVF.

1 Like

Re: After 5-10years Of Marriage No Child What Will You Do by jieta: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
Klass99:

Let me share a true life story I once heard. I don't know the couples involved but I know the 3rd party who shared the story with me, she's not someone to peddle lies or fake tales.

A married couple who couldn't have kids after years of marriage, decided to go their separate ways. They both remarried different people and surprisingly they have kids from their second marriage.

So, Tony & Tracy divorced without kids. Tony remarried and has kids now. Tracy remarried as well and now has kids too. Only God knows why things happen the way they do sometimes

I am not in anyway advocating that childless couples separate and try for children elsewhere! Hell no, not all.

My personal belief is that marriage can be sweet without children and they are truly not a necessity for a good or happy marriage either.
well your story may be true, our neighbour has been together for about four to five years before there park to our compound, there stay about two to three years still no child. But the beating this woman use to receive from the man is out of this world cope with the infidelity of the man jump from one girl to another.

I dont blame him because he was desperate and he is not getting younger. On one faithful day i dont know what happen between both of them the man decide to park the woman out hire a car park all the things the woman owns and take her back to her parent.

Within the space of two years the lady was pregnant for another man she even brought the pregnacy to visit our neighbour then everybody was surprise. And i heard she gave birth to a boy

It took the man three years to father a child because he later meet a very small gal that was ready to settle down with him he kept it private until the young lady gave birth infact the man has two children now from that young girls so your submission is possible only God and our medical practitional can explain this

1 Like

Re: After 5-10years Of Marriage No Child What Will You Do by DontBullshitMe: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
I don't need (a) child(ren). grin
Re: After 5-10years Of Marriage No Child What Will You Do by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
I had a uncle who didn't have a child for over 18 years. As I speak he has 6 kids amongst the 6 kids there are 2 set of twins.

He was so faithful to his wife and never cheated.
God still perform miracles.
Re: After 5-10years Of Marriage No Child What Will You Do by GODSMILEFOREVER: 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
If only the couple in question can trust GOD and wait on HIM, HE will surely remember
them, though this period of waiting is not always easy but HE that promise is Faithful.
Re: After 5-10years Of Marriage No Child What Will You Do by sheepheart(f): 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Invest in the life of another child. Kids that need love and nuture abound around you. Adopt them and train them like you would your own. I don't believe that it is until you're the biological mother or father of a child that u can be called their parent. Trust me the child that u choose to train would never ever desert you. You become their small god and they become forever part of u.

I have heard of stories about helping other kids and that act invoked God's blessings of having ones biological kids.

it's also a way of giving back to the society.
Re: After 5-10years Of Marriage No Child What Will You Do by Coded2(m): 12:06am On Sep 08, 2020
What's the problem can u share I may have a solution for you contact me 08161127336
Re: After 5-10years Of Marriage No Child What Will You Do by merieam16(f): 1:53am On Sep 08, 2020
Pray together and save up for ivf
Re: After 5-10years Of Marriage No Child What Will You Do by crackhaus: 7:40am On Sep 08, 2020
Built2last:
10years is too long if a couple is really serious about having kids.

The moment they start TTC (usually within the first two years of being married) and it's not happening, then tests and treatments should begin immediately.

Personally, any couple that makes it to the 10year mark, and still have not being able to conceive despite undergoing treatments and deliverance sessions, they ought to just remain together and focus on adoption.
IVF and/or surrogacy can also be explored, but strictly on medical recommendations.

2 Likes

Re: After 5-10years Of Marriage No Child What Will You Do by QuietHammer(m): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2020
I'll stop sleeping with her with a condom
Re: After 5-10years Of Marriage No Child What Will You Do by crackhaus: 7:47am On Sep 08, 2020
merieam16:
Pray together and save up for ivf
Lol, the way you people type IVF, it seems you actually assume it's like magic.
Kpa kpa kpa, pikin don come abi... grin

The succes rate for IVF is still less than 40% on the first cycle even in the best countries. Most women will have to attempt at least three cycles before it becomes successful, and it gets more expensive with each cycle.
The age of the woman is also a very important factor as well to determine its success.

It's not magic.

3 Likes

Re: After 5-10years Of Marriage No Child What Will You Do by Omoluabi16(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
Klass99:

Let me share a true life story I once heard. I don't know the couples involved but I know the 3rd party who shared the story with me, she's not someone to peddle lies or fake tales.

A married couple who couldn't have kids after years of marriage, decided to go their separate ways. They both remarried different people and surprisingly they have kids from their second marriage.

So, Tony & Tracy divorced without kids. Tony remarried and has kids now. Tracy remarried as well and now has kids too. Only God knows why things happen the way they do sometimes

I am not in anyway advocating that childless couples separate and try for children elsewhere! Hell no, not all.

My personal belief is that marriage can be sweet without children and they are truly not a necessity for a good or happy marriage either.
Of course, you're very very correct. But not many couples are willing to experience that sweetness without kids especially Africans. As for tony and Tracy's story, or the serial abortionist conceiving with ease why the virgin has to spend 10, 12 years at shiloh before conceiving. It is one of life's deal we can never understand.
Nisland:
u said up to 10 year. And how old are you.u should leave everything in God hand.make a new life.
What are you on about bro?

(1) (Reply)

Man Shares Reasons He Has AC In Every Room In His House / True Life Story: Never EVER Talk Bad Of Your Husband To Anyone…learn!!! / Horrible Maid Who Abused The Toodler She Is Looking After. Every Parent's Nightm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.