Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State (41829 Views)

Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) / A Catholic Priest Celebrates Christ In A Traditional Way In Anambra / Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by tosmart007(m): 9:03am On Sep 11, 2020
GamalNasser:
He has done more that Buhari in the last 5 years
I no wan laff
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by luckier9(m): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2020
This is his number got from his handle st john parish Obiohia in Omuma LGA Rivers state
+234 803 887 5039. REV FR DEEBOM

Arrewa:

You too much!!

If we can get his details we can keep the ministry moving.

I love anything that has to with community service. Which is a selfless service and a service to humanity.

this is commendable

We need to continue promoting environmental health avereness and also encourage people on community service.

Instead of just abusing politicians behind keyboard...it's better to start with the little we have the capacity to do.

God bless the man of God

Meanwhile in Abia
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by nnamdi640: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2020
joelbooks:

Wailer spoted
Zombie on the beat.
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by luckier9(m): 9:06am On Sep 11, 2020
This is his number got from his handle st john parish Obiohia in Omuma LGA Rivers state
+234 803 887 5039. REV FR DEEBOM

Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by omaigala(m): 9:10am On Sep 11, 2020
seborrhic:
Good,but a publicity stunt.
He conveniently posed for the photographs,seen to be working alone.
But we all know even if he initiated the move, parishioners would have joined hands with him or even told him to go observe somewhere while they do the dirty work.
Which priest would go work in that lonely stretch of road alone?
Glorify your church and parish,not yourself.
It's unpriest like of a Catholic priest.

You are a toxic person.

You can not function in any environment.

Your type will bring division and under performance to a team.
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:12am On Sep 11, 2020
God bless him
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by IceTrice01: 9:15am On Sep 11, 2020
seborrhic:
But we all know even if he initiated the move, parishioners would have joined hands with him or even told him to go observe somewhere while they do the dirty work.

Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by Zacks43: 9:23am On Sep 11, 2020
GamalNasser:
funny u
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by notoriousbabe: 9:30am On Sep 11, 2020
seborrhic:
gbe enu e sohun jo. As you do not appreciate his efforts no one will ever appreciate you too, whatever you do would always be seen as a publicity stunt
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by kobiscompany(m): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2020
But Wike will rather go and fix federal roads so as to claim more money, buy cars and build houses for judges and members of assembly/representative, misplaced priority
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by ezenna191(m): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2020
seborrhic:
Amibo! What if he did the work on a work day where his parishioners were not disposed? The truth is that the road is in a sorry state, even if what he did was to draw attention.
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by shiwex: 9:36am On Sep 11, 2020
what a shit hole this country is. Do we have local governments at all? What are our councillors doing? It is high time we start asking the local governments to open their books for us and lets see how they are spending their allocation. Nigerians are just too mumu........don't even know their rights
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by integrity16(m): 9:37am On Sep 11, 2020
where is the so called Mr.Project? Some people will call it Buhari's fault.
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by AntiWailer: 9:47am On Sep 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

Not more than Wike or the State no get Governor ?
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by WorkTheTalk(m): 9:57am On Sep 11, 2020
Kind deed rewards greatly
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by Uchasa(m): 9:57am On Sep 11, 2020
Blackking98:
Uchasa
What is your govenor doing about this.

How does that concern you??
Why don't you fools go and build good roads for Akwa Ibomites.
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by onedayatime(m): 10:13am On Sep 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

Did you read my comment well ...I was just stating a comparative fact ..Whether the road is in Cameroon the Reverend has shown more commitment to solving a problem than Buhari has in 5years

What comment do you expect us to read? Wailer. I know your type and the reason you are poor since childhood is Buhari, the reason you are jobless is Buhari, the reason you have cockroach brain is Buhari, everything bad that happens to you is Buhari.

Buhari this, Buhari that, Buhari there. Everything to you is Buhari. Are you not tired of passing all blame to Buhari or is your destiny tied to Buhari? Don't you have any other thing you are thinking of except Buhari? Or you are just seeking for cheap likes while Buhari is out there writing his name in the Nigeria history book.

What he has achieved in 5years, your whole generation can not boast of 10% of it.

What has he achieved in 5 years? He is currently the GCFR (Grand Commander of the Federal Republic)of your country, the C in C (Commander in Chief of the armed forces) of your country. He, most of the time have the final say on the affairs of the country.

Now, tell me what your family has achieved in that 5years?
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by Mathantics: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2020
Hope the people didn't ask him for settlement/matching ground before he started working on the roads?
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by GamalNasser: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2020
onedayatime:

What comment do you expect us to read? Wailer. I know your type and the reason you are poor since childhood is Buhari, the reason you are jobless is Buhari, the reason you have cockroach brain is Buhari, everything bad that happens to you is Buhari.

Buhari this, Buhari that, Buhari there. Everything to you is Buhari. Are you not tired of passing all blame to Buhari or is your destiny tied to Buhari? Don't you have any other thing you are thinking of except Buhari? Or you are just seeking for cheap likes while Buhari is out there writing his name in the Nigeria history book.

What he has achieved in 5years, your whole generation can not boast of 10% of it.

What has he achieved in 5 years? He is currently the GCFR (Grand Commander of the Federal Republic)of your country, the C in C (Commander in Chief of the armed forces) of your country. He, most of the time have the final say on the affairs of the country.

Now, tell me what your family has achieved in that 5years?

Two Governors , Two VCs , Two Generals , many army officers , many many doctors ...Atleast Buhari knows 3 members of my family by name...does he know know U ? Forget poverty , me alone will feed 10 able body men in your family for 50 years and I won't complain ....Oya let's meet your own family

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by Debra911(f): 10:25am On Sep 11, 2020
seborrhic:

Nigerians can never be satisfied. I've seen many priest do this, if you're catholic, check the lives of the Franciscans, you'll know its not a new thing for some priest, most may not just want to go on public, but you'll see them do humanitarian works as this big time.
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by Debra911(f): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

Two Governors , Two VCs , Two Generals , many army officers , many many doctors ...Atleast Buhari knows 3 members of my family by name...does he know know U ? Forget poverty , me alone will feed 10 able body men in your family for 50 years and I won't complain ....Oya let's meet your own family
This one shock me grin
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by crisommy(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2020
Asauto:
Below are the Pictures of A Catholic Priest in a Parish In Omuma Local Government Area of Rivers State doing damage control to a Road which has been abandoned by the Government. This Is the Road linking Omuma and Etche Local Government of the State..... It is really pathetic
This is calling the Government to help alleviate the suffering of Omuma people

this is an anglican priest...btw
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by buchilino(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2020
seborrhic:

WAT IF UR WRONG N IT'S NOT A PUBLIC STUNT WOULD U TENDER AN APOLOGY?
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by realstars: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2020
GamalNasser:
Take It Easy Now!
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by onedayatime(m): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

Names of the 2 governors, the 2VCs, the 2 generals?

Don't come here and keep feeding lies to the gullibles
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by mamato(f): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2020
This road is better, compared to the road to my village. May the good Lord reward you, Padre!
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by MinCeteris: 11:10am On Sep 11, 2020
GamalNasser:
He has also done more than Wike in his last 5 years.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by pelumi67(m): 11:54am On Sep 11, 2020
simpleseyi:

Please tell us what you have done since you were born.

Zombie
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by philiancoop(m): 11:55am On Sep 11, 2020
This is not a road... not to talk of a badly damaged road. This is a river
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by Obdk: 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
seborrhic:

Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Catholic Priest Holds Mass In An Open Church (Photos) / Share Your Best Hymns / Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.