Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today (28338 Views)

Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today / Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Liposure: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2020
ursullalinda:
The man that showed others the way.......what of his children?.......I don't hear about them.......or are they not into ministration?
must you follow your father's footsteps
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Righteousness89(m): 9:44am On Sep 11, 2020
Zoe99:
What is wrong with post humous birthdays?

Its of no use as Far as I am Concerned!

A Dead Being is Gone! He/She is Gone to Eternity..
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by sowilli: 9:47am On Sep 11, 2020
Moral lesson: Start early. Start between 27 and 34. Jut start. The time will never seem right. Things will get into shape if you don’t give up.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 11, 2020
Evii:
A great man of God who stopped & averted the witches md wizard conference that was scheduled to hold in Benin...
Long story short, in a live conference where himself and the Benin head witch was telecasted the later said even God can't stop this conference and Bishop Idahosa said there's no need for God to wast his time stopping that's y he's there to stop the conference as it's too small for God himself to attend to...Idahosa then said if the conference do hold in Benin city he'll know that God doesn't call him and he'll burn his bible... immediate after that the Bishop then went in tongue for almost 20mins and the said man started manifesting, the Bishop then quoted a scripture that says "suffer not the witch to leave" and he ask the said man a question in hatch tone are you a witch? If yes let me do to u what my Bible ask Christians to be doing to witches, in fear he said NO..
Long story short, the next week he's was invited to his church n was gifted the Holy Bible...see link below for full story.

http://churchgistinfo..com/2017/04/confrontation-between-benson-idahosa.html?m=1
With all the racism in the world at that time, "the world witches" saw better cities in the world but chose to have their meeting in a black African city of Benin Nigeria and you believed that story?
Gosh these guys are irredeemable. sad
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Chicastle: 9:53am On Sep 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
In as Much as I do not Believe in Post Humous Birthday and all that !

I Celebrate this God's General that God used to Pave the way of the Gospel in Nigeria.

Fathers of Faith who Boldly Stood for What they Believed..

For the People of God, To Live is Christ and To Die is Gain!

Very Soon! Very very Soon! We all will meet again at the Feet of JESUS....

God has General? Is he buhari?
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by DragonFire433: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2020
longetivity [s:
post=93800939]see oyedepo, it's good to have gullible followers grin
[/s]

Display of gross stupidity.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by lexy2014: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2020
ursullalinda:
The man that showed others the way.......what of his children?.......I don't hear about them.......or are they not into ministration?

Must they be into ministry?
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by cyberghost23: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2020
longetivity:
see oyedepo, it's good to have gullible followers grin
You that is not gullible, how ur life be.. ode
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by DragonFire433: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2020
Juanmike:
Never heard of him.

No surprise at all, because you are from Saturn.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by genkins(m): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Celebrate this God's General that God used to Pave the way of the Gospel in Nigeria.

The question is.. Which gospel did he pave way for in Nigeria? The gospel of prosperity that makes a nation the capital of poverty and the preachers(gospel merchants) to appear on Forbes as the richest in the world? . My brother, that is an 'another gospel'. I think, he is the father of Satanism in Nigeria
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by euniselfyahoo: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2020
Happy birthday sir. Continue to rest in the Lord.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by lexy2014: 10:18am On Sep 11, 2020
Ab0bi:
You all see this hypocrite! He doesn't believe in celebrating Posthumous bday but he normally celebrate Jesus Christ bday!!

You need brain reset beating.

Posthumous doesn't apply to Jesus Christ & u might no if d guy actually celebrates Jesus' birthday which as far as am concerned is unknown
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by DragonFire433: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2020
Ab0bi:
You all see this hypocrite! He doesn't believe in celebrating Posthumous bday but he normally celebrate Jesus Christ bday!!

Don’t also forget that Jesus is not Dead - - - don’t get it Twisted.

Christmas is not a Posthumous celebration of the Birthday of Christ. - - - Jesus is alive forevermore.

That is why His Name is still effective any day , anytime. No demon can stand that name. Because they know he is alive.

Call the name of the founders of other religions and demons would not move. - - Because they are dead.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by 3ice: 10:21am On Sep 11, 2020
You are invited to tomorrow service at Living faith church Otta and other Winners chapel church in other states in the edition tagged convenant day of marital breakthrough.

Come catch a word of encounter that will solve every marital challenge you may be going through.

Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Lamasta(m): 10:22am On Sep 11, 2020
Live on Daddy Idahosa....
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Iyelinkonomilo(m): 10:23am On Sep 11, 2020
Ab0bi:

He is right. Jesus is alive forever and ever. He's not in the grave like others.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by DragonFire433: 10:26am On Sep 11, 2020
nosagold:

Jesus Christ is alive. That redefines the meaning of 'posthumous' don't you think?

Tell him my brother. You get sense

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by DragonFire433: 10:30am On Sep 11, 2020
2cribz:
God of man

And you are: boy of man
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2020
Qu'il repose an paix! I've listened to some of his preachings and I must admit he was good and audacious and lol, he had a good sense of humour ehn!
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by DragonFire433: 10:36am On Sep 11, 2020
brosom:
When u see those that are of Christ Jesus, even after they've passed away they're still remembered and missed.

not all this scammers we have now.

True there are scammers all over the place but we must not forget that fake exists because of the Original. So there are genuine servants of God too in Nigeria.

Secondly, when the archbishop was alive, he was also called names in certain quarters but today we miss him.

Let us learn to appreciate these men when they are alive and not cry crocodile tears when they are in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Superpower(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2020
Evii:
A great man of God who stopped & averted the witches md wizard conference that was scheduled to hold in Benin...
Long story short, in a live conference where himself and the Benin head witch was telecasted the later said even God can't stop this conference and Bishop Idahosa said there's no need for God to wast his time stopping that's y he's there to stop the conference as it's too small for God himself to attend to...Idahosa then said if the conference do hold in Benin city he'll know that God doesn't call him and he'll burn his bible... immediate after that the Bishop then went in tongue for almost 20mins and the said man started manifesting, the Bishop then quoted a scripture that says "suffer not the witch to leave" and he ask the said man a question in hatch tone are you a witch? If yes let me do to u what my Bible ask Christians to be doing to witches, in fear he said NO..
Long story short, the next week he's was invited to his church n was gifted the Holy Bible...see link below for full story.

http://churchgistinfo..com/2017/04/confrontation-between-benson-idahosa.html?m=1
Any video of this incidence
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by DragonFire433: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2020
J111333:
How are you so sure he lived right and was a God's General? Na you be God's Field Marshall abi God himself told you? undecided

You are sounding like one of those who believe it is very difficult to enter heaven or receive God’s approval.

That you have to live in a certain way to please God, so that you can be granted access to heaven. If that is the process, then not even the pope would enter heaven.

You don’t go to heaven because of what you do but because of what Jesus did. The only thing required of you is to believe and accept what Jesus did for you. - - period.

Any message outside that is wrong and the preacher is deceiving himself because if a God decides to mark his iniquity, that preacher would not stand.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by whitedove(m): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Father of Pentecostalism in Nigeria?
Wow
Then he is a Legend
He was not the father of pentecostalism in Nigeria,but he was charismatic and also influential. The real father of pentecostalism was the late Joseph Ayo Babalola;the latter was not that educated which showed in the way he operated,the real SIGNS AND WONDERS was evident in his ministry.my Grandfather said that in 1930 in oke ooye(don't know the present location now).people were bringing dead bodies from the morgue and he was raising them up.what he lacked in education ,he made up for in intense fasting and prayer. it was one of the causes of his dying young.it was said that he was not given to rest.He started his ministry when he literally heard the voice of God while working(he was a roller operator)along AKURE -ILESHA ROAD.he later met a group of people who shaped his doctrines,they were AVS which later metamorphosed to APOSTOLIC FAITH.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by robosky02(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2020
Grace.....
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Chachangi: 11:15am On Sep 11, 2020
Sonnobax15:
You don't believe in post humous birthday of men of God,but you celebrate Jesus' birthday....

keep leading people astray with your unbiblical doctrines.

Jesus is alive! Death could not hold Him down

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by iramure(m): 11:53am On Sep 11, 2020
The man that taught the rest how lucrative church business could be
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Swipa: 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
Papa The Papa. GOD BLESS PAPA IDAHOSA. I hope to meet you in Glory.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Greyman11(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
ursullalinda:

His only son, Bishop F.E.B. Idahosa, is now the president of BIU, founder and president of Big Ben's Children Hospital, vice-president of All Nations for Christ Bible Institute International, among other positions.

*Let us know what else you would like us to read out for you* Like why Jesus did not use Peter's Children even though he handed the flock over to their father.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
OH GOD HELP ME NOT TO DIE A SINNER.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Mcmilli: 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

shioor
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Reference(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
genkins:

The question is.. Which gospel did he pave way for in Nigeria? The gospel of prosperity that makes a nation the capital of poverty and the preachers(gospel merchants) to appear on Forbes as the richest in the world? . My brother, that is an 'another gospel'. I think, he is the father of Satanism in Nigeria

God is committed to prospering His People. He will create islands of prosperity in the midst of whatever the world makes of itself. When the critical mass of believers makes for one island of prosperity to join the other the impact will be felt in whatever nation you call. There is no Nigeria in scriptures. What the bible says is that righteousness exalts a nation while sin degrades, simple.

What is the fault of believers or preachers of the truth in this. We have a critical mass of wrongdoers in Nigeria that is why the nation is wretched. How is this the fault of God or His Church. Or how is it the fault of God that even His children doubt His ability to take care of them. They rather steal or beg than eat from His table.

The prodigal son preferred to dine with snimslks because he could not understand that his prosperity lay in his fathers house. It was a personal choice. I have made a choice to stay in my Fathers House and I am being taken care of nicely. Worked everyday this year despite Covid and surpassed last year in the first week of August because I believe and have no access to steal or pilfer the country, government or anyone's purse.

God will be to you who you want Him to be to you. He can be your cartoon character, your enemy, your scape goat, anything. He is my Father and takes care of me nicely. You simply cannot blackmail Him into caring for those who have no regards for Him whatsoever. The best He can do is to call you into His House and into His Family and into His Life.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Phenomenal16(f): 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
Plus10:
God's general continue to rest in the bossom of the Lord.
...do u av the soft copy?
Do u mind sending a pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest / Osinbajo Will Be Sworn In As President; Atiku Will Take Over In 2019 – Prophet / What Is The Meaning Of S U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.