Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,637 members, 7,840,548 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship (50188 Views)

Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” / Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk / Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by solonubinho(m): 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Nengi has outlined how she wants her relationship with Ozo to be in a conversation she had with him during today's fitness exercise.

Nengi who clearly told Ozo that they are not in a relationship, stated that they cannot be doing what people in relationships do which includes him trying to steal kisses. She went on to tell Ozo to let that die.

Here are the videos below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j3D0dlp4u0

Manipulative tactics to keep him under her control. She receives attention, devotion and care while giving nothing in return. She ironically offers herself as a sacrifice to Kidd, the alpha Male while the clueless Ozo is left with nothing. But he is too blind to see what's going on. The more rejection he gets, the harder he tries. He is not enlightened in the ways of the female folk to see that what he is doing is akin to hitting your head harder against a brick wall in the hopes that the wall collapses. Such a pity. The frustration would then lead him to believe that if only, if only he could make an extremely grand gesture just to make her see how much he loves her, then she will say yes. With this in mind, he proceeds to do something stupid like professing his love in a public place like Bode Thomas Junction, disgracing the name of his father and fore fathers before him...she will still reject him..in a humiliating manner. He then becomes hurt, sad, betrayed. Then he begins to treat women with contempt, play with their emotions and break their hearts thinking it will heal his pain..such weakness of the mind. All because he failed to understand how attraction works. I hope he sees the light soon.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by uthlaw: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lakeshizu:
And the guy finished with a first class
most first class no understand street level!

3 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by uthlaw: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lankyscot:
It is obvious that this girl has a standard. She doesn't want to have sex or belittle herself on terrestrial T.V. If Ozo truly loves her, he will pull back and pursue a friendship that can lead to something serious. He is coming on way too strong and this is irritating Nengi. The rule is that girls do not like those guys who like or pursue them. This is why she has a subtle desire for Kidd. Girls like bad guys... It is their rule of thumb!
the bad niggas Bleep without spending Kobo!

2 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by uthlaw: 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Maize621:
This comment deserve to be at the Time Square Billboard NY City

you got it right!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by FEGNO: 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
For the sake of Ozor let's pray Nengi does not give her goodies to Kidd
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by TreasureTayo(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
I be yoruba guys o. so if i no add ni, wetin I gain?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
2cribz:
Why must u guys always add NI to everything .
U dey mad ni,dem swear 4u ni, i dey come ni. Ni ni ni. Who not ear or elbow.na always knee,ni ni. lol
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by obibob2020(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
Wish it was Erica, people will start saying rubbish about her.
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by TimeManager(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
Angelfrost:

She's smart then... Why is Ozo too dumb to realize he is making a mess of his reputation in front of the very same cameras??!
Ozo is too weak a man. He's lost focus.

kiss the truth!
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by TreasureTayo(m): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ov course. Laycon ooo. I be Icon myself. I just don't like as yansh dey control Ozo up and down. Yansh get power oo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Imperial45:
Cool down *Treasure Tayo* We all already know The winner Even b4 the end the show � .ICONS

1 Like

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by bluefilm: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
bukiah:
please who is a simp?

A simp is simply anyone who watches that TV cartoon animation called The Simpsons.

3 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by imustsaymymindo: 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lol. The guy recording ended with this world is not my own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by TreasureTayo(m): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
wife or yansh?? grin grin grin grin grin grin
SweetCunt97:
He came to bbn to look for a wife.
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by BigBrotherS5: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Edusouls(m): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Are u Igbo or what tribe? Were did you come from?
Cherrybae:
Why can't this useless frustrated ibo boy leave Nengi alone. Is love by force.

Im not suprise becos his people Igbos likes attachee by force.

Tufiakwa for such a cheap woman wrapper.
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Lovelyn451(f): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:

A Simp in cheastbeaters region is far better and noble than the wisest man in ugwu awusa.
oh lawd...
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by quickly: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Nengi has outlined how she wants her relationship with Ozo to be in a conversation she had with him during today's fitness exercise.

Nengi who clearly told Ozo that they are not in a relationship, stated that they cannot be doing what people in relationships do which includes him trying to steal kisses. She went on to tell Ozo to let that die.

Here are the videos below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j3D0dlp4u0

Na she lure the guy into her web now she see say she fit get him easily

fear woman

but all this na film trick

she go nack the guy moment they leave the house..

If na kidd waya she for no talk all this wan

na konji wan kill ozo

1 Like

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by kenzysmith: 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:
All my male children must be street wise.
I've failed as a father if i have Simp as a son.

oga ozo is not a simp is a gradual process he has enter that girl he art technically am an experience alpha male I kW what am talking about before Sunday dey will kiss
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by adecz: 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
He should have redirected his
attentions elsewhere tey, tey !!

A woman will fuchk up your mind
if you show desperacy... Abi the mumu
guy be virgin?

One female housemate once mentioned
that Kidd has never chased any girl
in da house ....... That's a real playa & babes
are attracted to such nonchalance...

In the final analysis, Kidd will take Nengi
& his "billionaire" father will settle with Erica..

Mark my prophetic words..

1 Like

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by fubbyy(m): 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Yes na.

You cant meet a guy on TV show
And start kissing and having sex just like that....

Someone you don't know his or her health status.

Its stupid to do so undecided

Do you know your boyfriend's health status? As in, did you go to the hospital with him to do check up?

5 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Awoo88: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
If this ozo guy do not stop his romantic nonsense, he will live to forever regret it. He will join the league of men who see women as evil. Every wise man ( street guy) knows that women are double edged sword. They can be allies or enemies

6 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Newman20(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
I really like how nengi is handling ozo

I like how Ozo persists.

After all Nengi just wants Ozo to leave her alone so she can focus on snatching Kidd.

I want her to leave that house without hooking Kidd, cause it's clear that she wants to hook Kidd so she'll give him money. But it won't work grin
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Newman20(m): 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Yes na.

You cant meet a guy on TV show
And start kissing and having sex just like that....

Someone you don't know his or her health status.

Its stupid to do so undecided

They do medical tests for all of the before that enter the house so that's not a valid reason.

1 Like

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Prymestrr(m): 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
But it was this same Nengi that was discussing her favorite sex positions with Ozo and how she likes to flick her pussie bean when she's being fu.cked.

Putting ideas in the mumu boy's head. And the boy didn't even know that he was being played. He has been a second fiddle from week one till date. Kidd has always been Nengi's main target. Just that her game didn't pan out how she expected. Coming into the house, showing off ass up and down, she expected that was enough to seduce Kidd into chasing after her but unfortunately, Kidd had his eyes set on Erica as first choice ass to be mounted. She only ended up seducing and attracting the guys she didn't fancy; Prince and Ozo.

Atleast Prince had the decency to call himself to order and rearrange his focus, after all he had 2 other ladies who were lusting after him as well. A bird in hand is worth more than 2 in the bush after all cheesy

Ozo sef be disgracing his father ni. Abi is this what his father told him he had to go thru before marrying the mother? undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by anonimi: 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
kenzysmith:
oga ozo is not a simp is a gradual process he has enter that girl he art technically am an experience alpha male I kW what am talking about before Sunday dey will kiss

Like the way Barawo Bubu technically defeated Boko Haram terrorists since December 2015 grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3236486_buharidefeatsbokoharam4_jpeg3b14d0e7f2d2c32d3b117b1eb1fc793c

SignalNG1:
December 23, 2015
The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, said on Wednesday that the Nigerian military had met the December deadline to defeat the Boko Haram terrorists.

The minister said this during his maiden meeting with editorial heads of media houses in Lagos.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that President Mohammadu Buhari had, upon assuming office, issued a December 31 deadline to the military to defeat the Boko Haram terrorists.

“Today, I can report that the war against Boko Haram is largely won.

“I can confidently say this because just recently, I led a group of 33 journalists from both the local and international media to the hot bed of the insurgency, that is, Maiduguri, Kondugua, Kaoure and Bama.

“Today, I can report to you that the entire 70 plus kilometres stretch from Maiduguri to Bama and all the way to Banki which leads to Cameroun and the Central African Republic are in the hands of our gallant troops.”

He said the military presence could be felt ”every few metres along the road; at a point along that road we were just a kilometre to Sambisa forest.

“They have so degraded the capacity of Boko Haram that the terrorists can no longer hold on to any territory just as they can no longer carry out any spectacular attack.”

Mohammed, however, said that though there were still cases of suicide bombings, it was pertinent to note that such was the nature if insurgency globally.

“Unlike a war between two armies, an insurgency never ends with arms victory

“Even in countries like Colombia where insurgency was supposed to have ended decades ago, attacks like this still happen.”

He said that the insurgents had adopted a new style of attacking soft targets like motor parks, schools, entertainment centres, religious centres, killing innocent people mostly women and children.

He, therefore, urged Nigerians to support the military in the fight against terrorism in the country, saying that the military had availed itself creditably.

“It is our turn as civilians to give them our support; to realise that the war they are fighting is not their war alone, but our war, hence we must own the war.”

The minister disclosed that a national security campaign had commenced to raise awareness among Nigerians about the war, the sacrifices of our troops, and how to stamp out the remnant of the war.

“Jingles are being played on national radio and television as part of the campaign in order to keep the media better informed about the war, so that they can also better inform Nigerians,’’ he said.

Mohammed also said that an ad-hoc committee, comprising media representatives as well as intelligence agencies, would be inaugurated to regularly be updated about the war in order to better inform the public. (NAN)​

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/23/boko-haram-military-have-met-december-deadline-lai-mohammed/

1 Like

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by ArmedRobber: 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
Seems a lot of igbo guys re simp, nengi loves bad boys. Kidd has enjoyed nengi more than ozo that has been chasing him for past 8weeks.
Thats how another igbo boy call frodd was doing gum body for esther in the last Big brother to the extent he washed Esther panties and Bra yet he didnt kiss Esther from beginning till the End.

No wonder they call afonja guys yoruba demon,
During miracle set. Tobi smooched , three girls in same house, alex, cee-c and Anto.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Prymestrr(m): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
kenzysmith:

Learn to communicate fluently in written English first then you can come back afterwards and tell us how you're an experienced alpha male undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Annychibest(f): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
This Nengi is very responsible, unlike Erica. I love the way she comports herself. Wise girl.

1 Like

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Newman20(m): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
hush15:

Nengi has a window with Kiddwaya and that's why she is pushing Ozo away. It's quite unfortunate that Ozo is not awakened to that fact that he is just wastingnhis time and has lost focus completely

I like how Ozo persists. Nengi is trying to gold dig Kidd and I hate it that is why I want Ozo to stay till the last day so that he wouldn't give her any space to gold dig kidd cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Great100000: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
kenzysmith:
Baba leave that thing jare grin grin grin grin me sef wey no watch this show have been following these Erica, Kiddy, Nengi & Ozo stuffs grin grin grin and the way i see this Man (Ozo) he no wan learn lesson, stop following her now grin grin grin he need to stop giving her attention, she i s doing this because that Ozo is giving her the 100% attention and thats why she is doing that, make that guy flirt with another girl and make her jealous, but other hand i fear that Kiddy, because once he move with that Nengi then thats it. My 1 cent though. grin grin
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Newman20(m): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
bukatyne:
It is either Nengi is 'decent' and does not want to rush the process

OR

She sees Kiddwaya as obtainable now her competitor Erica is out of the house.

Let's wait and see. cheesy

The second option is the correct one. Nengi is trying hard to gold dig Kidd but Ozo isn't giving her any space to do so. That's why I want Ozo yo stay till the last day so she can miss her opportunity with Kidd cheesy
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by TechSkill: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
I really like how nengi is handling ozo
Oshi iranu
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Djyucee1(m): 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
Don't ever force yourself on a lady. This guy has lost his dignity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) / BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos) / Anime Download Links - STRICTLY ON REQUEST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.