Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals (35450 Views)

FG Moves To Replace Striking Doctors With Ad-hoc Staff / Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by engrchykae(m): 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Idiot Minister,
Anyway, that's because the silly minister has no business patronising any Nigerian hospital.
Even if his time to die has come,he would rather die in a London hospital.
Thank God for Covid 19,many of the politicians who died were because they couldn't travel out.
They haven't learnt their lesson

1 Like

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by steve6: 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
Just when you thought you've seen it all in Nigeria! SMH !

1 Like

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by favourume(f): 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Angelfrost:

Truth be told, I know at least 2 vulcanizers who will do a far better job of leading this nation... I kid you not!!!

Please lets send for them. I am tired

1 Like

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by Udeyhere: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Oh my God, do you mean Corpers. But will you like corpers to treat you when you are ill? This country is going backward.

1 Like

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/replace-striking-doctors-with-corps-members-fg-tells-hospitals/

so let the minister or his children be the first in line for treatment

1 Like

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by JAMO4REAL1(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
haaaa copa this man don kill people copa dnt know anything

1 Like

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by Coolcalmcollect(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
JAMO84:
Replace every single one of them, let them go and open their own private hospitals and pay their staffs whatever they demand 100%.

I AM DONE TALKING
you can never make it in life and your generation shall never produce a doctor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by Grateful02(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
the way corpers will be operating hospitals like say them give them promotion letter eh
Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Abeg help us ask him o!
Some of them think once you are called a doctor then you automatically possess the competence and experience of any other doctors.
Simplyleo:
Sometimes, these people in govt can be irritatingly weird in their public statements. Some of them are not even qualified as opinion leaders, yet here they are as leaders. angry

Replace practising doctors with corpers? Is Dr Osagie fucking out of his mind? Will he allow any of his family members see them for consultation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by vasco01(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
He is not even ashame of himself

Just hear what he's saying

Are the corpers not human?
Or will that save you from meeting there needs?

After using them to cash out big for corona virus now you see them as bunch of salt abi

God fire you and your government

1 Like

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by intruder15(m): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
Simplyleo:
Sometimes, these people in govt can be irritatingly weird in their public statements. Some of them are not even qualified as opinion leaders, yet here they are as leaders. angry

Replace practising doctors with corpers? Is Dr Osagie fucking out of his mind? Will he allow any of his family members see them for consultation?

You didn't read the content. You only commented based on the subject. I have learnt to read the content and ignore subject of news.

If you read the content, you will understand better. Unless you are naive and clueless which I strongly doubt you are

1 Like

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/replace-striking-doctors-with-corps-members-fg-tells-hospitals/
thunder fire the health minister.

Youth service that is a waste of time. Mtcheeew!!

If you are a doctor, better get out of the country instead of doing the bloody youth service.

1 Like

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
flyingpig:
Are the corpers not licensed by NMA? undecided undecided
NMA doesn't license doctors.

1 Like

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by edoairways: 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
frog12:
what does this have to do with PAY?
we have an OUTBREAK, and they are STRIKING over MORE PAY!

THAT'S GREED, AND insensitivity!

Tell the government to pay them their earned allowances as they have bills to settle

1 Like

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
They must be joking
Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by Thonee(m): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
Rubbish, I'll rather resort to herbal drugs than patronize hospitals with these jjc doctors, i no fit be their victim again, God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by AK481(m): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
The headline is misleading
Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by lilbarracuda(m): 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
very well then replace striking lecturers with corper as well

1 Like

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by chii8(f): 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
flyingpig:
And who will FG replace ASUU with cheesy cheesy

Npower volunteers nah

1 Like

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by KingWarri: 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
flyingpig:
Are the corpers not licensed by NMA? undecided undecided
There is a big difference between licensed and experience

1 Like

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by MotiveU(f): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Instead of find solution..
You are talking about using corpers to replace Doctors with years of experience.
After replacing them you still be owning does corpers.
You as a Minister how many times have forfeit your salary
Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by Mycommand: 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Dr. Osagie Ehanire, I call for your resignation now!

Simplyleo:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by Oluwademilade: 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
When you fall sick, will you allow corper doctors to treat you...... senseless man
Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by chukel(m): 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
Very useless media. Punch always lies with their captions knowing most nigerians dont read. This was his statement.

“Emergency services should continue to run as before. Routine services should be maintained with Consultants, NYSC Doctors. Locum staffers to be brought in when and where necessary to forestall services disruption when applicable and affordable."

The next statement from him was urging NARD to go back to work. The media is a huge problem in this country
Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by blackboy(m): 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
See our country. They can spend billions on nonsense or irrelevant issues but to pay doctors and lecturers well they prefer mediocre.

God save this country.
Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by mamaafrik(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
Can few soldiers just cleanse this people away for us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by isa6namo(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
Oga mak una pay them abeg which one be replace them.criminals in government. If u use the kopas wont u still pay?nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by Babaken(m): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
BrighterMe:
cry

Instead of addressing the issue
they want to divert attention.
Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by izubext007: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
what about the experience
Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by Sokoflow(m): 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
Is there no single competent person in this administration at all!
If you have met the pressing conditions would they be going on strike again and again?
Now you’d prefer to endanger lives of citizens by replacing resident doctors with house officers and youth corp members?
These guys won’t stop till this country grinds to a halt finally! I give up!!

Used to be a believer that Nigeria will be great someday, but I gave up long time ago. These elites are after their own pockets. They do not care about the masses. Things will change for good when we are ready.
Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Simplyleo:

I would say I am surprised but not shocked - is that confusing enough? It is just some of the most dumbfounding statements you hear every day from our leaders. sad but we must do something about this because the present crop of medical practitioners are leaving the shores of this country the first chance they get - the profession is has always been hotcake and Nigerians are the hottest cake on the market.

My 2 near-death experiences in child-birth were from the hands of incompetent, poorly training medical practitioners too unqualified to get work abroad. That is why those who can afford it can go to Dubai to treat body weakness and slight headaches (Aisha Buhari)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals by passiveincome01: 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Sister May Die Soon, I Am Sad / Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products / No Bra Day 2019: What It Is And How To Get Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.