Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? (570 Views)

5 Million Emails Sent In 10 Days: Inside The World Of Nabbed 80 Yahoo Boys / Yahoo Boy 'Mary Toni' Jailed For 5 Months In Abeokuta / Man Killed By Cultists Days To His Wedding After Fleeing For 5 Years. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by Buzor16: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ?
click below to watch full gists of some peoples response

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMweOCppDyU&t=2s

1 Like

Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
What a silly question... Some will even do it for free, let alone for 5M.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by Madibah(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
I will do it for free seff
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by mariahAngel(f): 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
shameless brostitutes!
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by Munzy14(m): 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
mariahAngel:
shameless brostitutes!
cheesygrin brostitute kwa.....

With current economic situation, many guys or ladies will do that to grab that 5M.

Very cool to set up a cool business... cheesy
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by mariahAngel(f): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Munzy14:

cheesygrin brostitute kwa.....

With current economic situation, many guys or ladies will do that to grab that 5M.

Very cool to set up a cool business... cheesy

Dee Munzy, ekwedile anya ano guo ihe ahu biko grin

Inuwka I gba akwuna maka situweshun grin
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by Munzy14(m): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

Dee Munzy, ekwedile anya ano guo ihe ahu biko grin
Inuwka I gba akwuna maka situweshun grin
I am being blunt with truth.... ufodu na agba maka 2000naira... cheesy
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by mariahAngel(f): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Munzy14:

I am being blunt with truth.... ufodu na agba maka 2000naira... cheesy

...and feel used and worthless at the end right?
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by Munzy14(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

...and feel used and worthless at the end right?
most don't, the feeling is similar to that one gets when a wage or salary alert enters.. cheesy

Though not for me o, I don't fancy cheating no mata the conditions... I get deeper with a lady before getting down... just my principle.
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by mariahAngel(f): 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
Munzy14:

most don't, the feeling is similar to that one gets when a wage or salary alert enters.. cheesy
grin

Though not for me o, I don't fancy cheating no mata the conditions... I get deeper with a lady before getting down... just my principle.

They say men can sleep with someone without emotional attachment. Is that true?
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by Munzy14(m): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

grin

They say men can sleep with someone without emotional attachment. Is that true?
Most men, not all.

Because, I am an exception, av literally shun a lady even after removal of clothes, due to attitude she has... If the hypothesis was for all men, I would av banged her, clean up and Leave.

For me, before I remove a lady's payint.. cheesy, just know she is my babe.....
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by mariahAngel(f): 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
Munzy14:

Most men, not all.

Because, I am an exception, av literally shun a lady even after removal of clothes, due to attitude she has... If the hypothesis was for all men, I would av banged her, clean up and Leave.

For me, before I remove a lady's payint.. cheesy, just know she is my babe.....

Chai! Nwata nwanyi ahu ga kpo cha gi asiiiiiiiii eeeehn

Akwa I si umu nwanyi ndi nwere ishi mgbaka wu ndi n'amashi gi? Owu ihe kwere la gi!
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by Munzy14(m): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

Chai! Nwata nwanyi ahu ga kpo cha gi asiiiiiiiii eeeehn

Akwa I si umu nwanyi ndi nwere ishi mgbaka wu ndi n'amashi gi? Owu ihe kwere la gi!

No be lie, the hatred eeh, Thank God final yr days, we moved on.. cheesy

And o mu gbara ya TT o, maybe she was my mental connection.. cheesy

That's for dating o... cheesy
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by UchaNwababa: 5:16am On Sep 09, 2020
Men's are Born Polygamous in Nature so no Offence
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by Romangalactic(m): 7:09am On Sep 09, 2020
mariahAngel:
shameless brostitutes!
Wat is shameful abt itcheesy
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by mariahAngel(f): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
Romangalactic:

Wat is shameful abt itcheesy

You follow?
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Spouse For 5 Million Naira ? by Romangalactic(m): 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
mariahAngel:

You follow?
My ladybird,if its with u I can cheat on anyone. I dont care smiley

(1) (Reply)

Reason Behind Taxi Driver Killing Girlfriend And Committing Suicide After Reveal / She Said Her Husband Raped Her, Hear From Her First Before Judging Her / VIDEO: End SARS, Pastor Arrested Over Looted N1.2b Medical Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.