Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money (1692 Views)

Dilapidated Structure: Edo School Children Kneel To Beg Obaseki For Help (video) / NANS President: We Will Not Beg Again / Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by GODSENT252: 7:44am On Sep 10, 2020
Nairalanders,i am tired of being poor. I am ready to learn,please somebody teach me.

I am suffering and almost being the breadwinner of our house its affecting my mental health.
I have developed interest in the concept of computer programming but i dont have a phone not to talk of laptop

Please am not begging for money. I just need someone to teach me how to make money.

God bless the helper.
Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by ebenhazard(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2020
Yahoo yahoo
Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by GODSENT252: 7:50am On Sep 10, 2020
ebenhazard:
Yahoo yahoo
Not an option sir
Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by Muyiwaipere(m): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2020
Shebi u still have data to come online

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by GODSENT252: 7:53am On Sep 10, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
Shebi u still have data to come online
This is nairaland sir

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by Maj196(m): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2020
Eyah
Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by GODSENT252: 7:55am On Sep 10, 2020
Maj196:
Eyah
meaning sir
Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by ebenhazard(m): 8:25am On Sep 10, 2020
GODSENT252:
meaning sir
Freebasics
Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by GODSENT252: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2020
ebenhazard:
Freebasics
Ok
Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by Jfix(m): 8:32am On Sep 10, 2020
ebenhazard:
Yahoo yahoo

You wan teach am?
Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by ebenhazard(m): 8:34am On Sep 10, 2020
Jfix:

You wan teach am?

Training for #5000 ��

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by GODSENT252: 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
A
Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by eemjay00(m): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
It's here again!

Previous years was a success...
To get update about the latest procedure for 2020 admission and first hand authentic information about "YABA TECH"
You will be guided on all programs running in Yabatech such as:
BSC (affiliate program with Nsukka)
HND
ND
Both full time and part time program

Be Friendly and encourage togetherness

Feel free to ask any questions

⚠ Plz do not send broadcast message to the group

Kindly send me a message on Whatsapp on 08178659720 to join the institution aspirant group to get admission update.

Follow link below
https:///33ooZpd
Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by GODSENT252: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
eemjay00:
It's here again!

Previous years was a success...
To get update about the latest procedure for 2020 admission and first hand authentic information about "YABA TECH"
You will be guided on all programs running in Yabatech such as:
BSC (affiliate program with Nsukka)
HND
ND
Both full time and part time program

Be Friendly and encourage togetherness

Feel free to ask any questions

⚠ Plz do not send broadcast message to the group

Kindly send me a message on Whatsapp on 08178659720 to join the institution aspirant group to get admission update.

Follow link below
https:///33ooZpd
Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by babzo(m): 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
GODSENT252:
Nairalanders,i am tired of being poor. I am ready to learn,please somebody teach me.

I am suffering and almost being the breadwinner of our house its affecting my mental health.
I have developed interest in the concept of computer programming but i dont have a phone not to talk of laptop

Please am not begging for money. I just need someone to teach me how to make money.

God bless the helper.

Its not really hard bro. Money is a reward for solving problems; when you see someone with lots of money whose not a thief and wasn't given money; its because they are solving the right problems. When you see anyone without money or little money, its because they are not solving problems or solving the wrong problems or for the wrong people. (Mike Murdock).

It's in the same company, a gate man gets paid N30,000 and a Manager N10 million.
It's why we pay a taxi driver N2000 and a doctor 1 million naira.

Solve problems, make money.

Don't just work hard, work smart.

Stop worrying, start thinking. Most humans don't think, they worry or have fantasies.

10 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by GODSENT252: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
babzo:

Its not really hard bro. Money is a reward for solving problems; when you see someone with lots of money whose not a thief and wasn't given money; its because they are solving the right problems. When you see anyone without money or little money, its because they are not solving problems or solving the wrong problems or for the wrong people. (Mike Murdock).

It's in the same company, a gate man gets paid N30,000 and a Manager N10 million.

Stop worrying, start thinking. Most humans don't think, they worry or have fantasies.
Wow. Thanks
Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by MineBitcoin(m): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
https://fortron.io/#/register?uplineId=3707

Register with 105 Tron and thank me later
Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by GODSENT252: 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
MineBitcoin:
https://fortron.io/#/register?uplineId=3707

Register with 105 Tron and thank me later
What is tron?

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by ubyways(m): 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
GODSENT252:

God bless the helper.
I can show ways to generate cash flow to start up a business, dm me
Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by MikeMicheal(m): 12:24am On Sep 11, 2020
GODSENT252:

God bless the helper.
Try being an interpolation reciprocator.
Very lucrative and easy.
Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by MineBitcoin(m): 12:45am On Sep 11, 2020
GODSENT252:
What is tron?
TRON is a Blockchain-based decentralized operating system based on a cryptocurrency native to the system, known as TRX.

For more info on how to get started
Chat me up 07064249739
Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by ymstar(m): 1:07am On Sep 11, 2020
ubyways:

I can show ways to generate cash flow to start up a business, dm me
Please I'm interested
Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by GODSENT252: 6:12am On Sep 11, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Try being an interpolation reciprocator.
Very lucrative and easy.
What is interpolation sir
Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by GODSENT252: 6:13am On Sep 11, 2020
MineBitcoin:

TRON is a Blockchain-based decentralized operating system based on a cryptocurrency native to the system, known as TRX.

For more info on how to get started
Chat me up 07064249739
am nt on whatsapp
Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by JimmyDarmody: 6:38am On Sep 11, 2020
babzo:

Most people don't know we have a Solomon in our time called Mike Murdock.

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by Quantitative(m): 7:05am On Sep 11, 2020
GODSENT252:
Yea,but all my coins right nw doesnt reach 3k
What is your moniker (name)?
Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by ubyways(m): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2020
ymstar:

Please I'm interested

Send a WhatsApp message (08170877266)
Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by GODSENT252: 10:18am On Sep 11, 2020
Quantitative:
What is your moniker (name)?
Samename
Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by Quantitative(m): 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
GODSENT252:
Samename
there server is not working sef... Don't know why
Re: I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money by GODSENT252: 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Quantitative:
there server is not working sef... Don't know why
yea,it happens frequently. Whats your moniker tgere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: UI Cancels 2019/2020 Academic Session, Reopens January 18 / Best Sewing Machines In Nigeria And Their Prices / "E Be Like My Picture Done Fall For House!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.