Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State (41824 Views)

Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) / A Catholic Priest Celebrates Christ In A Traditional Way In Anambra / Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by capatainrambo: 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
MrAJQ:

Are you sane?
ask your father
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by Orpe7(m): 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
Yet their Emperor Governor is dashing Law makers 150mil each in place of the Jeeps he bought for them
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by Obdk: 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
Solatium:

But same Buhari Has been giving wike 13% derivation funds every month apart from statutory allocation.
Those monies are meant for project like this.
No be to dey buy jeep upadan

Buhari didn't give them anything its thr entitlement

Actually Rivers and other Niger delta states have been sustaining Nigeria.
Nigeria have been shortchanging them.. Taking thr resources and giving them 13 percent
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by Blackking98(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
Uchasa:

How does that concern you??
Why don't you fools go and build good roads for Akwa Ibomites.
It concerns me the same way you go about jumping on Akwa ibom threads grin
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
hisgrace090:
River state?

Our state capital development governors will never see this bad road.

They polish the state capital their local govt of origine and neglected others.

So bad of Him.
Down here in Oyigbo LGA we're suffering.
Our road issa mess
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
OriakuAmara:
Etche and Omuma even Oyigbo roads are terrible

Oyigbo is worst.
we're protesting right now....

One police officer just died because of this protest
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by NgwalandAbia(m): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Arrewa:

You too much!!

If we can get his details we can keep the ministry moving.

I love anything that has to with community service. Which is a selfless service and a service to humanity.

this is commendable

We need to continue promoting environmental health avereness and also encourage people on community service.

Instead of just abusing politicians behind keyboard...it's better to start with the little we have the capacity to do.

God bless the man of God

Meanwhile in Abia

Abia and Rivers state matter kiii you there.
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by bizzibodi(m): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
This priest has done more than WIKE in d last 5yrs.....see how in put his life at risk to perform a noble act in kidnapper's den....Thunder fire any kidnappers who took a 2nd look at him.
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by Revolva(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
Just imagine an oil rich state with such road

Let forget that for now where this bad road is located

Jist imagine such a road in Nigeria is this not a shame
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by bizzibodi(m): 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
Obdk:

Buhari didn't give them anything its thr entitlement

Actually Rivers and other Niger delta states have been sustaining Nigeria.
Nigeria have been shortchanging them.. Taking thr resources and giving them 13 percent
Which there resources na dem put it for ground?God put d resources their for everybody 3bn years ago b4 man was created,God did not allocated that resources to any tribe.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by bizzibodi(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
Bahamas95:
grin
Una leave wike matter come dey puck Buhari...God dey oo!
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by Freebills12: 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
seborrhic:
Good,but a publicity stunt.
He conveniently posed for the photographs,seen to be working alone.
But we all know even if he initiated the move, parishioners would have joined hands with him or even told him to go observe somewhere while they do the dirty work.
Which priest would go work in that lonely stretch of road alone?
Glorify your church and parish,not yourself.
It's unpriest like of a Catholic priest.

YOU THINK HE DID THAT FOR VAIN GLORY? NO. THIS SIMPLY GESTURE WILL DRAW THE ATTENTION OF THE STATE GOVERNMENT TO FIX THE ROAD.
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by Pamellakimona: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
seborrhic:
But we all know even if he initiated the move, parishioners would have joined hands with him or even told him to go observe somewhere while they do the dirty work.

HE IS NOT SHOWING OFF! I KNOW HIM TOO WELL.

Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by Elineska: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
joelbooks:
Wailer spoted
...and a Zombie

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by jacoik(m): 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
GamalNasser:
He has done more that Buhari in the last 5 years
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear u no well ooooo
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
So there are roads like this in oil reach Rivers state yet Woke was busy gifting SUVs worth billions of ego to his state and federal legislooters who already have excesses parked and wasting in their garages!!!
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by Uchasa(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
Blackking98:

It concerns me the same way you go about jumping on Akwa ibom threads grin

Continue masturbating on Rivers thread
Fool!
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by Blackking98(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
Uchasa:

Continue masturbating on Rivers thread
Fool!
Ntoor grin
You can't take what you dish out to others grin
Shut up grin
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by djfabmusik(m): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyoooo

This is highly commendable. If you have information we could use to reach out to this young man to appreciate his hardwork please kindly drop it below they are people here who would love to assist him in one way or the other.
Unlike other fat buffalos who are flying private jets up and down and threatening to kill a common man who has been exposing their atrocities.

I can hook you up with him if you are serious, am in rivers state, ph precisely
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by Mejor79(m): 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
Its unfortunate we have such terrible roads in Rivers state and the governor is constructing only road in his immediate LGA and duplicating Flyover bridges are not up to 6km from one another.

Please, your execellency Governor Wike, you are a hard working man please, kindly do something on this link road, including Oyigbo (Obigbo).
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by Ezmans: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
GamalNasser:
He has done more that Buhari in the last 5 years
oil producing state
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by Xantel(f): 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
God bless you Padre
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
seborrhic:
Oga , you don't know what you're saying. Which publicity stunt?
You think youths of today are youths of 90s who will gladly do community work?
Even in my parish, na seminarians dey clear the big football field, car park etc . The parish priest have been begging the youths/cyon to clean the church premises, but everybody dey form big boy, so seminarians are the ones doing it. I am not in anyway supporting the youths, but to tell you that what this priest is doing is not publicity stunt
Even a visiting priest was so angry at the dirty state of our parish, he said what touched my mind, body & soul. He said & I quote Every Sunday, the announcement reader will call out the women group to sweep the church on Saturday, our mothers will gladly sweep & clean the church you all are sitting, while the youths who are supposed to be cleaning the church premises are at home doing nothing. I weep for the youths of this generation
God forgive me sha, I am still a youth, but I paid my dues already
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by laykman(m): 3:53am On Sep 12, 2020
seborrhic:
He's doing the publicity stunt you'd never dream of doing. Let him be ❤️
Re: Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State by kayalla(f): 7:35am On Sep 17, 2020
LIVE BY EXAMPLE.
well done sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Catholic Priest Holds Mass In An Open Church (Photos) / Share Your Best Hymns / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.