Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Untold Secrets About Passing Acca Exams! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Untold Secrets About Passing Acca Exams! (1775 Views)

ACCA Exams / Acca Exams; Which Way? Atennd Tutotrial Centres Or Home Study / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Untold Secrets About Passing Acca Exams! by joeinfo: 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2011
Hi all
I danced And danced And Danced
When i saw the testimonies of some of my
students who ACCA Has Really Death with in the past.
But today they have been passing the exams with ease by following some steps simple steps i will be revealing later in my free report to all interested candidates
I and my team will take you step by step until you finally write and pass the ACCA exams with ease at whatever level or papers you are writing.
The performance of students in the December 2010 exams shows poor preparation in the relevant subject areas.
Some people will say we read well.Its not about reading well its about knowing the best approach to handling the relevant subject areas
If you want to join the league of students who laugh whenever the results are released feel free to send a mail to accamaster@yahoo.com
Re: Untold Secrets About Passing Acca Exams! by denzel2009: 12:14am On Feb 24, 2011
I don't know why you can't tell your untold secrets here.
Re: Untold Secrets About Passing Acca Exams! by kachikapor(m): 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2011
joe info:

accamaster@yahoo.com

More like accadumbster
Re: Untold Secrets About Passing Acca Exams! by maworld: 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2011
Ur acca testimonies sound nice bt questionable, why not let your students blow your horn.

(1) (Reply)

Studying Geology In An Unknown School Vs Petroleum Engineering In(uniport) / Buy 1 Ict Training Video And Get 1 Complete Dvd Training Free From List! / A Letter To Mr President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.