Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) (45609 Views)

Bbnaija: Mercy Throwing Shades At Tacha (video) / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians / BBNAIJA: Simply Tacha Flaunted Cucumber, Smoked, Tattooed Davido On Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Desric(m): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
No matter what she feels about the voting pattern of the game, it's too bad to have come from her, an Ambassador of the game, too bad for a show that gave you a platform form what popularity you might be enjoying today, too, too bad from Tacha.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Forumobserver12(m): 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blainz:
If votes don't count she wouldn't have gotten to day 89

And most likely nobody for know her.

This just got me pissed off....cos I supported her all through last season.... Campaigned and voted for her.

Yes, it was our votes that kept you in the house to you got disqualified.

Left for the organizers they would have bundled you out as early as possible.

She's a loser, I wonder if she thought it was her constant fight that kept her in the Bbn house till her eventual disqualification rather than public votes...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
Even bbnaija has a partial I. N. E. C who rigs d casted votes

Ceec no complain na tacha they talk? That one just talks anyhow for attention. Deloitte is a credible and reputable organization and not sm local champions.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Kazim88: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blainz:

This just got me pissed off....cos I supported her all through last season.... Campaigned and voted for her.

Yes, it was our votes that kept you in the house to you got disqualified.

I get puzzled when I hear a man write trash like this.....

You campaign and voted for her so she can win and then do what
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dull body odour bleached out loser

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by winterfell007(m): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
If I were Multichoice, I would ensure no sponsor or TV channels on that bouquet never ever host or promote that rude, fiesty, idiotic Dumbo on any of their platforms. That dumb bitch has proven how remarkably stupid she is.
Casting the very same platform that brought you to limelight. Gratitude unappreciated is the worst ingratitude tongue embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by MT: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
richie240:
Talk of biting d fingers dt fed u!
If not for d same "votes that don't count", u wouldn't have gotten thus far in d bbn as u were almost always put up for eviction week after week. It was d same 'count-less' votes DT saved ur sorry behind.

If not for ur indiscipline, d worst u would've come was second!

I disagree with your write up. I am not in a position to determine if votes count or not, as i have never voted even for free. But maybe your votes did not take her that far. It would be silly for BBN to evict their cash cows. Anyone that is making the viewers to vote in the house will be kept till the last day.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ki l'on run
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by winterfell007(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
MT:

I disagree with your write up. I am not in a position to determine if votes count or not, as i have never voted even for free. But maybe your votes did not take her that far. It would be silly for BBN to evict their cash cows. Anyone that is making the viewers to vote in the house will be kept till the last day.

The rules of the house are simple. If you flout it, you risk getting disqualified. Every housemates had that at the back of their mind when they entered the house. Stop holding brief for that Dumbo. And besides, she was not any cashcow. Big Brother was also cashing out on other housemates

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by emerged01(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
Beauty without brain.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by lomprico(m): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
this girl still never get sense.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by MT: 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
jaxxy:

Ceec no complain na tacha they talk? That one just talks anyhow for attention. Deloitte is a credible and reputable organization and not sm local champions.

Shell and ENI are reputable organisations till they got enmeshed in a corruption scandal in Nigeria.
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blainz:

Yes, it was our votes that kept you in the house till you got disqualified.

You campaigned for her

So people get time like this
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
Kazim88:

I get puzzled when I hear a man write trash like this.....

You campaign and voted for her so she can win and then do what

The thing shock me too
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
francisbiz:

After drinking and eating whatever, you just imagine yourself as a MT KNOW IT ALL.
An ex inmate just made a stunning revelation, instead of listening to learn, you have concluded.
That is why politicians screw you all, because your brain is filled with shit.

In civilized world, the press would be swooping around her now to know more.

You can swoop around her body odour like flies.....
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by GodWrites: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
Even if the vote doesn't count, be grateful cause the system made your useless ass relevant. Stop trying to bite the finger that raised you, cause it always backfires.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by mightyhazel: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
This odoriferous girl with pea brain

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
MT:

Shell and ENI are reputable organisations till they got enmeshed in a corruption scandal in Nigeria.

Yes bt audit firms systems and operations are different. In whichever case tacha isn’t in the position to speak on such.
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by francisbiz: 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
dazzlingd:

You can swoop around her body odour like flies.....

I was right after all
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by sirusX(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
Forumobserver12:

She's a loser, I wonder if she thought it was her constant fight that kept her in the Bbn house till her eventual disqualification rather than public votes...
She once bragged that she’s bigger than the owner of the show....as if she would have been who she is without the platform. Guess she has an attitude of making negative remarks about the platform that made her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by sirusX(m): 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
MT:

That’s impossible....exhibit Erica
There are rules that guide the house.
If she was still in, votes would keep coming.
Same way they know others would still give them numbers....exhibit Laycon

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
jericco1:
If votes don't count our Laycon would have been thrown out.
Don't be bitter and for once appreciate the platform that brought you to limelight. undecided angry
Na that kidd guy go win bros...Na una know say una vote for Laycon...Na kidd go win
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
fergieboy:
If Laycon Doesn't win big brother this year I will believe you
Bros na that Kidd guy go win...Na una know say na Laycon una vote for...na kidd go win
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
Matrimonous:
Is there any vote that counts in Naija?
Absolutely NO

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Softgamer: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
when people are tslking, this smelling toto is talking too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
friday2011:

grin

And how do you know laycon has the highest number of votes each time he is up... You dey there when delloite dey count?

How are you so sure laycon seff no be arrangee house mate?

Left for me, I haven't seen anything tangible that laycon is bringing to the game.
Bigbrother don turn Nigeria youths to hypemen...I still feel that prince guy pass their Laycon undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by BENEAMATA: 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blainz:

Yes, it was our votes that kept you in the house till you got disqualified.

who expects any slay queen to care wether votes count - like how many of them small gyal big
G gangs even bother to vote regarding things that matters to the populace like general elections . However , if we leave vote counts and jump to BODY COUNTS . . . . . . . . .
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ok
Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by Prandeli: 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
This Tasha is a very toxic human being

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
so there are also ballot box snatchers in BBnaija

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother / List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.