Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today (28336 Views)

Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today / Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Judah243: 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
In as Much as I do not Believe in Post Humous Birthday and all that !

I Celebrate this God's General that God used to Pave the way of the Gospel in Nigeria.

Fathers of Faith who Boldly Stood for What they Believed..

For the People of God, To Live is Christ and To Die is Gain!

Very Soon! Very very Soon! We all will meet again at the Feet of JESUS....

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Snakedoctor1: 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
lalasticlala:
Benson Idahosa Turns 82 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benson_Idahosa
Rest on with the Lord great man of God.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by nams77: 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ab0bi:
You all see this hypocrite! He doesn't believe in celebrating Posthumous bday but he normally celebrate Jesus Christ bday!!

You need brain reset beating.
There is a difference..Jesus is alive...Idahosa is dead, to be raised on the last day.

Cc righteousness89. Keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Juanmike(m): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
Odidigboigbo:
Because you are an indomie generation and hadly read about Christianity in Nigeria. You can see in the above pix by OP, the two big GOs presently in Nigeria, were his mentee when he was alive, that is to show you his type of person. You can't discuss penticostal movement in Nigeria without mention him and pa Ayo Babalola
Only the gullible discuss that.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Juanmike(m): 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
DragonFire433:

No surprise at all, because you are from Saturn.
And you are from urANUS.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by genkins(m): 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
Reference:

God is committed to prospering His People. He will create islands of prosperity in the midst of whatever the world makes of itself. When the critical mass of believers makes for one island of prosperity to join the other the impact will be felt in whatever nation you call. There is no Nigeria in scriptures. What the bible says is that righteousness exalts a nation while sin degrades, simple.

What is the fault of believers or preachers of the truth in this. We have a critical mass of wrongdoers in Nigeria that is why the nation is wretched. How is this the fault of God or His Church. Or how is it the fault of God that even His children doubt His ability to take care of them. They rather steal or beg than eat from His table.

The prodigal son preferred to dine with snimslks because he could not understand that his prosperity lay in his fathers house. It was a personal choice. I have made a choice to stay in my Fathers House and I am being taken care of nicely. Worked everyday this year despite Covid and surpassed last year in the first week of August because I believe and have no access to steal or pilfer the country, government or anyone's purse.

God will be to you who you want Him to be to you. He can be your cartoon character, your enemy, your scape goat, anything. He is my Father and takes care of me nicely. You simply cannot blackmail Him into caring for those who have no regards for Him whatsoever. The best He can do is to call you into His House and into His Family and into His Life.
Bro, you contradict yourself. We have a critical mass of wrongdoers you say? So the church has not help in reducing this mass, instead it's on the increase.. U know why? It is 'another gospel'
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by madjune(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
I remember watching him preach on NTA stations on Sunday evenings in the late 80s.

How time flies.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Plus10(m): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
Phenomenal16:
...do u av the soft copy? Do u mind sending a pm
Soft copy of what please?
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Phenomenal16(f): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
Plus10:

Soft copy of what please?
..fire in my Bones
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by mastermaestro(m): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
Sonnobax15:
cool.

a true man of God....
unlike the ones of these generation wey prefer their big lifestyles to their sheep eating grasses...

Do you even know Idahosa? He was everything but poor. He was everything but modest. He opened the path of prosperity to many preachers, which to me isn't a bad thing. Go read about him. Watch his video messages also.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by msughdoo: 1:21am On Sep 12, 2020
Jesus is NOT dead and so, does not have a posthumous birthday. He is RISEN! He is ALIVE! The grave is EMPTY! HALLELUJAH!

Ab0bi:
You all see this hypocrite! He doesn't believe in celebrating Posthumous bday but he normally celebrate Jesus Christ bday!!

You need brain reset beating.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Sonnobax15(m): 6:23am On Sep 12, 2020
mastermaestro:

Do you even know Idahosa? He was everything but poor. He was everything but modest. He opened the path of prosperity to many preachers, which to me isn't a bad thing. Go read about him. Watch his video messages also.
Dude,we are saying the same thing...just that you only wana confuse yourself.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Galactico4ever(m): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
lalasticlala:
Lala please nah.Or can't you unban me from a spam bot ban

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anglican Church Withdraws Sylvester Eboh's License As A Priest / What Is The Meaning Of S U / Osinbajo Will Be Sworn In As President; Atiku Will Take Over In 2019 – Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.