Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria (23841 Views)

5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos / 5 Best Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria / Choice Properties For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by Tanimola26: 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
These locations are considered the best in Lagos because of the extensive urbanization, high government influence, economic activities and high standard of living.

The choice of a location when deciding on the property to buy can be a puzzle, however, it is very key that you know that some areas are choice Locations.

When looking to make that decision it is important that you bear in mind that a house cannot be moved therefore the choice of location is key.

Lekki

Very stylish and urban, Lekki has attracted a lot of real estate development running into billions of naira in Lagos.
Lekki is home to investments like Lekki Free Trade Zone, Dangote Refinery, Lekki Deep Seaport, Dangote Jetty.

It is also housing companies like Power oil, Kellogg’s, Dano milk, LongRich etc.

Victoria Island

Victoria Island has become the hub of a lot of corporate headquarters. A lot of companies, banks, financial institutions, oil and gas companies have taken a foothold and some are still trying to join the league of business owners in Victoria island.

A commercial yet serene environment, this is a hot spot to settle.

Ikeja G.R.A. and Environs

Unassumingly beautiful and quiet, Ikeja GRA is a good place. With close proximity to the Ikeja Central Business District, and other exciting places like Maryland, Opebi, Allen, Ilupeju and the busiest airport in the country, Murtala Muhammed International Airport.
In addition, it is close to the seat of power in Lagos, Alausa.

Ikoyi

Ikoyi has some of the most amazing accommodation and housing estates in the city of Lagos. The location is fantastic. With a good security presence in every community within, it is considered a safe haven. It is also a great place for a family as it is close to some of the best educational facilities and hospitals in Lagos. Ikoyi is home to top business executives, businessmen, etc a great place to network. If you enjoy socializing, games, outdoor events Ikoyi has some of the coolest recreational spots in Lagos.

Banana Island

Highly exclusive with heavy security presence, banana island is the playground of Nigeria’s obscenely wealthy.

It is reported to be arguably Nigeria’s most expensive neighbourhood – at par with the Seventh Arrondissement in Paris, La Jolla in San Diego, California and Tokyo’s Shibuya or Roppongi neighbourhoods.

Additional Perks:

Upper status

Buying a home in Ikoyi is a matter of prestige, and why not? If you’ve worked hard and earned money why not buy a property that shows this off. There is this inclination that in the event that you’ve moved to Ikoyi, it implies you’ve climbed up. Thus, it’s likewise a status thing. That is the reason individuals gladly disclose to you we are no longer on the Lagos Mainland, we now live in Ikoyi, as it is seen as living in luxury.

VIP Neighbours

Vip neighbours is a plus you are going to get if you move to Ikoyi. Prominent people like Mo Abudu, Mike Adenuga and the likes have properties on some of the streets in Ikoyi.

With top executives, businessmen, politicians, musicians, movie stars calling Lekki home, you have the opportunity to meet and network with them.

https://propertyplace.com.ng/5-best-buzzing-areas-for-choice-properties-in-lagos-nigeria/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by slawormiir: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

When small rain fall now
This so called area go be like Mediterranean Sea

Lagos and over hyping

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by merits(m): 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
Can only be afforded by public funds looters, they know themselves no need to mention names.

22 Likes

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by MsFaith: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
Thank you for the information.

Till I have the money......

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ibeju-Lekki where we have Dangote Refinery, Lekki Free Trade Zone, Lekki Deep Seaport and some other world standard projects is another hottest Investment zone in Nigeria and Africa at large.

Lagos, The Center of Excellence.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by kingemaker(m): 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
I'll choose main Surulere over these areas though.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by Musty112: 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lagos is overrated

Ever since I relocated my business to Zamfara, I've been living pissfully. Our land is a pissful place

6 Likes

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by Pierocash(m): 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
Aside lekki, where do you think there is any available land to buy in the other places you mentioned?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
grin
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by ngBuild: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2021

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by Kinimajor: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
Surulere or Magodo
Osha mo na there my nigga Vector mount
Magodo

4 Likes

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by shigishege: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
So this new is so important now that it makes front page twice. No be person wey get money they buy land for choice area??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by kingemaker(m): 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
Pierocash:
Aside lekki, where do you think there is any available land to buy in the other places you mentioned?
Trust me, land full Banana island.

11 Likes

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by cbrezy(m): 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
[right][/right]
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by davodyguy: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
Most of you guys that post about real estate, know very little about location

Banana Island is in Ikoyi, so mention Ikoyi as a choice location already captures Banana Island, Park View, Old Ikoyi and Southwest Ikoyi.

Its, like saying Ikeja is a great location and now saying Ikeja GRA is a great location. Please where's Ikeja GRA located? Isn't it the same Ikeja?

By mentioning Ikoyi, you don't have to mention Banana Island. It shows you don't know about locations in Lagos

104 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by lateefykn84(m): 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
What about Ikorodu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by OCTAVO: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
Okay.
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by tega192(m): 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
I have 300k naira can I buy a land in lekki
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by Crossroad1(m): 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
As poverty still dey smile to me from afar, I will like to meet people of affluence, people that can help upgrade my career and people that can hold my hand and walk me into being a billionaire...
Remember say, dangote still dey find money, even Jeff bezos and Elon musk.

Contrary to popular believe, not all part of lekki get flooded when it rains..
Make he dey rain brimstone, my area won't get flooded

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by Presentday(f): 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
For those of "us" with lesser income, check out Badagry, Ikorodu and other related places. Properties are cheaper there and will prove to be assets in future.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by BREYZ: 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
Tanimola26:
These locations are considered the best in Lagos because of the extensive urbanization, high government influence, economic activities and high standard of living.

The choice of a location when deciding on the property to buy can be a puzzle, however, it is very key that you know that some areas are choice Locations.

When looking to make that decision it is important that you bear in mind that a house cannot be moved therefore the choice of location is key.

Lekki

Very stylish and urban, Lekki has attracted a lot of real estate development running into billions of naira in Lagos.
Lekki is home to investments like Lekki Free Trade Zone, Dangote Refinery, Lekki Deep Seaport, Dangote Jetty.

It is also housing companies like Power oil, Kellogg’s, Dano milk, LongRich etc.

Victoria Island

Victoria Island has become the hub of a lot of corporate headquarters. A lot of companies, banks, financial institutions, oil and gas companies have taken a foothold and some are still trying to join the league of business owners in Victoria island.

A commercial yet serene environment, this is a hot spot to settle.

Ikeja G.R.A. and Environs

Unassumingly beautiful and quiet, Ikeja GRA is a good place. With close proximity to the Ikeja Central Business District, and other exciting places like Maryland, Opebi, Allen, Ilupeju and the busiest airport in the country, Murtala Muhammed International Airport.
In addition, it is close to the seat of power in Lagos, Alausa.

Ikoyi

Ikoyi has some of the most amazing accommodation and housing estates in the city of Lagos. The location is fantastic. With a good security presence in every community within, it is considered a safe haven. It is also a great place for a family as it is close to some of the best educational facilities and hospitals in Lagos. Ikoyi is home to top business executives, businessmen, etc a great place to network. If you enjoy socializing, games, outdoor events Ikoyi has some of the coolest recreational spots in Lagos.

Banana Island

Highly exclusive with heavy security presence, banana island is the playground of Nigeria’s obscenely wealthy.

It is reported to be arguably Nigeria’s most expensive neighbourhood – at par with the Seventh Arrondissement in Paris, La Jolla in San Diego, California and Tokyo’s Shibuya or Roppongi neighbourhoods.

Additional Perks:

Upper status

Buying a home in Ikoyi is a matter of prestige, and why not? If you’ve worked hard and earned money why not buy a property that shows this off. There is this inclination that in the event that you’ve moved to Ikoyi, it implies you’ve climbed up. Thus, it’s likewise a status thing. That is the reason individuals gladly disclose to you we are no longer on the Lagos Mainland, we now live in Ikoyi, as it is seen as living in luxury.

VIP Neighbours

Vip neighbours is a plus you are going to get if you move to Ikoyi. Prominent people like Mo Abudu, Mike Adenuga and the likes have properties on some of the streets in Ikoyi.

With top executives, businessmen, politicians, musicians, movie stars calling Lekki home, you have the opportunity to meet and network with them.

https://propertyplace.com.ng/5-best-buzzing-areas-for-choice-properties-in-lagos-nigeria/

My people forget about big names like Lekki, VI and Banana Island, consider flood first, clean water too. No be by big names, no buy property for area where u go come dey cry later. My eyes have seen many many things grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by seunfly: 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
ok
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by ednut1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
The Op does not live in Lagos or these areas clearly. Lekki phase one is just a place in lekki peninsula, refinery is about 1hour 45 mins away from lekki phase one. the lands around the refinery are not choice areas na,
you omitted Magodo and Ogudu estate. see as he dey talk of ikoyi as if land na 50 kobo there grin

30 Likes

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by Famzy84: 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
What of Ibeji Lekki? The new Lagos.
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by SATANlST: 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
no place like oshodi

4 Likes

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
Mtcheew! I visited my friend at lekki last week. Everywhere na water. I flushed the toilet and the water was like Lupton tea. Throughout my stay , he was switching between generator and inverter. That one na life? Come to alimosho where you'd enjoy 24 hours power supply with good roads and well lit street. I rest my case.

15 Likes

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by EndyEdesonNews(m): 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
Igando and Ikuton should be included grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
SATANlST:
no place like oshodi

Satan has spoken... grin grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by Think9ja(m): 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
Is that the reason why it''s appearing twice on front page?
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by davodyguy: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
ednut1:
The Op does not live in lagos or these areas clearly. Lekki phase one is just a place in lekki peninsula, refinery is about 1hour 45 mins away from lekki phase one. you omitted magodo and ogudu estate
He has no idea of what he's saying.

He just went to the internet to lift things and post.

Try Ogudu GRA and Magodo GRA. In Magodo now, a 5 bedroom house on 400sqm of Land goes for about ₦200m, yet this guy didn't mention Magodo.

Shows he has no idea of what he's saying

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? / Building Collapses In Mile 12, Lagos, One Dead ( PHOTOS) / Buy Sharp Sand At The Best Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.