Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

CHOICE Properties For Sale In IBADAN Oyo State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / CHOICE Properties For Sale In IBADAN Oyo State (463 Views)

5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria / Choice Properties For Sale In Kaduna City / Choice Properties For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHOICE Properties For Sale In IBADAN Oyo State by Horlardorjah(m): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2020
These are deals too good to ignore
We bring to you genuine, reliable n affordable properties across Oyo state with ease, these are properties that has been checked n verified to be � real n void of fraud.

* Completed 4 bedrooms en-suite on a plot of land at Alakia airport Ibadan Oyo State.
Title: Deeds of agreements, red copy survey, building approval.
Price:9m

more photos on request.
u can reach us on :

slankonsassociates@gmail.com
+234- 7057553168
Re: CHOICE Properties For Sale In IBADAN Oyo State by Horlardorjah(m): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2020
* Uncompleted 4 bedroom flat with all room en-suite on a plot of land at Olodo bank road of Ibadan, Oyo State
Title:Survey plan, deed of agreements
Price: 3m
Re: CHOICE Properties For Sale In IBADAN Oyo State by Horlardorjah(m): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
another good Monday with another property for SALE

this is a 4nos of 3 bedroom flat located in a very cool n calm area of IBADAN, eleyele environment.

asking price: 38n
title: survey, deed of assignments, approved drawings.

we are just a call away

Re: CHOICE Properties For Sale In IBADAN Oyo State by DUNKA(m): 6:25am On Mar 29, 2022
Horlardorjah:
another good Monday with another property for SALE

this is a 4nos of 3 bedroom flat located in a very cool n calm area of IBADAN, eleyele environment.

asking price: 38n
title: survey, deed of assignments, approved drawings.

we are just a call away

3 Likes

Re: CHOICE Properties For Sale In IBADAN Oyo State by Horlardorjah(m): 6:34am On Mar 29, 2022
Re: CHOICE Properties For Sale In IBADAN Oyo State by DUNKA(m): 6:37am On Mar 29, 2022
Horlardorjah:

Thankfully a sensible human will dig further and see that no one has ever alleged me nor my brand for any misdoing or fraud and that you are just a mentally deranged person

3 Likes

Re: CHOICE Properties For Sale In IBADAN Oyo State by Horlardorjah(m): 5:54am On Mar 30, 2022
Re: CHOICE Properties For Sale In IBADAN Oyo State by DUNKA(m): 9:00am On Apr 01, 2022
Horlardorjah:

Wow betides you and your generations existing as no new one will be added. No sound of goodness will be heard in your generation and you lineage will end soonest with sorrowful exits. Did I defraud your ancestors, you or anyone?

3 Likes

Re: CHOICE Properties For Sale In IBADAN Oyo State by Horlardorjah(m): 9:06am On Apr 01, 2022
[.
Re: CHOICE Properties For Sale In IBADAN Oyo State by DUNKA(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
Horlardorjah:

I'm too busy to trade words with you.
You have incured the wrath of the creator upon you and your lineage except you provide who I frauded and receipt of it.
You will meet your untimely death and your lineage ends with you, you won't be buried with your body intact except you take all this fasle accusations down. You are jobless and so I will let you be.

2 Likes

Re: CHOICE Properties For Sale In IBADAN Oyo State by Horlardorjah(m): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2022
[quote
Re: CHOICE Properties For Sale In IBADAN Oyo State by DUNKA(m): 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
Horlardorjah:

You will mourn all your children and no child of yours will bury you. You and your family will die painfully and sorrowfully, mother earth will reject your corpse and your lineage will end with you.
Mention the person I defrauded

1 Like

Re: CHOICE Properties For Sale In IBADAN Oyo State by DUNKA(m): 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
Are you ready to take down your death threats against me?

1 Like

Re: CHOICE Properties For Sale In IBADAN Oyo State by Horlardorjah(m): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
[
Re: CHOICE Properties For Sale In IBADAN Oyo State by DUNKA(m): 5:58am On Apr 05, 2022
Horlardorjah do not support wrong and injustice. Bosun has caused so many users heartaches and losses and should not be encouraged to continue to do so

(1) (Reply)

For Sale 6units Of 3bedroom Flat At Alapere Ketu With C Of O, 75m / HOT SALE Filling Station On 2plot@ Alausa Ikeja With 4pumps Car Wash, Price 375m / Bamaco Pure Aluminium Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.