Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Meet The Nigerian Man That Rejected $6 Million Bribe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Nigerian Man That Rejected $6 Million Bribe (2186 Views)

Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion / David Alaba: Ali Baba Reacts To Nigerian Coaches Asking For Bribe / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Nigerian Man That Rejected $6 Million Bribe by adahmiracle: 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
A Nigerian man, Dr Olufemi Lalude who was the first Managing Director of Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company (SNEPCO) was the man of integrity that rejected $6 Million bribe.

Lalude has however been honoured by the Akinjide Adeosun Foundation (AAF).

The Foundation on Wednesday conferred on Dr. Lalude its 2020 Leadership Award, during the AAF 5th annual colloquium with the theme, “Integrity – A Sine Qua Non to Building a Prosperous Nation’’.

“Integrity is an essential building block to building a prosperous nation. Truthfulness, honesty, respect for people, hard work and humility are traits of Integrity”.

In his words,

Read Full here ,See his words<<<<<<

https://naijabizz.com.ng/meet-the-nigerian-man-that-rejected-6-million-bribe/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Rejected $6 Million Bribe by soberdrunk(m): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
Maybe baba wanted $6.5......?? angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Rejected $6 Million Bribe by BrighterMe: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Nice of him
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Rejected $6 Million Bribe by JBiden: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lol I no wan talk.

Him sha resemble obj younger brother.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Rejected $6 Million Bribe by JBiden: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
soberdrunk:

or maybe installmentally as $3m + $3m, to avoid heat.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Rejected $6 Million Bribe by Righteousness89(m): 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
Wow!

That's Worth Emulating..

I Salute you Sir..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Rejected $6 Million Bribe by illicit(m): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
Maybe Baba was waiting for highest bidder....

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Rejected $6 Million Bribe by Tomiwa69(m): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Them suppose dey pay groom price too na
Ain't we important too
#Gender_equality
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Rejected $6 Million Bribe by godofuck231: 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
soberdrunk:
grin
soberdrunk:
u fucking bastard, I love this RWL
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Rejected $6 Million Bribe by Vyzz: 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
soberdrunk:

Lol grin grin
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Rejected $6 Million Bribe by TheChameleon: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
I am a born again Christian...but I wouldn't have resisted it.

I would just have said "ASTAG FURULAH" immediately after successfully lodging it in my account.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Rejected $6 Million Bribe by Golan007: 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
The kind of citizen Nigeria needs.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Rejected $6 Million Bribe by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
baba may have received far bigger bribes grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Rejected $6 Million Bribe by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Na this kind work I like oo see as dem dey bribe with better money. No be this bakery wey Oga wife dey bribe with #50 bread, make we overproduce
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Rejected $6 Million Bribe by KingAzubuike(f): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
Don't be deceived. He was simply waiting for the highest bidder before the news got leaked. Who in his right senses rejects a $6M bribe lol.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Rejected $6 Million Bribe by Golan007: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Don't be deceived. He was ain't waiting for the highest bidder before the news got leaked. Who in his right senses rejects a $6M bribe lol.

It is beyond your understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Rejected $6 Million Bribe by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow!

That's Worth Emulating..

I Salute you Sir..

I can bet with my two balls that you can never reject such amount. Forget all these your preaching for this forum. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Rejected $6 Million Bribe by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
This man is not a Nigerian jare ... grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Rejected $6 Million Bribe by Jfix(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Formal shell managing director

Abeg that amount was too small
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Rejected $6 Million Bribe by hush15: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
adahmiracle:
A Nigerian man, Dr Olufemi Lalude who was the first Managing Director of Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company (SNEPCO) was the man of integrity that rejected $6 Million bribe.

Lalude has however been honoured by the Akinjide Adeosun Foundation (AAF).

The Foundation on Wednesday conferred on Dr. Lalude its 2020 Leadership Award, during the AAF 5th annual colloquium with the theme, “Integrity – A Sine Qua Non to Building a Prosperous Nation’’.

“Integrity is an essential building block to building a prosperous nation. Truthfulness, honesty, respect for people, hard work and humility are traits of Integrity”.

In his words,

Read Full here ,See his words<<<<<<

https://naijabizz.com.ng/meet-the-nigerian-man-that-rejected-6-million-bribe/

This is a man who has headed an oil company now. Money dey dis one hand, why steal!
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Rejected $6 Million Bribe by Olibboy: 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I can bet with my two balls that you can never reject such amount. Forget all these your preaching for this forum. grin grin grin
The money is too much now. they might kill � � the man for the money. That is a maturity intelligent
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Rejected $6 Million Bribe by obonujoker(m): 4:03am On Sep 10, 2020
This is great news....

We still have good people in places of power...

I trust Osinbade to reject it too grin
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Rejected $6 Million Bribe by Salmoneus(m): 4:47am On Sep 10, 2020
soberdrunk:

He's not like your father who taught you nothing, this one has dignity and morals... kiss

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Rejected $6 Million Bribe by soberdrunk(m): 8:53am On Sep 10, 2020
Salmoneus:

He's not like your father who taught you nothing, this one has dignity and morals... kiss

Fair enough but still doesn't change the fact he might have preferred 6.5..... angry

(1) (Reply)

Imsu Lecturer Caught Having Sex With Student / Wizkid First Post After Grammy Lose Causes Stir Online(picture And Video) / Nigerians Drag Producer Adanma Luke After News Of Junior Pope’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.