Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse (29972 Views)

Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse / A Submissive Muslim Wife Suddenly Lost Interest In Sexual Intercourse / Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by Austeeenxx: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
O Allah, give me the strength to pound this pus sy real good. Amin.

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by abbasajao(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
motayoayinde:
ALHAMDULILLAH ALAA NI'MATIL ISLAAM.

ماشاء الله
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by abbasajao(m): 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
chillychill:
Rabanna hablana min azwajinna wathuriyyatinna qurata ayunin wa'jalna Lilmutaqenna imaman

امين. Dear sister ib Islam

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by JohnOkolo: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
AntiChristian:
Alhamdulillah for the light of Islam, the way of life that differentiates us from lower animals.

May Allah Grant us spouses and offsprings that would be the coolness of our eyes.

May He protect and guide us and our family.

And may He forgive and shower mercy on the dead Muslims.

May we all end in the path of haneef.

You want everything good in this life. If is given by anything Humans will Worship and Believe.

I don't know what is in life to believe in tales
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by Abdulcisse: 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
Alauma latejal lishaettani fi ma rasktanah nasibah
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by mmsen: 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Child bride is not part of Islam but cultural practices of Africans, Arabs, Asians and Jews

You can't blame homosexuality and pedophile nature of Catholic priest on Christianity it self

Child brides have been found in every society where life expectancy is less than 40, such as Arewa in 2020.

The problem is that it makes the situation worse. You end up with girls whose bodies are broken before they've reached 20; high infant mortality rates; stunted phyiscal and intellectual growth; unhealthy babies who are not given the care they need because their mothers are children themselves and a poorly educated populace because mothers are the first teachers and these children have not had time to acquire any knowledge to pass onto these poor babies.

In short, there is no excuse for child brides in the 21st century and if it really offended muslims as you claim, it would have been prohibited, like alcohol. It hasn't because they can always point to their beloved prophet as an example of acceptable (or halal) pedophilia.

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by Saltzman00: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Lol

Stop fooling yourself Pakistan and Syria are far more developed than SouthEast Ibo land ... You can ask your brother's trooping there
exactly ..more developed in suicide bombings and making of bombs....lol...jokers

1 Like

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by Saltzman00: 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
dryakson:
The most hatred religion in the world, surprisingly, the fastest growing religion in the world.
Statistics revealed that Islam will be the largest religion in the world by 2070.
oh yes...youre so right...and tell me why wont that be...when u populate thr earth with almagiris you cant take care of...one man marring 7wives and making 35 children. ..mofos

3 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
hakym619:

Answer these?

Why do You pray before eating ?
Why do You pray before embarking on a journey

Why do You pray before sleeping ?

Why do You pray before writing ur exams ?

If praying is not harmful , I'd say it isn't bad to use it as an opener prior to actions or events .

They (Nairaland) did so to deter you people from creating nuisance on a topic meant for Muslims only. The height of despiration is accepting the oath just to come and pollute the thread.

Hardly will you see Muslims littering the Christian section.

I must commend nairaland for this.
You didn't answer the question, you cannot answer a question with more question.

No, they (Nairaland) are just biggoted ignorant cretins. deter people? grin yea! right! what a stupid idea becasuse all i have to do is to agree to become muslim for few days on Niaraland would that change my opinions on muslims? NO!! would i still believe some mulims are terrorists. YES!! So it didn't change a damm! thang! did it? that i agree to become a muslim for few hours.

you didn't answer my question but you want me to answer yours fine! i will answer yours. I don't pray, i have never prayed, i don't need to pray, i am not even religious, God, Allah, mohamed or Jesus are just imaginations in ignorant religious gullibles heads, a scam to fool people like you and keep you slaved. None of them ever existed.
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by ymstar(m): 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Good
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by hakym619(m): 7:51am On Sep 12, 2020
gypsey:
You didn't answer the question, you cannot answer a question with more question.

No, they (Nairaland) are just biggoted ignorant cretins. deter people? grin yea! right! what a stupid idea becasuse all i have to do is to agree to become muslim for few days on Niaraland would that change my opinions on muslims? NO!! would i still believe some mulims are terrorists. YES!! So it didn't change a damm! thang! did it? that i agree to become a muslim for few hours.

you didn't answer my question but you want me to answer yours fine! i will answer yours. I don't pray, i have never prayed, i don't need to pray, i am not even religious, God, Allah, mohamed or Jesus are just imaginations in ignorant religious gullibles heads, a scam to fool people like you and keep you slaved. None of them ever existed.

Atheist !!!! No wonder
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by hakym619(m): 7:54am On Sep 12, 2020
gypsey:

When in times of trouble , when all seems to be plummeting downward who do you find refuge in ?

There must be a supreme being you must sought after
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 12, 2020
hakym619:

When in times of trouble , when all seems to be plummeting downward who do you find refuge in ?

There must be a supreme being you must sought after
Well.. i have never been in such situtation, i make sure i live my life, set my life up in a way that i would never be in such situation. your life is what you make it.

No other supreme apart from myself.

Now! answer my fu cking question! i ve been answering yours! are you dumb or what?
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 12, 2020
hakym619:

Atheist !!!! No wonder
Yea! keep telling yourself that.

Answer the bloody question!!
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by hakym619(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2020
kingsvictor2:
but it's allowed in Islam. I wish another continent can be created where all d Muslims will be alone with themselves. The world will he much better like dat

See ehn, Most terror acts are perpetrated by rebels . Those who rebel against their government or oppression/ bully by the western world . you guys mistaken these rebellious acts for religious war because these agitators are Muslims .

On the other hand those that claims to fight holy wars are mere misinterpreters of scriptures . chapters in the Quran where Almighty Allay made mention of killing are time specific. These killing are limited to the era of oppressions by non believers only and does not extend to the present world.

These terrorist misinterpreted the chapters so as to conform to their evil and selfish goals.

I hate terrorists more than the way you do.

#peace
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by LebenNG: 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Don't worry when Muslim Countries like Saudi Qatar , UAE , Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman are done building paradise on earth in their muslim countries, it's people like you that would beg to travel there as maids , and powder drug dealers
Hahahahahahaha, what took them so long? incessant bombings? hahahahaha u just made my day
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by LebenNG: 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
hakym619:

Allahu Akbar.

I'm seriously glad
How can you preach to me to leave my religion and follow you?, what marketable thing can you say to me? can you people preach any other thing apart from reward of imaginary virgins in one paradise, no tell me, how can you convince me except putting fear in me, that i will be killed if not converted thats if after all the brain washing does not work. Listen we christians don't brag about number of people we are converting, our aim is to envangelise and spread the word we don't force you, its in your best interest so far you are made righteous and fit for the kingdom that is joy alone. What do i boast in dragging millions of people to hell?, thats wickedness not just ignorance.
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by hakym619(m): 9:00am On Feb 02, 2021
LebenNG:

How can you preach to me to leave my religion and follow you?, what marketable thing can you say to me? can you people preach any other thing apart from reward of imaginary virgins in one paradise, no tell me, how can you convince me except putting fear in me, that i will be killed if not converted thats if after all the brain washing does not work. Listen we christians don't brag about number of people we are converting, our aim is to envangelise and spread the word we don't force you, its in your best interest so far you are made righteous and fit for the kingdom that is joy alone. What do i boast in dragging millions of people to hell?, thats wickedness not just ignorance.

Why did you have to tell me this ?
It was clearly stated in the Quran that there Is no compulsion in religion (Quran 2 : 256) . To add to this, Islam wasn't spread by fear or terror, Islam was spread when people emulated the beauty of the religion.

Lastly don't judge a religion by it's adherents.
99.9% of Muslims are peaceful.
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by LebenNG: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
hakym619:

Why did you have to tell me this ?
It was clearly stated in the Quran that there Is no compulsion in religion (Quran 2 : 256) . To add to this, Islam wasn't spread by fear or terror, Islam was spread when people emulated the beauty of the religion.

Lastly don't judge a religion by it's adherents.
99.9% of Muslims are peaceful.
i have no word for you, pls bounce.
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by hakym619(m): 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
LebenNG:

i have no word for you, pls bounce.

Exactly what you'd say once you meet someone who can dispel all fallacy created by anti islamists
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse by Saltzman00: 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
dryakson:
The most hatred religion in the world, surprisingly, the fastest growing religion in the world.
Statistics revealed that Islam will be the largest religion in the world by 2070.
....So very true nan,you folks just have to increase the amount of girls you marry as wives and then start producing enough almagiris.....deluded fellows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily / "You Are Making Fun Of A Man Who Is Older Than Your Father!" ... " / Ramadan To Occur Twice In Year 2030

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.