Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Investors Wanted For Cashew Nuts Business: (its Hot: Good R.o.i) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Investors Wanted For Cashew Nuts Business: (its Hot: Good R.o.i) (1903 Views)

A Comprehensive Textbook On Cashew Nuts Trading..#2500 only / Earn Huge R.o.i Exporting Non Oil Commodities / Own A Part Time Business With 900000k And Get A Minimum R.o.i Of 180k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investors Wanted For Cashew Nuts Business: (its Hot: Good R.o.i) by lomzy1(m): 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2011
I need serious investors that are willing to invest in raw cashew nuts supplies business with a very good return on investment (ROI).
Cashew nuts season has just begun and this is the right time to get started. I have access to local suppliers in various farms but i need capital to start up. the investors would be fully involved in the running of the business during the transaction. i shall be transparent and accountable. The capital is needed between now and first week of march. it is better to start the business and procure the cashew nuts early.
If you are already into the cashew nuts business and you want me to help you procure or you need regular supplies, you can also call me. i can work with you as well.
for further details call me 07064821943, 08023881557.
note : its better to call me if you are interested rather then posting replies cos i don't check the thread regularly

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Nnpc Allocation To Sell Ago Or Kerosene?: / Security Crew Utility Vessel For Sale Ready For Deployment To Nigeria / Scrap Vessels For Sale..(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.