Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Be A Good Muslim! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Be A Good Muslim! (708 Views)

Very Serious.looking For A Good Muslim For Marriage. / Qualities Of A Good Muslim Husband / Good Muslim Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Good Muslim! by Haseenat(f): 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2011
Islam is a university, world is class room, qur'an is d sylabus, muh'd {S.A.W} is d teacher, Allah is d examiner, try and pass d final exam be a good muslim![color=#770077][/color]
Re: Be A Good Muslim! by HISservant: 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2011
Acts 4:12
"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved".

Isaiah 9:6
"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Matthew 1:21
"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins."

Isaiah 7:14
"Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel."

Matthew 1:23
"Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us."
Re: Be A Good Muslim! by Dawdy(m): 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2011
Who told u d prophecy refered to when jesus said his kingdom isn't wordly 1 & he also said he was powerless john 5:37 neither did he claim to be God mark 12:29 he verified oneness of God.
Re: Be A Good Muslim! by HISservant: 9:49am On Feb 24, 2011
John 5:37
"And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape." (but the Lord Jesus Christ, The Son of GOD has heard The Holy Father's voice and seen His shape).

I speak/declare humbly, because as men with very finite thinking, we cannot know the true nature of the MOST HIGH GOD unless HE reveals to us as HE/The LORD GOD pleases. "For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God." 1 Corinthians 2:11

Mercifully, we know that The Holy Father is greater than the Son, GOD the Son (The Lord Jesus Christ), - "Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I." John 14:28

but the Son is also One with the Holy Father & is also "Almighty" & has all power and will return to judge this world -

"Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?" (John 14:9).
"I and my Father are one." (John 10:30.),  (see also John 17:22).
"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one." (1 John 5:7).

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.." Revelation 1:7-8

Matthew 28:18
"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth."

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9
"And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
"

know this - There are many mysteries of The MOST HIGH GOD that men do not know, nor fully understand because we are finite beings, dust and shadow, but HE is infinite! So, let us not concern ourselves with things too great for us. "Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it." Psalm 139:6

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8-9

The core message of the gospel of GOD / our Lord Jesus Christ to all mankind is this -

"Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die"(Ezekiel 18:4).
"All have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." (Romans 3:23).
"For the wages of sin is death [second death of the soul in hell]; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." (Romans 6:23)
"As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live:"(Ezekiel 33:11).
"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved" (Acts 4:12) -  that is, The Lord Jesus Christ, The SON of the living GOD
"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." (Rom 10:17).

--------------------
Philippians 2:9-11
"Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

(1) (Reply)

Islamic View On Abortion / Capturing Your Husband’s Heart / Mazen Al- Sersawi Aegyptian Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.