Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Samsung To Scrap Galaxy Note Range Entirely - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung To Scrap Galaxy Note Range Entirely (425 Views)

Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 / Xiaomi Beats Samsung To Top Spot In India’s Smartphone Market / Samsung To Produce 100,000 Units Of Galaxy X Foldable Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung To Scrap Galaxy Note Range Entirely by bennyefosa19: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
And once again we have rumours churning about the scrapping of the Galaxy Note series by Samsung. Samsung just launched the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and the news of the launch of Galaxy S21 & Galaxy S30 is already popping! What do you think Samsung should be doing? I would be really bummed because the Galaxy Note series is what we know of Samsung since the beginning.
Re: Samsung To Scrap Galaxy Note Range Entirely by Observer007(m): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
kiss

For me the Galaxy Note series are arguably some of the most powerful performance phones ever made. The S-series are great but lightweight beside the Note in terms of functionality, capabilities and overall performance. The Note series are capable of executing what many low to midrange PCs struggle to do. The guys at Samsung aren't stupid, whatever replacement has to make serious sense else they won't phase out the Note just yet.

1 Like

Re: Samsung To Scrap Galaxy Note Range Entirely by Jafar1: 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
I trust samsung. Even if they are gonna ditch it, i tust they have better replacement for the future of smartphone!!

(1) (Reply)

Mosquito Repellent Band - Best Solution For Mosquito / How Good Are Gionee Phones / Samsung J1 Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.