Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

"Ourtv" FREE Satellite Tv In Nigeria Said To Make A Blockbuster Announcement - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Ourtv" FREE Satellite Tv In Nigeria Said To Make A Blockbuster Announcement (752 Views)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Ourtv FREE To Air Tv To Start Showing Live Laliga Matches / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) / BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Ourtv" FREE Satellite Tv In Nigeria Said To Make A Blockbuster Announcement by Yohanna21: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
Trends has be going on Round Social Media, Dstv and Paid Tv Cables are on RED Alert as "Ourtv[color=#006600][/color]" is Said to make a major Breathrough Annoucement Regarding their Contents and Additions.

People have Been Praising the First Ever Free To View fully own Nigerian Tv Stations that offers all it Premium Contents FREE of Monthly Subscription to all it Subscribers for Life, with just a one time Purchase of it's Setup Box.

The Post Was Caption via their Social Handles @ourtv.ng

"We Made a Promise and we are about to keep to that promise
You asked and asked.
We replied with "Coming Soon"
Now!!! One of the "coming soon has come"
Calm down, you will hear it by 5pm"

Let's wait for 5pm Today, I fear for Dstv, Tstv and Paid Tv Channels Sha.....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Ourtv" FREE Satellite Tv In Nigeria Said To Make A Blockbuster Announcement by Spinoza204: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
THAT'S AWESOME!

Yohanna21:
Trends has be going on Round Social Media, Dstv and Paid Tv Cables are on RED Alert as "Ourtv[color=#006600][/color]" is Said to make a major Breathrough Annoucement Regarding their Contents and Additions.

People have Been Praising the First Ever Free To View fully own Nigerian Tv Stations that offers all it Premium Contents FREE of Monthly Subscription to all it Subscribers for Life, with just a one time Purchase of it's Setup Box.

You asked and asked.

Re: "Ourtv" FREE Satellite Tv In Nigeria Said To Make A Blockbuster Announcement by Onateye93: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
I can't wait to watch kiss kiss

Yohanna21:

You asked and asked.

1 Like

Re: "Ourtv" FREE Satellite Tv In Nigeria Said To Make A Blockbuster Announcement by Onateye93: 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
It's 5:00 already smiley smiley
Yohanna21:

You asked and asked.

Re: "Ourtv" FREE Satellite Tv In Nigeria Said To Make A Blockbuster Announcement by Hendrixxmalo: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2020
How much to buy the ourtv decoder?
Re: "Ourtv" FREE Satellite Tv In Nigeria Said To Make A Blockbuster Announcement by Temidayo9(m): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
Yohanna21:

You asked and asked.

In as much as I like this good news, but ourtv is nonsense, from their content to bad picture quality. I have been tracking them from naigcomsat. We need better satellite TV that can give DStv a close marking.
Re: "Ourtv" FREE Satellite Tv In Nigeria Said To Make A Blockbuster Announcement by Onateye93: 9:07am On Sep 14, 2020
It's just 11,900
Hendrixxmalo:
How much to buy the ourtv decoder?
Re: "Ourtv" FREE Satellite Tv In Nigeria Said To Make A Blockbuster Announcement by Spinoza204: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
Oga you sure na ourtv you get? because I watched their match and all their graphics were in HD Quality.

Temidayo9:

In as much as I like this good news, but ourtv is nonsense, from their content to bad picture quality. I have been tracking them from naigcomsat. We need better satellite TV that can give DStv a close marking.
Re: "Ourtv" FREE Satellite Tv In Nigeria Said To Make A Blockbuster Announcement by Onateye93: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
Off your mic joor.........Obviously you didn't watch the match.
Temidayo9:

Re: "Ourtv" FREE Satellite Tv In Nigeria Said To Make A Blockbuster Announcement by edoairways: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
Temidayo9:

It is easy to criticize from outside than inside

(1) (Reply)

Battle On Buka Street Movie Trailer / Script For Producers In The House / Free To Air.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.