Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,284 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse (27697 Views)

Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband / Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse / A Submissive Muslim Wife Suddenly Lost Interest In Sexual Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by Lukgaf(m): 8:09am On Sep 27, 2019
Islam is beautiful religion as it touches all aspect of human life.

Among the manners prescribed by the shari’ah is that the Muslim should say when he commences intercourse with his wife:

"bismillaah, oh Allaah, shield us from Satan and keep him away from us and from what You [may] bestow upon us (i.e. children)" narrated by Al-Bukhari, Fath ul-Baari # 138

[transliteration: "bismillaah, allaahumma jannibnash-shaytaana wa jannib-ash-shaytaana maa razaqtana"]

This opening invocation is useful in that if Allaah blesses the husband and the wife with a child, this child will not be harmed by Satan.

Reference: IslamQA

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by Hardewarlee(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2019
I read about this in the holy Quran , To my knowledge Islam is the best religion ever .

Alihamdulilah

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by jamexborn(m): 8:33am On Sep 27, 2019
R

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by kutashi: 8:37am On Sep 27, 2019
Hardewarlee:
I read about this in the holy Quran , To my knowledge Islam is the best religion ever .

Alihamdulilah
Where did you read it in the Holy Qur'an?

8 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by nurufirst(m): 8:37am On Sep 27, 2019
جزاك اللهُ خيرًا I learnt something

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by genabc(m): 8:38am On Sep 27, 2019
Hmmm

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by AbuTwins: 8:39am On Sep 27, 2019
Dathommie:
Lmao

What a fucking joke

It's like dis islam, there's a prayer for everything eh??

Is there also a prayer for taking a shiit??....I sure wouldn't be surprised if there is

Of cos there is a supplication for entering the toilet. That abode is a home of unseen beings that are capable of harming.

29 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by Burger02(m): 8:42am On Sep 27, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by Dathommie(m): 8:44am On Sep 27, 2019
AbuTwins:

Of cos there is a supplication for entering the toilet. That abode is a home of unseen beings that are capable of harming.

Lol

I fvcking knew it.

I give up!!

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by marvin906(m): 8:46am On Sep 27, 2019
buhahahahahaha wetin osas nor go see for ring road

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by AbuTwins: 8:49am On Sep 27, 2019
Dathommie:

Lol

I fvcking knew it.

I give up!!

Yeah, while you sing and play in the Toilet, we pray & maintain decorum in there.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by SoulB6: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2019
That is why Islam is a complete way of life, because everything humans do their is Islamic way of doing it.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by yetunsbay(m): 8:59am On Sep 27, 2019
Dathommie:

The path way to what?

A good fvck and orgasm??
pal , we are not talking illegal sex here. Get that right

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by zabuur: 8:59am On Sep 27, 2019
I really don't see the reason why people are replying those calling it jokes and all.

U meddle in other people's affairs just to ridicule it. Here's d problem with Nigeria as a whole. It's completely none of your concern then why comment.

One fool was even saying would it prevent one from contacting HIV?

When they are talking about sex in Islam, they refer to legally married couples and not some random whores and shameless guys who want to satisfy their urge.

ISLAM IS SIMPLY A WAY OF LIFE. AND PRAYER IS THE SWORD OF A BELIEVER.

it's not a must u like my comment.

Don't do what most do but, what you're supposed to --- Mase

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by UniversalDove: 9:03am On Sep 27, 2019
The prayer before you brush your teeth

4 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by fortran12: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2019
AbuTwins:

Yeah, while you sing and play in the Toilet, we pray & maintain decorum in there.
Well,Mohammed used to clean himself with pebbles (after defecating) wiping his butt an odd number times by saying that Allah Himself loves odd numbers. Ref. Musnad Ahmad 7345. Its a sahih hadith so its authentic

11 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by omoadeleye(m): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2019
Lol
Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by Abbeyrazaq20(m): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2019
Jazaqumulahu khairan. Alhamdulilah for being a Muslim

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2019
Hardewarlee:

Alihamdulilah
What part of Quran say you have to pray b4 you go down with your wife? All this confusion is as a result of people abandoning the Quran for hadith.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 27, 2019
That has to be a major mood killer. Btw why do I have to renounce my religion and accept Islam just to comment on this post? Nairaland take time o!

13 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by UgoManchester(m): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2019
This is absolutely shit joke. After I must have prayed finish, the urge would have died down. Religion is the architect of this present world problems

11 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by OnyeYahoo: 10:02am On Sep 27, 2019
grin
Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by rattlesnake(m): 10:09am On Sep 27, 2019
What d fa!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eid Mubarak / Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? / The Wisdom Behind The Prescription To Remove Pubic Hair And Armpit Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.