Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi (4828 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money / I Thought He Was Playing A Game – Nengi Speaks On Relationship With Ozo (video) / Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by MsDoris(f): 6:27am On Sep 11, 2020
BBNaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, You Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi Threw At Ozo As She Becomes Totally Fed Up Of His Constant Presence (Video)
Well, it is gradually becoming obvious that the 'Ozone' ship isn't sailing anytime soon as Nengi has finally made her displeasure towards Ozo's constant presence known.

Recall despite Ozo's continuous declaration of love, Nengi has refused to give in.

According to her, she sees Ozo as just a brother and besides he isn't her type, adding that she is only in the house for the game.

Well, despite her continous rejection, Ozo is still refusing to stop pursuing her and his constant presence is gradually starting to irritate her.

After yesterday's a tedious and challenging showmax talentshow task, the housemates all returned to their inside to change their outfits.

Without giving her time to change or freshen up, Ozo once again showed up in her face to start a discussion about them.

At that moment she lost it and couldn't help but let her displeasure known.

See full gist/ watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/09/bbnaija-ozo-im-tired-you-are-always-in.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:45am On Sep 11, 2020
Ozo the simp

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by iamademorlar(m): 7:25am On Sep 11, 2020
Simpson..

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by Bulldozer90: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Ozo the simp
At least he is straight. Unlike one frail looking guy who followed praise, now following kiddwaya around and has not slept In the HOH lounge as the DHOH.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:26am On Sep 11, 2020
Leave their talk and check siggy
Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 11, 2020
Laycon didn't get to this extent and he was termed "obsessed with Erica", but nobody is saying anything about Ozo because he is cute.

Your physical appearance has a lot to do with how people judge you. If you are cute or beautiful it will save you from a lot of problem and also take your places. Reason I don't blame ladies who concentrate more on their looks because that's all that matters in today's world.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by gangstarmonk(m): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2020
Na so Naira take lose value.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by solmusdesigns: 9:41am On Sep 11, 2020
Mr lover boy
Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Ozo the simp
every man is a simp to a particular lady,you are also a simp in your closet

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by Druggey(m): 10:21am On Sep 11, 2020
U meant Mr. Ozo Simpson?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:34am On Sep 11, 2020
Zzor:
every man is a simp to a particular lady,you are also a simp in your closet
I'm not a simp and can never be, my girl knows that.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 11, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
I'm not a simp and can never be, my girl knows that.
ehn,you can type that again as no one is there with you during your simping moments

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2020
Zzor:
ehn,you can type that again as no one is there with you during your simping moments
You definitely don't know anything about me..

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by CabelloCuban: 10:59am On Sep 11, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
You definitely don't know anything about me..

Don’t mind that he/she...Naso dem ozo fans dey dogrin...they will never see the wrong because they like you

As for ozo he go get sense after he comes out and see the insults of people that wants the best for him has said..

My mom even said ozo never Bleep pussy wella na why he dey do mumu up and down..LWKMDgringringrin

don’t get me wrong ozo is a great guy

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by Denique(f): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2020
See dem above...
Na dem...ndi Redpillers but they kneel before "The Evening newspapers" to get one round cheesy

I've said this before: The real Redpillers do so in their bedrooms but you see all these online peeps...they are the real SIMPsons undecided
Don't be mislead! tongue

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by CabelloCuban: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2020
Like nengi said she can’t date him he too close to perfect...no lady wants a perfect man...you have to be mysterious not a guy that they can predict.. I’m sure he’s not in any relationship outside the house even if he comes out of the house and gets into a relationship na either grace of God or the girl just wan dey use am cashout cause ozo is so calm ..dem girls go too use am kpa....ozo wey no know when girl is using him...I so much pity his future with ladies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by CabelloCuban: 11:18am On Sep 11, 2020
For ozo mind now he’s thinking if he continue the clinging and sweet mouth she will give in and date himgringringrin....bbnaija go soon end their ship no get sailor cheesy since all these days...

Honestly when ozo came into the house his game was quite cool and nengi was the one looking for attention because she liked the way he presented himself but when ozo gave in the tables turned she was like “Nah..he’s too desperate , she started feeling herself using him to cruise till day 71” grin

9 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by mayor1814: 11:57am On Sep 11, 2020
nengi u Don buy market oo. lol.
but seriously ozo needs to free this girl for some time.
ozo should focus more on the 85m.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by hgfr553: 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by milann: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Denique:
See dem above...
Na dem...ndi Redpillers but they kneel before "The Evening newspapers" to get one round cheesy

I've said this before: The real Redpillers do so in their bedrooms but you see all these online peeps...they are the real SIMPsons undecided
Don't be mislead! tongue
redpill saved us from you leeches. Meanwhile I got my eye on you
Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by Denique(f): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
milann:
redpill saved us from you leeches. Meanwhile I got my eye on you
Eye drops ni tongue
Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by Iceyjayzz(m): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Zzor:
I'm not surprised, 4 goats are liking your comments thinking that you are right, while you are far away from being right. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by Iceyjayzz(m): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
Denique:
See dem above...

Don't be mislead! tongue
Are you talking about your brothers? tell them they should stop kneeling before "The evening newspaper" because of one ordinary hole that even stink. cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by Denique(f): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Are you talking about your brothers? tell them they should stop kneeling before "The evening newspaper" because of one ordinary hole that even stink. cheesy
Here is one of them...online Redpiller; offline SIMPson cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
Denique:

Here is one of them...online Redpiller; offline SIMPson cheesy
I'm not like your father, brothers and all males in your family, believe me virginal people can't freak me. grin

I'm a real man not a simp and I can never be a simp, so the joke is on you. cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by TheCork(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
Zzor:

But y do u keep making people prikk had so they must come on there trouser & how many times must I change my trouser juss becoz u want to prove point? But Y r u cussing problem on nairaland? angry
Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by Denique(f): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
I'm not like your father, brothers and all males in your family, believe me virginal people can't freak me. grin

I'm a real man not a simp and I can never be a simp, so the joke is on you. cheesy

Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by FunkyAlhaji2015: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
mayor1814:
nengi u Don buy market oo. lol.

but seriously ozo needs to free this girl for some time.

ozo should focus more on the 85m.

If Ozo free that Nengi for one day him no go see her again. Kiddwaya the realest nigga go don chop am clean mouth tey tey.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
[quote author=Denique post=93815293][/quote]He pain her cheesycheesy
Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
Oluwasimpson cool
Re: Bbnaija: "Ozo I'm Tired, U Are Always In My Face, I'm Here For The Game" - Nengi by kushercain: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
Zzor:

Have you given up on the gospel

(1) (2) (Reply)

See 8 Worst Photos, Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Want You To See… Which You Should / Banky W Tears His Pant At MTN Project Fame Stage During His Performance / From Celebrity Shoot To Celebrity Wardrobe (beverly Osu)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.