Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,735 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Two Girls In Need Of A Live-in Job In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Two Girls In Need Of A Live-in Job In Lagos (751 Views)

Senate Moves To Scrap Age Limit In Job Advertisements In Nigeria / Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? / “Don’t Come With Charms”, Oil Company Says In Job Test Invite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Girls In Need Of A Live-in Job In Lagos by Kennyprince: 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
Two hardworking Benue girls are in need of a live-in job within Lagos.

They actually spoke to me about it and I decided to post here in case we find any.

Chat my WhatsApp

Re: Two Girls In Need Of A Live-in Job In Lagos by mdsne(m): 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
What is the nature of the job
Re: Two Girls In Need Of A Live-in Job In Lagos by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:42am On Sep 11, 2020
mdsne:

Live in job... so it will either be house girl or "oga's mistress"... now the important question would be: in this kidnapping/ritual killing era, what person in their right mind will bring total strangers to move in into their home?!

1 Like

Re: Two Girls In Need Of A Live-in Job In Lagos by Kennyprince: 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Live in job... so it will either be house girl or "oga's mistress"... now the important question would be: in this kidnapping/ritual killing era, what person in their right mind will bring total strangers to move in into their home?!
Unreasonable scepticism from you bro.
Re: Two Girls In Need Of A Live-in Job In Lagos by Kennyprince: 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
mdsne:

Cook, domestic staff, nanny, cleaning jobs, and any similar roles.
Re: Two Girls In Need Of A Live-in Job In Lagos by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Kennyprince:
Unreasonable scepticism from you bro.

Nobody in their right mind should have total strangers stay in their home like that. You can easily find cook/maid/nanny to come in the morning and leave at night OR find such staff from trustworthy source, rather than having total strangers off the streets to move in your home... Especially if you have a family and kids to protect. Only a deluded fool would put his family and children in such possible danger.

Even if these women are trustworthy (as you claim), they should 1st come and go everyday, and only if/when their employer believes they are trustworthy (after a few months) should they be allowed to sleep in your safe heaven.
Re: Two Girls In Need Of A Live-in Job In Lagos by Kennyprince: 7:30am On Sep 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Nobody in their right mind should have total strangers stay in their home like that. You can easily find cook/maid/nanny to come in the morning and leave at night OR find such staff from trustworthy source, rather than having total strangers off the streets to move in your home... Especially if you have a family and kids to protect. Only a deluded fool would put his family and children in such possible danger.

Even if these women are trustworthy (as you claim), they should 1st come and go everyday, and only if/when their employer believes they are trustworthy (after a few months) should they be allowed to sleep in your safe heaven.
Well, you are a Nigerian so I can excuse you cos here many things happen.

But these are just genuine hustlers looking for what to do than sit at home facing the aftermath of the pandemic.

Nobody is thinking evil here bro
Re: Two Girls In Need Of A Live-in Job In Lagos by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:15am On Sep 12, 2020
Kennyprince:
Well, you are a Nigerian so I can excuse you cos here many things happen.

But these are just genuine hustlers looking for what to do than sit at home facing the aftermath of the pandemic.

Nobody is thinking evil here bro

Hey, if they indeed sit at home then let them find a job ANYWHERE, instead of you expecting them to find a live in job, and move these strangers into someone's home.

This has nothing to do with evil and all to do with making sure your family is safe....In this current Nigeria, nobody should ever bring strangers to their home and possibly put the lives of his loved ones in jeopardy.
Re: Two Girls In Need Of A Live-in Job In Lagos by Lipscomb(m): 9:37am On Sep 12, 2020
I just don't know your own on this issue. Mind your business I too know is killings.
MrBrownJay1:

Hey, if they indeed sit at home then let them find a job ANYWHERE, instead of you expecting them to find a live in job, and move these strangers into someone's home.

This has nothing to do with evil and all to do with making sure your family is safe....In this current Nigeria, nobody should ever bring strangers to their home and possibly put the lives of his loved ones in jeopardy.
Re: Two Girls In Need Of A Live-in Job In Lagos by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2020
Lipscomb:
I just don't know your own on this issue. Mind your business I too know is killings.

NO, what's killing are possiblekidnappers/ritualist acxomplices who gain access to your home.
Re: Two Girls In Need Of A Live-in Job In Lagos by Lipscomb(m): 10:16am On Sep 12, 2020
I think I have engaged you with argument before. I knew you are very stubborn and introvert.
MrBrownJay1:

NO, what's killing are possiblekidnappers/ritualist acxomplices who gain access to your home.
Re: Two Girls In Need Of A Live-in Job In Lagos by Kennyprince: 9:58am On Sep 14, 2020
Lipscomb:
I think I have engaged you with argument before. I knew you are very stubborn and introvert.
He actually has the time let him type

(1) (Reply)

Housekeeper & Cleaner Needed / Glovo Test Invite. PLEASE HELP!!!@ / Salary Level For Chartered Accountant In Civil Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.