Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Earn Huge R.o.i Exporting Non Oil Commodities - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Earn Huge R.o.i Exporting Non Oil Commodities (775 Views)

Earn Huge Income Through Sales And Distributorship Of DEEP Products / Investors Wanted For Cashew Nuts Business: (its Hot: Good R.o.i) / Own A Part Time Business With 900000k And Get A Minimum R.o.i Of 180k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Huge R.o.i Exporting Non Oil Commodities by Gspot(m): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2011
Visit exportsecret. For ur 2011 wealth secret
Re: Earn Huge R.o.i Exporting Non Oil Commodities by page9(m): 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2011
@Gspot

I don't have problem buying your hand-out or manual as you call it.

However, I believe more in having like 2 to 4weeks of practical training from how the products are sourced locally through to the processes required till the goods get to destination and how and when the exporter gets paid.

For me, I need an "active exporter" not a mere "manual experts".

I have bought several manuals including from one Chidi Ebere, all the manuals were full of trash!

Same for Seminars. I believe that for someone to be successful in any biz, you must learn the ropes properly not read the rope in manuals or one or to day seminars

(1) (Reply)

50.000mt Ago @120 / Do U Know That On Veterinary Drug Distribution U Can Make 100% Profit? / Boutique Owners - Tell Me What You Want!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.