Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

VIDEO: End SARS, Pastor Arrested Over Looted N1.2b Medical Equipment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: End SARS, Pastor Arrested Over Looted N1.2b Medical Equipment (571 Views)

Pastor Arrested For Killing Sex Worker For Rituals In Kogi State. Photos / Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) / Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: End SARS, Pastor Arrested Over Looted N1.2b Medical Equipment by officialbeffinb(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2020
A pastor in Kogi State, identified as Sunday Edino and his alleged accomplices have been arrested by the Kogi State Police Command for allegedly looting medical equipment worth N1.2billion.

This is as the sporadic shooting by masked hoodlums in Lokoja on Monday, 26th October, 2020 has led to the death of no fewer than five persons, while several others sustained injuries and are currently receiving treatment at the hospital.

The suspected pastor was arrested on Monday in a manhunt led by the Kogi State Commissioner of Police, Ayuba Ede.

Anyigba blogger learnt that suspected criminals vandalized a warehouse in Lokoja and looted the medical equipment with his car before he was apprehended by the Nigerian Police in the State.

Read more.. https://www.anyigbaleft.com.ng/2020/10/video-end-sars-pastor-arrested-over.html

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: End SARS, Pastor Arrested Over Looted N1.2b Medical Equipment by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2020
A pastor? Give me a reason why I shud believe what these guys preach

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: End SARS, Pastor Arrested Over Looted N1.2b Medical Equipment by MickzyDonald: 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
A pastor for that matter.... Please just cut off his head and throw him into hell fire, His likes are the one's that will be crying when they are preaching in the church,the ones that will be singing"holy holy holy" when the are amongst people ...... Never believe any one tagged A Pastor or any religious person, their evil deeds are greater than that of we sinner's
Re: VIDEO: End SARS, Pastor Arrested Over Looted N1.2b Medical Equipment by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
pastor righteousness
what's your take on this?
Re: VIDEO: End SARS, Pastor Arrested Over Looted N1.2b Medical Equipment by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
A pastor? Give me a reason why I shud believe what these guys preach

There is a difference between a Pastor and a fake Pastor, just like you have lawyer and fake lawyer or soldier and fake soldier.

For your information, it is not all who go to church that are Christians.

That one is baptised or carry the Bible, or sing in the choir or preach on a pulpit does not mean he is a Christian let alone a pastor.

Christian means Christ-Like, do not be deceived for not all who have the Tile of Pastors are Pastors indeed.

All titles like Rev, Pastor, Prophet, Priest, Bishop, Pope, Apostle, Evangelist, Elder, etc does not mean one is a minister of Christ.

I wish you get this.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: End SARS, Pastor Arrested Over Looted N1.2b Medical Equipment by Fahdiga(m): 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
A pastor indeed. anyone can call himself anything that doesn't mean that's what they are
Re: VIDEO: End SARS, Pastor Arrested Over Looted N1.2b Medical Equipment by FuckOsuPigs: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
A pastor indeed. anyone can call himself anything that doesn't mean that's what they are

You love deceiving yourself. Instead of facing the truth. So, pastors cannot go wrong? Because they are spirits and the don't have need? Yinmu.

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Locked Me Up In Car Trunk For Hours —obodo / Forgiveness Is For God Send Bandits To God Is My Responsibility / VIDEO: Man Confronts Police Officer Seeking For Bribe From Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.