Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,605 members, 7,840,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities (111143 Views)

Nigerians Reacting To Chrisland School Sex Scandal - Read Comments / Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? / Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
StephenBB:
First things first, which school is that and location, make i go apply for next year waec too

Bros
You nor well
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by goldensoul55: 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
You are not telling the truth .
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by luluosas(m): 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
Sodom and Gomorrah before our very eyes.
Jesus Christ is coming NOW. Repent of your sins and accept the Lordship of Jesus Christ over your life now, so that you won't be caught in the cross fire unprepared.
Don't say you didn't know

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by FarmTech(m): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Moral decadence in Nigeria is no longer a surprise.
Many of us complain but we are actually enablers. The music you listen to, the ones you watch, that you praise and recommend. They see it, they watch it, they copy it.

The principal probably does runs and wants the money. Another immorality. And the truth, as always, immorality breeds immorality. They are all connected. The evil you engage and like is the one that births the evil you don't like

We can see this with the principal, even if he doesn't like what they are doing, he is "forced" to condone it. Because of the precedent of immorality and evil he has set himself.
Well said. It all started somewhere.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by imagrg(m): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
Moral decay
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by sanpipita(m): 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
These things happen upto to the school authorities to enforce discipline unless they plan having young fathers and mothers in their school, wonder if they even teach them sex education
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by kosiebe(m): 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
what were you expecting? After watching BBN Naija.
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by fubbyy(m): 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
paxonel:
lie, no proprietor will say that
you are still unexposed, when I was serving, proprietor even impregnated a student, you people should travel more so your eyes can be opened
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
StephenBB:
First things first, which school is that and location, make i go apply for next year waec too

Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by highbee02: 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
Tell your twin sister to quit before an SSS3 student impregnates her, body no be wood
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by TruthinAction: 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
Get enough evidence and report to appropriate authority. Ensure that the school is closed. We should not cover evil otherwise it will fight back at us. These students if not stopped will be the newbreed of rapist in the society and it could be you or your daughter tomorrow.
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by Nobody: 4:18am On Sep 09, 2020
Tell your twin sister to quit. After that she should open her own private school so that she can quickly expel all immoral students. She shouldn't spoil another person's business establishment with her church's standard of morality.

The fact is that, some people only see moral decadence every where they go. They see nothing else. And that is why they have made themselves self-appointed judges of others' morality.

Sexual curiosity is a perfectly normal part of developmental biology/psychology. If your sister is so moved to make a change she should call those students with love and provide guidance to them, instead of acting like the moral sheriff in the school. If she wants to destroy another person's business she should choose her own family's business to destroy biko.

fubbyy:
My twin sister just got a teaching job and I was the one that gave her the connection, before the lock down, she went and complain to the owner of the school about the level of sexual immoralities in the school

Boys and Girls having sex in the toilet, inside classes after school has dismissed, the owner of the school refused to pay attention to it

The man called them meeting recently in preparation of the school resumption, after the meeting, the man called her aside and told her to overlook the students immoral behavior that trying to stop them will make them loose students

That he doesn't want the kids running elsewhere to register for waec, that if the behavior is too bad for her to beer that she can quit

What do you think
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by Alimat40: 5:03am On Sep 09, 2020
Otio, which kind school be this one?
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by StephenBB(m): 5:34am On Sep 09, 2020
INCREDIBLE007:

Bros
You nor well
I don dey notice am sef
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by petluvsu(m): 6:45am On Sep 09, 2020
Dear if u can't beat them join them or get the hell outta der b4 u r caught wanting
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by Oesophagus99(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2020
fubbyy:
My twin sister just got a teaching job and I was the one that gave her the connection, before the lock down, she went and complain to the owner of the school about the level of sexual immoralities in the school

Boys and Girls having sex in the toilet, inside classes after school has dismissed, the owner of the school refused to pay attention to it

The man called them meeting recently in preparation of the school resumption, after the meeting, the man called her aside and told her to overlook the students immoral behavior that trying to stop them will make them loose students

That he doesn't want the kids running elsewhere to register for waec, that if the behavior is too bad for her to beer that she can quit

What do you think
holy dog shit!
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by LifestyleTonite: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
fubbyy:

What do you think

Hello @fubbyy

I'm a journalist with a top Newspaper in Nigeria.

I'm interested in carrying out an investigation into thi story of yours.

How do I reach you or your sister?

A fast reply will be appreciated.
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by ASY007(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
I believe that most private schools are seeking for money not building a good leaders[b][/b]
fubbyy:

What do you think
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by belcom10(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
Immortality has eaten deep into our society.
We need to amend our ways before our creator.
The other day I saw a video here on nairaland a where a condom was found with a female student claiming to be waec student .
Another one is the bangkok university sex scandal, somebody with his left thinking still went ahead to give her scholarship supporting bad behaviour.
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by Goldp5988(f): 11:21am On Sep 10, 2020
fubbyy:

What do you think

If i' m the one, I will quit, what rubbish is that?
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by FarmTech(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
dotun365:
The only thing the school is obliged to do is encourage the students to value themselves and focus on their studies. the school shoul also advocate for protected sex that way unwanted babies, abortion and STDs do not destroy the children's life. apart from that, teenagers will always be teenagers
Schools have the right to impact morals in students. That's why they study religious subjects.
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by Yaks02(m): 12:57am On Sep 11, 2020
fubbyy:

What do you think

Where d school de mek I go apply for work
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by BluntNigerian: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
fubbyy:

What do you think
The students will start getting pregnant anyhow..
Or maybe, the school authorities would start finding aborted babies anyhow around the school.
Then, they would start paying bribes in order for their school not to be shut down
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by Dominion375: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
We take bold step on some issue in other to keep our hope and faith alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student / See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] / UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.