Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Why Do People Need Diamond Bank Mastercard And Union Bank Visa card? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Do People Need Diamond Bank Mastercard And Union Bank Visa card? (3167 Views)

Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking / True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Need Diamond Bank Mastercard And Union Bank Visa card? by Zect(m): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hello Nairalanders. Does anyone know why guys are always looking for those who own Diamond bank MasterCard and Union Bank Visa cards?

I have these cards but I'm scared to give it out as I don't know these guys personally. The money they are promising me if I should give it to them is so huge that I doubt if they are doing anything legitimate with it.

Am I in anyway committing fraud if I should give out these cards? I need advice please.
Re: Why Do People Need Diamond Bank Mastercard And Union Bank Visa card? by sokkatua: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
My guess is ,they want to transfer money from hacked bank accounts to your mastercard,eventually the money trail will lead to you and you will never find these yahoo boys again

5 Likes

Re: Why Do People Need Diamond Bank Mastercard And Union Bank Visa card? by Zect(m): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
sokkatua:
My guess is ,they want to transfer money from hacked bank accounts to your mastercard,eventually the money trail will lead to you and you will never find these yahoo boys again
Hmm
Re: Why Do People Need Diamond Bank Mastercard And Union Bank Visa card? by HQuadreal: 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
It will end in premium tears...

Re: Why Do People Need Diamond Bank Mastercard And Union Bank Visa card? by DICKstractor: 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
You better run away. They want to use you as a middle man in cashing out their fraudulent money, give you a little percentage in exchange for you freedom in case the law enforcement agencies come knocking on your door
Re: Why Do People Need Diamond Bank Mastercard And Union Bank Visa card? by MajesticKris: 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
Don't come crying... Ignore bro...
Re: Why Do People Need Diamond Bank Mastercard And Union Bank Visa card? by wealthbee: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
[quote author=Zect post=93756674]Hello Nairalanders. Does anyone know why guys are always looking for those who own Diamond bank MasterCard and Union Bank Visa cards?

I have these cards but I'm scared to give it out as I don't know these guys personally. The money they are promising me if I should give it to them is so huge that I doubt if they are doing anything legitimate with it.
Re: Why Do People Need Diamond Bank Mastercard And Union Bank Visa card? by Ugaboy: 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
You jump from a Yahoo boy to another Yahoo boy again...I pity u
Re: Why Do People Need Diamond Bank Mastercard And Union Bank Visa card? by Zect(m): 2:08am On Sep 10, 2020
wealthbee:

this is the story I have been hearing up and down from all this yahoo boys....chat me up on 08081180405
Chat you up for what exactly?
Re: Why Do People Need Diamond Bank Mastercard And Union Bank Visa card? by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 10, 2020
wealthbee:

this is the story I have been hearing up and down from all this yahoo boys....chat me up on 08081180405
What is he chatting you up for oga? You're a yahoo boy right? You want to talk with him privately and entice him with all kinds of amount of money so he can lend you his cards right? OP steer clear of this dude

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Need Diamond Bank Mastercard And Union Bank Visa card? by SavageResponse(m): 8:52am On Sep 10, 2020
wealthbee:

What do you want to tell him in private that you can't tell him here?
Re: Why Do People Need Diamond Bank Mastercard And Union Bank Visa card? by imagrg(m): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2020
Some even ask for old black and white tv.

Legitimate online money makers should see my sigy below for FREE ideas.
Re: Why Do People Need Diamond Bank Mastercard And Union Bank Visa card? by Marius50: 7:59am On Dec 20, 2020
Diamond MasterCard and Unionbank visa needed in Abuja for business WhatsApp me if you +2348181769148

(1) (Reply)

Stock Market Hits Two-year High, Soars By N218bn / United Bank For Africa Steals Money From Depositors Accounts / Based In Lagos And Need To Join An Investment Club?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.