Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

"E Be Like My Picture Done Fall For House!" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "E Be Like My Picture Done Fall For House!" (1690 Views)

7 Scams Even The Smartest People Fall For / No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick / 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"E Be Like My Picture Done Fall For House!" by ashybabs(m): 3:14am On Dec 17, 2021
I have been hearing this saying but never really made sense
Until it Dawned on me lately

Apparently the idiom which was coined in pidgin seems to be the case right now... Now if you follow my threads you will understand i am open about my struggles, however on this occasion out of shame and fear i am unable to even put this in words.

This time However, my thick skin couldnt endure the pain and i am
Broken inside.

No matter how bad a person is they have a place to call home.

Someone you can confide in, no matter what, that will accept your flaws no matter what

A friend that can help you hide a body

Or a mother that loves you no matter how ugly you are.

Its a Tough reality to be rejected my many.

I pray for better days ahead but i will always have it at the back of my mind that a man is not loved for who he is, rather what he can provide. That is haunting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "E Be Like My Picture Done Fall For House!" by aminusodiq(m): 4:56am On Dec 17, 2021
What's the point of this post op

(1) (Reply)

Happy Pictures, Colours ,happiness (remember To Smile) / When Will ICAN Release May 2022 DIET Exam Result? / Gov Peter Obi Sacks Ansu Vc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.