Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Thing You Both Use Together - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thing You Both Use Together (7322 Views)

That Crazy Thing You Did After Your Wedding Day / First Thing You Do Very Early In The Morning / Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thing You Both Use Together by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 23, 2011
What things do you guys (you and your partner) use together? There are some things we both use together and there are: our bathing towel, same drinking glass, same socks,I sometimes wear his boxers when I just wanna stay indoor embarassed and his shirts as well . He once used his electric shaver on my eye brows and believe me my eyebrows never remained the same again after that angry

I don't use his perfume but love his deodorant so yes sometimes I tap from it cool

So what do you guys use together?
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by afrobaby(f): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2011
We use the same soap, same cream(except as a lady I use some other things with my cream), I wear his boxers at times , I do wear his t-shirts, he wears mine rarely, we eat together when we are together, we both use his car, above all we both spend our money together.
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 23, 2011
Yea we both use the same Cream and soap
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by ifyalways(f): 11:21am On Feb 23, 2011
Bed cheesy
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by babyme1(f): 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2011
We share sponge, soap, towels. We have different toothbrush,but trust my man, he uses mine and claim he can't tell the difference angry angry.

I wear his T-shirt to bed.
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2011
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2011
^^ I actually stole his 10dollars a few weeks ago and the dude made me get into some agreement of paying him 1 dollar per month for the next 10months embarassed

I am also guilty of using his phones for calls. He hides any international call card because he knows that If I see it, I end up using up the whole credit in it and with a straight face act as if I did nothing cool

He takes my phone out alot, there is this "pink's" music he likes, it's on my phone and I have told him a million times to get the song via bluetooth into his phone and leave mine alone but he's(ok we are both) too lazy to transfer the music through , so i have gotten used to him calling the land line and giving me messages from people that rang me up on my mobile.
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by jaybee3(m): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2011
Women do indeed get away with murder a lot
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2011
Jaybe , tell us what you and your GF use together
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by afrobaby(f): 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2011
jay bee:

And how many times have u been killed/murdered by a woman or any history of that in ur lineage
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by jaybee3(m): 1:11pm On Feb 23, 2011
jennykadry:

Jaybe , tell us what you and your GF use together
I hate sharing grin grin grin

afrobaby:

And how many times have u been killed/murdered by a woman or any history of that in your lineage
Calm down already grin grin grin grin
Not that serious u know. Just misplaced sarcasm wink
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2011
Yep . . . this is definitely one of the things I dread about marriage - Having to live with a man and share some personal things! shocked shocked shocked

Aside from his bed, I doubt if I'll be sharing anything! cool cool
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2011
jay bee:

ROTFLMAO cheesy cheesy
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by Odunnu: 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2011
I'l store this for future use
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2011
Uju get ready ooooo, you will even end up wearing the same gstrings if you are not kiaful grin grin grin

All this "I love my space thingy" won't work oooo, you guys end up using the same things in the house.
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by Outstrip(f): 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2011
I guess I am not strange grin grin grin grin I don't share towels unless I have to. If I have to share with anybody in the world though it would be him. I have used his deodorant and his toothpaste if I run out of mine. The only thing I know I definitely wear is his shirts and boxers. I have even worn his underwear. I stopped wearing his socks because he kept complaining that I put them with my girl stuff.
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by ikamefa(f): 5:58am On Feb 24, 2011
@ topic

his socks, toothpaste, soap, boxers, body cream!,his nice shirts , multivitamin tabs "  cheesy "

jen:

I actually stole his 10dollars

gbam! and  he is not allowed to retaliate  cheesy and am not about to stop sef  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by zayhal(f): 8:38am On Feb 24, 2011
Toothbrush, toothpaste, soap and sponge, towel, boxers, car, shaving kit, t-shirt and in short, anything sharable.
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2011
jennykadry:

Uju get ready ooooo, you will even end up wearing the same gstrings if you are not kiaful grin grin grin

All this "I love my space thingy" won't work oooo, you guys end up using the same things in the house.

shocked shocked shocked

Tufiakwa! angry
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2011
the remote cheesy
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by tollu: 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2011
Almost everything.
We don't share a plate though, i don't like eating meals with anybody and for some reason he likes my toothbrush.
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by agoshofin(m): 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2011
na wa o,
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by Pethan: 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2011
Thats nice, keep this for record purpose smiley smiley cheesy cheesy
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by orbaxy(m): 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2011
She wears my boxers, uses my skype credit, once in a while, kidnaps my wallet, siezed by bus-card, smashed my car while learning  cry
The only thing i have to myself is my balls and my aftershave. *definitely, i'll pass Mugabe type of bill very soon, to reclaim all reclaimables[size=8pt][/size]*
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by campella(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2011
THINGS WOMEN DO sad undecided kiss shocked
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by campella(m): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2011
tollu:

Almost everything.
We don't share a plate though, i don't like eating meals with anybody and for some reason he likes my toothbrush.
How then do you impress him?
To me the only thing I don't share with my GF is her cosmetics and phone.
I hate getting angry, so avoid those things I know will make me angry.

@Jenny, it is good to share. you never mentioned the bed, do you share that too?
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by saintneo(m): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2011
orbaxy:

She wears my boxers, uses my skype credit, once in a while, kidnaps my wallet, siezed by bus-card, smashed my car while learning  cry
The only thing i have to myself is my balls and my aftershave. *definitely, i'll pass Mugabe type of bill very soon, to reclaim all reclaimables[size=8pt][/size]*
i doubt it!
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by doja(m): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2011
Sponge,Boxers, Towel , ATM card infact everything apart from toothbrushes , oh my wife my wife I cant wait to get home tonight!
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by Ikwikwikwi(m): 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2011
socket and plug grin grin
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by sleekyb: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2011
i am learning too cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by iyatrustee(f): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2011
We share virtually everything ranging from  room, bed, cream, soap, sponge, towel, i wears his boxers although the ones that are a bit tight on him, his small polo shirts, perfume, his ATM not mine cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Thing You Both Use Together by r231(m): 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2011
hmmmm . . . . . .  . almost everything

my vest, boxers, shirt, shorts, soap, towel, sponge

even eat from the same plate

so unfair cus i can't wake up one morning and decide to put on her bra grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should You Continue To Give Loans To Friends, Relatives? / We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes / A Racial-marriage Problem!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.